Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694451 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
As for the Bonnie ish,
am already tired of this ghost
storyline.I want it to be over. Either the writers find a way for bonnie to come
back to the world of the living or they make sure she is useful and try to find a way to stop Silas from tormenting her friends from d other side.

As for Caroline, she’s “deferring” from
having sexxx with Tyler since he left her
life. These two are so headed for Splitsville(and
I’m not just saying that as a devoted Klaroline
fan).
And yeah,Roki was ryt a lil when she said that jesse dude is cute..I find it had to bliv dat caroline and that dude ve chemistry(*sigh* klaus is meant for that gal mehn).

The writers know what their doing sha smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adufaye(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
Damon03:
Haha, funny??
yea
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
*angry*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
*angry*
Wetin?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ella sabi talk oooo grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
ella.b:

Wetin?

Abeg shift jor. Y u dey spill everything? angry

Again, I asked what The Originals S1E1 is about so I go know if na fake I download (which actually turned out to be), na silence answer me. I don waste 200MB for nothing.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
joeydozzy: Ella sabi talk oooo grin grin
grin I dint give summary na..lmao
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Abeg shift jor. Y u dey spill everything? angry

Again, I asked what The Originals S1E1 is about so I go know if na fake I download (which actually turned out to be), na silence answer me. I don waste 200MB for nothing.
I dint spill anything jare..I just made an opinion grin na wa o..

Episode 1 of d originals(its just a repitition of episode 20 of tvd S4 but with new scenes)

we saw how the mikaelson's went to NOLA,narrated by Elijah and how klaus went bout looking for d witches who were looking for him.
Marcel also was trying claim king of d quarter.
Elijah was tryna convince his brother to acknowledge d baby...to cut long story short,Klaus daggered elijah(that's how E1 ended).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
Isn't this thread bout tvd?we r supposed to talk bout sum'n,if we don't,dis place go dry like okporoko.
Evn if I talk,na still about d show.
Are we just supposed to just come here and announce to evry1 saying "new episode ll be available for download 2moro" OR give one line speech like "silas is evil".
If we keep giving summaries or Spoilers as some of u call it,then I see nothing wrong with it cuz we r still talking bout d show and analyzing it.
But if we aint doing so,I see no reason y this thread should be alive in d 1st place.

@Mr.Drizzy said sum'n earlier
mr.drizzy:
So is this how its gonna be Ppl will watch nd wont narrate what happened,na to dey pack irrelevant picks,gosh TvD ep 2 iis out and no one here is giving us headup of what to look out for or what happened..Ogah oh!,**heads to hollywoodlife**

And I agree with him totally.
I'm tryna do that for those who can't watch it atm, but una go say na spoiler ?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
ella.b:

I dint spill anything jare..I just made an opinion grin na wa o..

Episode 1 of d originals(its just a repitition of episode 20 of tvd S4 but with new scenes)

we saw how the mikaelson's went to NOLA,narrated by Elijah and how klaus went bout looking for d witches who were looking for him.
Marcel also was trying claim king of d quarter.
Elijah was tryna convince his brother to acknowledge d baby...to cut long story short,Klaus daggered elijah(that's how E1 ended).

Talk o, I no hold you. smiley

Thanks. Already downloaded and watched the right one this morning after watching Episode 2.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Talk o, I no hold you. smiley

Thanks. Already downloaded and watched the right one this morning after watching Episode 2.
Aii
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
Anyone else sick of the triangle? Cuz I sure as hell am!!!!

MAY ELENA AND DAMON STAY TOGETHER HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

AND MAY STEFAN FIND HAPPINESS AGAIN AMEN!

MOVE ON ALREADY WRITERS, GIVE US A BETTER STORY. WE'RE SICK OF THIS. If she is not on damon's dick today she's dreaming about stefan balls the next day. tongue tongue tongue boring.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
P.S I can't seem to watch the originals episode 2.

Someone please give me another link please guys i need to catch up asap.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
ella.b:
Isn't this thread bout tvd?we r supposed to talk bout sum'n,if we don't,dis place go dry like okporoko.
Evn if I talk,na still about d show.
Are we just supposed to just come here and announce to evry1 saying "new episode ll be available for download 2moro" OR give one line speech like "silas is evil".
If we keep giving summaries or Spoilers as some of u call it,then I see nothing wrong with it cuz we r still talking bout d show and analyzing it.
But if we aint doing so,I see no reason y this thread should be alive in d 1st place.

@Mr.Drizzy said sum'n earlier

And I agree with him totally.
I'm tryna do that for those who can't watch it atm, but una go say na spoiler ?

Actually Drizzy is right. But Ella, if you must do so, do so one day after ooohhh. grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
rokiatu: Anyone else sick of the triangle? Cuz I sure as hell am!!!!

MAY ELENA AND DAMON STAY TOGETHER HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

AND MAY STEFAN FIND HAPPINESS AGAIN AMEN!

MOVE ON ALREADY WRITERS, GIVE US A BETTER STORY. WE'RE SICK OF THIS. If she is not on damon's dick today she's dreaming about stefan balls the next day. tongue tongue tongue boring.
Rokiii..grin u had to use those words huh?lmao..
I'm tired of stelena,delena triangle jare.its getting annoying.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
rokiatu:

Actually Drizzy is right. But Ella, if you must do so, do so one day after ooohhh. grin grin grin
smiley Roger that.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
rokiatu: P.S I can't seem to watch the originals episode 2.

Someone please give me another link please guys i need to catch up asap.
http://o2tvseries.com/The-Originals/Season-01/Episode-02/index.html
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
Abeg, Ella, don't mind em. Give us epistles even one minute after the episode ends. Anything to keep this thread going.
Besides,I like reading what you type

@Roki, I use torrents. If you're conversant with it, I could share some links

@thread, who else watched Arrow season premiere yesterday? One word: AWESOME

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
joeydozzy:
@thread, who else watched Arrow season premiere yesterday? One word: AWESOME
i did. I guess he's gonna start being known as the green arrow. Make we no derail this thread sha.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Damon03:
Where will they meet

katherine Petrova the Sneeky fugitive may just lead Silas to New Orleans . . . . When that happens, Gbege go burst grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
jmaine:

katherine Petrova the Sneeky fugitive katherine may just lead Silas to New Orleans . . . . When that happens, Gbege go burst grin
grin I hope this doesn't happen at all.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
But for real, why hasn't Nina Dobrev been nominated for an emmy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 12:35am On Oct 12, 2013
ella.b:

grin I hope this doesn't happen at all.

Imagine Silas and Devina conniving to conjour something more deadly . . . . . grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 12, 2013
Reincarnated: But for real, why hasn't Nina Dobrev been nominated for an emmy

The girl is really talented.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 7:02am On Oct 12, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2013
jmaine:

katherine Petrova the Sneeky fugitive may just lead Silas to New Orleans . . . . When that happens, Gbege go burst grin
Interesting.... That reminds me, I can help but feel like silas appears to be weaker than he was in season 4, whatever happened to all his appearing and disappearing tricks
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2013
Damon03:
Interesting.... That reminds me, I can help but feel like silas appears to be weaker than he was in season 4, whatever happened to all his appearing and disappearing tricks

LOL and hes not even fast. Seriously no villian can outdo Klaus.

The mere mention of Klaus name in season 2 and 3 caused panic in Mystic fall
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2013
Damon03:

I believe he is more powerful now . . .Seeing how he tested his increased psychic powers against the crowd of audience rather than his previous limitation of just a single individual at a time.

He is simply not exhibiting his full potentials .

Wait till a real threat shows up . . . . grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
Reincarnated: But for real, why hasn't Nina Dobrev been nominated for an emmy
seriously dunno..that gal don try.
besides d Emmys hvnt rily looked at d direction of vampire series.it's like they avoid em intentionally
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
rokiatu:

so true.
d way mystic falls feared Klaus just by mentioning his Name cant be compared to silas.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
rokiatu:

You can say that again
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Joseph Morgan posted this pic bout episode4

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.