Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694666 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by princeAbel(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2013
what'sup with my guy Stefan is he out of d river yet?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lanaVello1(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2013
ella.b:
as Roki said,he's not fast and an original can finish him before he knows wats happenin.
bullshit! klaus was @hz mercies towards d end of s4,wah abt dat? wit all hz mind games,u fink an original can finish hm jez lyk dat?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lanaVello1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
i fink silas is d baddest baddoo for now sha. pple talking abt speed....any1 seen d REAL silas running b4? :/ tz more lyk mind games,lyka shapeshifter he takes oda human forms & tricks u.
btw,anybdy knws d powerful witch dt caged silas initially?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
princeAbel: what'sup with my guy Stefan is he out of d river yet?

Hes out, and hes hungry.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
lana_Vello: i fink silas is d baddest baddoo for now sha. pple talking abt speed....any1 seen d REAL silas running b4? :/ tz more lyk mind games,lyka shapeshifter he takes oda human forms & tricks u.

Qetsiya is her name or sum'n.
Anyway,would like to see how silas goes on bout his bizness in d next episode tho.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
What I would like to see is a flashback on his relationship with Qetsiya.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2013

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2013

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
rokiatu: ,
Amen o..no more stelena
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
ella.b:

Amen o..no more stelena

HAHHA LOL i STIL WANT THEM TO BE ENDGAME.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
joeydozzy:

Add my pic to that equation and you'll be so married wink wink

wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 12:59am On Oct 16, 2013
Any link for episode 3 for originals?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 6:07am On Oct 16, 2013
lana_Vello: i fink silas is d baddest baddoo for now sha. pple talking abt speed....any1 seen d REAL silas running b4? :/ tz more lyk mind games,lyka shapeshifter he takes oda human forms & tricks u.
Silas may seem like a bad untouchable dude...and he is...but It became clear in the last episode... as Jeremy showed us.....Against Jeremy, Silas is pretty ordinary...cos his tricks and Immortal abilities don't work against a hunter...that was actually the first time I saw Silas fight...pathetic stuff....Jeremy can actually kill that Guy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2013
Besides I never thought Jeremy would have a chance beside him...

So he's not so spectacular like that... They feared klaus than him sef when Klaus's reign was on....

BTW,I think Davina in originals is still the maddest of all..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2013
nani.666:
Silas may seem like a bad untouchable dude...and he is...but It became clear in the last episode... as Jeremy showed us.....Against Jeremy, Silas is pretty ordinary...cos his tricks and Immortal abilities don't work against a hunter...that was actually the first time I saw Silas fight...pathetic stuff....Jeremy can actually kill that Guy
When you say kill, what exactly do you mean? Having his head cut off or his heart ripped from his chest?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2013
chygoz3:
When you say kill, what exactly do you mean? Having his head cut off or his heart ripped from his chest?
exactly...

But expect the unexpected..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2013
O.michael.O:
Besides I never thought Jeremy would have a chance beside him...

So he's not so spectacular like that... They feared klaus than him sef when Klaus's reign was on....

BTW,I think Davina in originals is still the maddest of all..

I concur..
Can't wait for klaus to kill her.she's really getting on ma nerves.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2013
If Julie Plec is tryna form a love triangle btw klaus-Cami-marcel,she better stop it o.I'm not finding it funny.

Episode 3 of TO is Epic.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2013
OMG no one told me the originals was this good. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Just from watching episode 2 and now am watching episode 3.

I think am liking the originals more than vampire diaries season 5 so far.

Fantastic show with more adult content.

Loving ever character. Even Hayley. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2013
I love the Hayley and Rebekah scene in episode 2...

Rebekah is now way matured..

And Niklaus actually cares...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2013
ella.b:

I concur..
Can't wait for klaus to kill her.she's really getting on ma nerves.

NO no no!!! That girl is so interesting. I may be against her but her character is really interesting.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2013
O.michael.O:
I love the Hayley and Rebekah scene in episode 2...

Rebekah is now way matured..

And Niklaus actually cares...

hahahhaha don't be so sure. Klaus is so unpredictable. One minute hes heartless, the next hes trying to care, the next hes betraying his own siblings, you can never know what he will do next.

That is the beauty of Klaus character.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2013
rokiatu:

hahahhaha don't be so sure. Klaus is so unpredictable. One minute hes heartless, the next hes trying to care, the next hes betraying his own siblings, you can never know what he will do next.

That is the beauty of Klaus character.
TRUE!! I think when it comes to his sibilings he does...I mean when external force is acting on them

E.g Davina(marcel's great one) ...lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2013
rokiatu: OMG no one told me the original was this good. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Just from watching episode 2 and now am watching episode 3.

I think am liking the original more than vampire diaries season 5 so far.

Loving ever character. Even Hayley. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Yeah..hayley is making me warm up to her.
And yeah,TO is gonna beat TVD in terms of fans.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2013
rokiatu:

NO no no!!! That girl is so interesting. I may be against her but her character is really interesting.

Her pride is too much but its true.she makes TO interesting.
I think she likes Marcel a lil.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2013
ella.b:

Her pride is too much but its true.she makes TO interesting.
I think she likes Marcel a lil.

And shes pretty.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2013
rokiatu: OMG no one told me the original was this good. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Just from watching episode 2 and now am watching episode 3.

I think am liking the original more than vampire diaries season 5 so far.

and my thought exactly.. and don't be surprise if TO brings Emmy to Cw

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2013
Klaus is a master planner!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.