Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,822 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695244 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:32pm On May 19, 2013
penzino: Sum1 pls tell me hw lng stefan wud spend in dat vault!!! Haba, stefan deserves more dan all this shit abeg.#nt happy

if silas can survive without blood for 2000 years,, Stefan can.
fingers crossed.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:33pm On May 19, 2013
Legit1: Btw, what happened to Klaus mum? undecided

I bliv ur watching season 3.watch on, u 'll understand y.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:40pm On May 19, 2013
rokiatu:

lol kudos to u for all these tvd facial expressions.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2013
eww.... she chose damon

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2013
silas the bad guy still alive

a bit boring though...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 19, 2013
biolabee: [size=17pt]eww[/size].... she chose damon

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 19, 2013
ella.b:

fingers crossed.

God forbid bad things he spend 2000 years in there.

I hope lexi gets to tell Jemery some how and they get my hubby out of there.

And I trust Stefan Salvotore, he will revenge when Silas least expects it. Silas should ask Klaus. grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 19, 2013
ella.b:

I bliv ur watching season 3.watch on, u 'll understand y.

Nope...I don't intend to go back and start watching.

I stopped where klaus possessed tyler's body.

I do intend to follow season 5 closely though,given the twist of the story.

Still, what happened to her? Isn't she supposed to be a very powerful witch? undecided

I miss Klaus father though grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 4:28pm On May 19, 2013
rokiatu:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mczd2cSY2o1qexe0h.gif

tx for the spiritual hug... grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 19, 2013
For screwing up with my Stefan and Stelena!!!!

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2013
ella.b:

fingers crossed.

Currently stalking Julie Plec on Facebook for 2,000 pounds of flesh cry cry cry cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2013
For Julie Plec.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2013
ella.b:

Silas is an immortal and is over 2000yrs old(or so).
And yes,he is stefan's doppleganger just like elena and katherina.
what does it mean that silas is stefans doppelganger
i thot he could change faces so he just took stefans face
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 19, 2013
biolabee: what does it mean that silas is stefans doppelganger
he can change faces, but his real face is stephan's
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:07am On May 20, 2013
biolabee: what does it mean that silas is stefans doppelganger

That is his real self. Just the way Katherine and Elena look alike.

He and stefan are double hence hes Stefan doppelganger.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 6:24am On May 20, 2013
Strange
So who predates who now

Silas or the originals?

rokiatu:

That is his real self. Just the way Katherine and Elena look alike.

He and stefan are double hence hes Stefan doppelganger.

Thanks ellab

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 10:49am On May 20, 2013
biolabee: Strange
So who predates who now

Silas or the originals?

Thanks ellab
Season 5 has a lot of explaining to do.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:06pm On May 20, 2013
stefan lover:
Season 5 has a lot of explaining to do.

A lot and the writers better make it good cuz season 4 wasn't all that to me.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Berryman: 3:04pm On May 20, 2013
BizBloke:

Na where your mind run go immediately ni?
I just dey pity d guy na.
I foresee silas being d new boss in town; Niklaus will av to make do wit d title of 2nd most feared villain. And then i foresee qetsiyah popping up later (probably as bonnie?). When d previously fearless silas sees her, his heart skips a beat and he's nt quite sure whether its for love or freakin fright of dis powerful witch...haha!
Well, at least dats just my imagination. Whats urs? What do u tink will happen in s5?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fredynis: 3:13pm On May 20, 2013
I cant wait for season 5 smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:59pm On May 20, 2013
According to Julie plec's latest interview silas's whole aim was to get the cure to cure himself so that he can die peacefully and get rid of the other side(great beyond 4 supernaturals).

Read the full interview by Julie Plec

www.tvguide.com/News/Vampire-Diaries-Burning-Questions-Plec-1065803.aspx
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:12pm On May 20, 2013
My own burning question is this..now that katherina is human,will klaus in any way try to get her blood to form more hybrids?
Hmm..

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 20, 2013
ella.b:
My own burning question is this..now that katherina is human,will klaus in any way try to get her blood to form more hybrids?
Hmm..
ha! Julie Plec need to visit my thread so many intelligent minds.

Somebody need to tweet her this page. grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:17pm On May 20, 2013
rokiatu:
ha! Julie Plec need to visit my thread so many intelligent minds.

Somebody need to tweet her this page. grin grin grin

Lol good idea..there's a fan page on twitter,I might pass d question along.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 20, 2013
ella.b:
Hmm..

os courfe
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:46pm On May 20, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:47pm On May 20, 2013
yep

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:50pm On May 20, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:51pm On May 20, 2013
cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:52pm On May 20, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:53pm On May 20, 2013
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:54pm On May 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.