Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695025 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
This episode was lit. Although I feel this season, klaus's character has been weakened.

And what's with Hayley and all this her attitude.. undecided

She is my crush but I'm beginning to find her annoying. No be only her like Hope .. undecided

But wait, I thought when Vincent first trapped the hollow in that boundary, she was unable to cast a spell, so how was she able to cast it the second time knowing the fact her grip on Hope was lost and her power reduced...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fkforyou:
This episode was lit. Although I feel this season, klaus's character has been weakened.

She is my crush but I'm beginning to find her annoying. No be only her like Hope .. undecided

But wait, I thought when Vincent first trapped the hollow in that boundary, she was unable to cast a spell, so how was she able to cast it the second time knowing the fact her grip on Hope was lost and her power reduced...
stupid writers. And Vincent didn't even go straight to work, he had to tell her all his plans.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keballl: 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fkforyou:

Appears the spell Vincent was using had a link with the serpent sigil on her arm. As soon as it disappeared, there was a loophole for her to utilize and she did.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Keballl:

Appears the spell Vincent was using had a link with the serpent sigil on her arm. As soon as it disappeared, there was a loophole for her to utilize and she did.

Seem plausible, but I'm not that convinced.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
slinkman:
stupid writers. And Vincent didn't even go straight to work, he had to tell her all his plans.

As in eh....I just tire. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I have a feeling that Elijah will die..
Me too. He has nothing much to love for anymore.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 7:20am On Jun 18, 2017
slinkman:
People just have to gloat instead of getting to work.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 18, 2017
UjSizzle:

Me too. He has nothing much to love for anymore.
Very true..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2017
Kindly read my review for the latest episode of The Originals here https://rinzyreviews./2017/06/18/tv-review-the-originals-s4e12/
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2017
Vincent:If we go this route, this is gonna be the end of the family, this is gonna be the end.... of always and forever cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2017
Damn... So one more episode to go sad can't this guyz just introduce about 5 more episodes, or they should just make the season 21 episodes already. The thought of watching one more episode and waiting till God knows when for season 5 is sickening sad.
Maybe I would just dagger myself till when the next season is released like someone rightly suggested undecided grin

On the other hand, this hollow is very powerful, more worse they can't do anything physical to treat her fvck up. The whole original family coupled with Marcel and his goons is just as clueless as clueless gets grin. Now that's a twisting turn of events.
Let's see what Vincent has for us in the next episode. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pamcode(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lol what an episode. The end was even superb, trust vincent to always be up for any way to put an end to 'Always and forever'
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by JulietteO(f): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Everything about "The Originals" is centered on "Always and Forever" take that away and it's not The Originals
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
UjSizzle:
Who their rage epp? grin See as Klaus humble by force lmao! The finale will be epic cheesy
To even think those armies are all witches, i pity Klaus in that last scene sha.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I have a feeling that Elijah will die..
What if it's Klaus? Whararewegondo?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
JulietteO:
Everything about "The Originals" is centered on "Always and Forever" take that away and it's not The Originals
the fact.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
The moment the writers remove always and forever, the originals is done angry
Hmmmm will they make them vulnerable or be given a life span?
Well let's see what next week holds......
Seems Marcel and sofya are getting somewhere, poor becca grin
I don't know how Inadu was able to overcome Vincent sef, d guy too dey gloat just get on with the damn spell already grin another plot hole I guess like davina's return
Next Friday will be lit people cheesy
Lastly, the scene Inadu was dealing with sofya was I the only one who thought she killed sofya undecided thought she removed her heart grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
vikkytan49:

lol Klaus can't die oga wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
vikkytan49:

To even think those armies are all witches, i pity Klaus in that last scene sha.
lol u remember the first season they dealt with all those witches who wanted to kill hope, this time shouldn't be any different
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
JulietteO:
you took those words right out of my mouth grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
pamcode:
Lol what an episode. The end was even superb, trust vincent to always be up for any way to put an end to 'Always and forever'
yea he'd jump at the opportunity to end them finally, he's always been looking to do that cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fkforyou:

"like" isn't a strong word to describe the bond between a mother and her child ...
Yea any mother would be pissed, she loves her daughter and she probably feels like she shouldn't have brought her to new Orleans
The best thing for hope is to be far from the michealsons, that family is like a danger magnet grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Horlaarsco: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Just finished watching this episode 12 damn... it's lit Klaus have been weakened buy hope... hope now d new hollow how are they going to kill without hurting her... is this d end of the originals..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
vikkytan49:

lol Klaus can't die, he is the reason for the series, the story is about him and his family..
If he dies then The series ends..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MaestroZeus(m): 2:19am On Jun 19, 2017
dis Haley sev is funny....so she didn't knw Elijah is a killer(1 thousand yrs of dat) so na wen she enta his mind she no wetin dey xup abi....she con dey form attitude....SMH

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by TRAILBLAIZER: 6:41am On Jun 19, 2017
waiting for d last episode like kilode
d wait is just killing me
#the end of always and forever
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2017
MaestroZeus:
dis Haley sev is funny....so she didn't knw Elijah is a killer(1 thousand yrs of dat) so na wen she enta his mind she no wetin dey xup abi....she con dey form attitude....SMH
Watch the conversation she had with Becca again.
She doesn't have a problem with Elijah being a killer. In fact she says she's fine with it because she's one too. What worries her is having Hope growing up to become used to that lifestyle-- killing whole villages to get what she wants.
She loves her child and wants to give her a better life than the Mikaelsons can provide.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2017
UjSizzle:

She doesn't have a problem with Elijah being a killer. In fact she says she's fine with it because she's one too. What worries her is having Hope growing up to become used to that lifestyle-- killing whole villages to get what she wants.
She loves her child and wants to give her a better life than the Mikaelsons can provide.
only a stupid mother would after seeing all the threats following them think the best idea is to take hope away from the best protection she is getting. Do you think taking her away would keep her safe? They should even start training that girl toughly now from her child age if they want what's best for her.. hope can only be innocent for how long? That's a stupid call from Hayley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2017
Horlaarsco:
Just finished watching this episode 12 damn... it's lit Klaus have been weakened buy hope... hope now d new hollow how are they going to kill without hurting her... is this d end of the originals..
weakened? I don't get.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Horlaarsco: 9:11am On Jun 19, 2017
Isomerizm:
weakened? I don't get.

Like they can use her to get to him anytime...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MaestroZeus(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2017
UjSizzle:

dats true buh dats stil d future...at least she talks to d villain himself... don't c y she can't talk to him
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
slinkman:
only a stupid mother would after seeing all the threats following them think the best idea is to take hope away from the best protection she is getting. Do you think taking her away would keep her safe? They should even start training that girl toughly now from her child age if they want what's best for her.. hope can only be innocent for how long? That's a stupid call from Hayley
It's a stupid call to remove your child from bad influence?
It's a stupid call not wanting your child to grow up thinking killing people is the best solution to anything?
It's a stupid call to want a better life for your child?
It's a stupid call to want a normal life for your child?
It's a stupid call to want your child to grow up with other kids, have friends and not end up with some dysfunctional family forever on a killing spree?

My dear, there more to life than be on top and suppressing everyone with your power.
Hayley has made the right call for Hope. The Mikaelsons are a disease. And Marcel was right when he said the Mikaelsons destroy everyone that comes around them. Marcel only managed to become a better person because he set personal standards, yet you can see the monster come to play sometimes.

Btw considering Dahlia's warning about Hope's power, that child needs better influence or she'll be worse than the whole family put together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.