Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694330 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:28am On May 17, 2013
kiss

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:59am On May 17, 2013
And that Karoline kiss was so lame. What the fu..ck is wrong with the writers?

They should have given us an epic kiss at least. angry angry angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:02pm On May 17, 2013
rokiatu: And that Karoline kiss was so lame. What the fu..ck is wrong with the writers?

They should have given us an epic kiss at least. angry angry angry

gbam.
*sigh*almost cried when Stefan was teary -eyed and was listening to elena and damon professing their love for each other.It's a good thing Lexi was dere for comfort.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mimibets(f): 2:49pm On May 17, 2013
rokiatu: Damon absolutely has the best lines in the Vampire diaries
he is like the chuck bass of vampire diaries, my favorite things about him: his love for Elena,his witty comments,his facial expressions and his eyes!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 17, 2013
Team Delena Up cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 6:03pm On May 17, 2013
mimibets:
he is like the chuck bass of vampire diaries, my favorite things about him: his love for Elena,his witty comments,his facial expressions and his eyes!
lol chuck bass of gossip girl dnt knw why gossip girl ended so cheaply.cw made a big mistake.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 17, 2013
mimibets:

I know right, I wanted to jump in there and give him a warm hug. Stefan is turly everything, every freaking thing anywoman I needs.

If that was Damon, I can bet you someone would have die, revenge sex, lot of alcohol, and Stefan would have probably got stabbed.

Stefan deserve so much better, like seriously so much better hes too good for Elena.

And the writers had to make it double time trouble for him.

The woman you love more than anything in the world pick your brother over you, you get locked up by the baddest villain in town and get thrown away in the deepest of the ocean to rot.

Well done Julie Plec I will hunt you in your dreams. angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mimibets(f): 6:59pm On May 17, 2013
mr.drizzy:
lol chuck bass of gossip girl dnt knw why gossip girl ended so cheaply.cw made a big mistake.
dearie,i know wat i said.he is like the chuck bass of Vd meaning he has the whole bad boy persona,exudes confidence,is witty etc like chuck bass but he is in vd.
u r right,dan being gossip girl was the anti climax of but chuck n blair's love story was epic!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jasper7(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2013
rokiatu:

I know right, I wanted to jump in there and give him a warm hug. Stefan is turly everything, every freaking thing anywoman I needs.

If that was Damon, I can bet you someone would have die, revenge sex, lot of alcohol, and Stefan would have probably got stabbed.

Stefan deserve so much better, like seriously so much better hes too good for Elena.

The woman you love more than anything in the world pick your brother over you, you get locked up by the baddest villain in town and get thrown away in the deepest of the ocean to rot.

Well done Julie Plec I will hunt you in your dreams. angry angry angry angry angry angry

I dont get it. In what world is stefan better than Damon?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 17, 2013
jasper7:

You don't get it? Read again, and then read again.

Stefan is better than Damon. Yes I said so.

Damon is funnier and badder so what?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 17, 2013
rokiatu:

story, story, story. Stefan deserves much more that was given to him.
He should have been turned into stone or sth
He loves too much tongue

Lest I forget, team Delena cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 17, 2013
joeydozzy:

story, story, story. Stefan deserves much more that was given to him.
He should have been turned into stone or sth
He loves too much tongue

Lest I forget, team Delena cool

Who cares about what you think? undecided undecided undecided please go sit somewhere else. undecided undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 17, 2013
And now I remember what the only and only klaus said once

[size=15pt] "In the end, we're left infinitely and utterly alone."
[/size]
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoS3nZnIaYw

[/url]

My poor baby Stefan. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mimibets(f): 7:43pm On May 17, 2013
rokiatu:

spoiler alert!
i looooove damon but stefan is the perfect gentleman.
just started season 3,can't wait for all the drama.
klaroline! for real! my body is shaking already!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mimibets(f): 7:46pm On May 17, 2013
jasper7:
(in damon's voice) in an alternate universe,lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 17, 2013
Look at how he handle this?

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGuU4j_adYQ
[/img]
[size=14pt]The better brother, the better boyfriend, the better vampire Stefan Salvotore.[/size] I love Damon, hes such an entertaining character but seriously Paul Wesley is the best actor on the vampire diaries. His eyes alone can do the job.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 17, 2013
Yaay!! team delena!! but my favourite part was when Klaus said that tyler is caroline's first love but he intends on being her last !!! can't wait for season 5

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 17, 2013
Least I forget, I think I have another ship to add to stelena and Klaroline,

Never gonna give up on Stelena, they are end game I know it.

Bonnie and Jemery.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2013
rokiatu: Look at how he handle this?

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGuU4j_adYQ
[/img]
[size=14pt]The better brother, the better boyfriend, the better vampire Stefan Salvotore.[/size] I love Damon, hes such an entertaining character but seriously Paul Wesley is the best actor on the vampire diaries. His eyes alone can do the job.

no no no.joseph morgan is d best thing dat can ever happen to vp diaries

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 17, 2013
Katherine should have kill this batch. grin grin grin grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GVD5lpqU7k

[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 17, 2013
mr.drizzy:
no no no.joseph morgan is d best thing dat can ever happen to vp diaries

yea Klaus is truly great I agree but I give Stefan a .5 over him.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 17, 2013
rokiatu:

Who cares about what you think? undecided undecided undecided please go sit somewhere else. undecided undecided

who cares about yours?undecided undecided
You like stelena, most love Delena and Plec gave them what they wanted
now, I need a bad Stefan like reaper 2.0 and Plec just made it all better by Silas throwing Stefan into the deepest of seas and being him in Mystic Falls

Now that's a way to get back Elena grin

my only spoiler is Klaus freeing Tyler. He shouldn't have till the whole series ends. I just hope he has a new gf there undecided undecided
oh yeah and there's Bonnie dying. Like WTF? I need a witch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 17, 2013
Not even gonna reply. roll my eyes.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 17, 2013
joeydozzy:

who cares about yours?undecided undecided
You like stelena, most love Delena and Plec gave them what they wanted
now, I need a bad Stefan like reaper 2.0 and Plec just made it all better by Silas throwing Stefan into the deepest of seas and being him in Mystic Falls

Now that's a way to get back Elena grin

my only spoiler is Klaus freeing Tyler. He shouldn't have till the whole series ends. I just hope he has a new gf there undecided undecided
oh yeah and there's Bonnie dying. Like WTF? I need a witch
We don't need a good/bad boy again like Klaus. Klaus does the job perfectly. U should have heard me scream when he came back for Caroline...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 17, 2013
rokiatu: Not even gonna reply. roll my eyes.

you just did grin
It must kill you not to reply my jabs towards Stefan cheesy

I'm sure you could give anything to see him kiss Elena one more time grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 17, 2013
steph7: We don't need a good/bad boy again like Klaus. Klaus does the job perfectly. U should have heard me scream when he came back for Caroline...

Klaus is moving on to the Originals. This truly made me happy.

Stefan been badass is what I have been waiting for.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 17, 2013
[size=20pt]When it comes to Damon

"Its the worst choice I will ever make"

When i comes to Stefan

Its the best choice I ever made"

ROFL seriously these writers are funny.[/size]

Nonsense!! am not a Delena fan but if you are gonna make stuff happen, make it epic!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 2:43am On May 18, 2013
Is anybody else tired of the DES love triangle?? I mean we've been at it since season 1. One reason why season 4 wasn't as great as others is because our focus was on elena's love life and her humanity. I was more interested in the silas story line but they kept throwing elena in my face.... And why is she always getting the best of Katherine?

And why the hell do we need Jeremy instead of Bonnie, like seriously

Silas being Paul Wesley is great but baby bro is locked up till God knows when... He doesn't deserve that

Season 5 better not be about elena. The biatch is boring me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dlex21(m): 7:16am On May 18, 2013
dont y'all just love alaric!!! 4gotten he died a vampire...that's y he had all those swashbuckling moves saving the kids once again includin damon grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:18am On May 18, 2013
dlex21: dont y'all just love alaric!!! 4gotten he died a vampire...that's y he had all those swashbuckling moves saving the kids once again includin damon grin grin

Yea he and Kol should have stay as well.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:38am On May 18, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:41am On May 18, 2013
Alaric doing his thing baby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.