Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692460 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
LOL these stoooopid delena fans will do anything to bring Stelena down. grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
cry

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
Stoopid delenas fans hahahha

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
kiss kiss

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
mean grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
I really love Mason Lockwood. Bonnie need to do some of her witchy witchy juju and bring him back to life. The guy is too hot.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
kiss kiss

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
hahahaha

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
To come on dvd so I can replay, rewind, pause, re watch. grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
God his eyes kiss kiss

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
kiss kiss

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
Faint!!

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
kiss kiss

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
This thread is so awesome it hurts.... I knew u were jealous of Torrey grin Someone once said Mason is the hottest guy on tvd... Just look at those eyes.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 14, 2013
Damon03: This thread is so awesome it hurts.... I knew u were jealous of Torrey grin Someone once said Mason is the hottest guy on tvd... Just look at those eyes.

Yea after Damon and Stefan.

And off course am jealous of Torrey. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iamteekaygal(f): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
I love Damon and klaus. Damon is hot, sexy and crazy. I love klaus looks and the way he speaks, damn!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MariamUT(f): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
Wooohoooo dat's my sexy baby
rokiatu: kiss shocked kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MariamUT(f): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
I know ryt? So dreamy hmmmmmmmmmm
rokiatu: God his eyes kiss kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MariamUT(f): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
Loool O God klaus. He's just a badass love him so much
rokiatu: LOL these stoooopid delena fans will do anything to bring Stelena down. grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MariamUT(f): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ahhh uncle mason so cuuute. I wish he didn't have to die. God he's sexy
rokiatu: I really love Mason Lockwood. Bonnie need to do some of her witchy witchy juju and bring him back to life. The guy is too hot.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chellsee: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
Damon is so hot. I love all his quotes. He jst knws hw to make it work, his expression, tone of voice, his face, his eyes, Oh my. Jst give it up for Damon,please.

Dt's to say I ship 'Delena'. Or maybe I shld say I used to ship 'Delena' till she became dis thing, sorry I dn't knw d adjective to use.

Klaus is one big BAD master. Cos he's a wolf and a vampire. Awesome, right. Used to say he needed Caroline in his life to help correct his behaviour and he'd become putty in her hands. I see it's working out quite dt way now.

@Damon03, true. Mason has got those eyes that makes u wanna ..uhhhh.

Lol

But seriously, no one and I mean no one does it better than my DAMON.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MariamUT(f): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
D makers of TVD just took deir time to select sexy guys in d movie. All d guys r so cute from jeremy to matt to tyler, alaric, stefan, mason, klaus and d sexiest of dem all damon! cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MariamUT(f): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
I swear Damon is d main man. He's just d best
chellsee:
Damon is so hot. I love all his quotes. He jst knws hw to make it work, his expression, tone of voice, his face, his eyes, Oh my. Jst give it up for Damon,please.

Dt's to say I ship 'Delena'. Or maybe I shld say I used to ship 'Delena' till she became dis thing, sorry I dn't knw d adjective to use.

Klaus is one big BAD master. Cos he's a wolf and a vampire. Awesome, right. Used to say he needed Caroline in his life to help correct his behaviour and he'd become putty in her hands. I see it's working out quite dt way now.

@Damon03, true. Mason has got those eyes that makes u wanna ..uhhhh.

Lol

But seriously, no one and I mean no one does it better than my DAMON.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
MariamUT: D makers of TVD just took deir time to select sexy guys in d movie. All d guys r so cute from jeremy to matt to tyler, alaric, stefan, mason, klaus and d sexiest of dem all damon! cheesy

Gbam!!! LOL
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chellsee: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
I download every episode to my phone as soon as it is released. So, I get to take my 'TVD fix' when I need it.

Lucky me.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chellsee: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
I've been trying to put some pixs of Damon but my phone keeps hanging. Maybe I'll do dat with my system instead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.