Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692579 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2013
LMFAO!

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2013
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2013
LOL

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 8:36am On Apr 17, 2013
lmao!

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2013
only People who watch TVD will get this joke.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2013
Paybacks a batch grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2013
kiss kiss

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 8:46am On Apr 17, 2013
buhaahahha

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2013
grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
I am so addicted to the vampire diaries I swear I don't have a life right now but am not complaining. grin grin

Heres a video why stefan is wayyyy better and love Elena more than Damon

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_PNSoQ7v98

[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by idontgiveafuck(f): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
stefan lover:

I check it out but it seem like you have to pay money. I have been waiting for the episode picture of you in like for ever. With the long break and all that I really wanna watch.

But nothing top watching it on DVD, you can watch 4 5 6 episodes in one day. Can't wait for it to come out on DVD

check this out
http://www.1channel.ch/watch-12519-The-Vampire-Diaries
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 1:29am On Apr 18, 2013
Just started watching it
S1 e 10 so far

Like the interplay btw damon and stefan

I did not like the way damon set up Lexy but this elena is so boring and broody

I prefered when she was katherine - more fun and laughed a while

This logan guy is so creepy

This saltzmann guy is so creepy
What's his story
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 2:12am On Apr 18, 2013
Interesting seems alaric is a hunter but this his ring I no know
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 3:08am On Apr 18, 2013
biolabee: Just started watching it
S1 e 10 so far

Like the interplay btw damon and stefan

I did not like the way damon set up Lexy but this elena is so boring and broody

I prefered when she was katherine - more fun and laughed a while

This logan guy is so creepyI

This saltzmann guy is so creepy
What's his story
Elena and Katherine are two different people. Katherine is both Stefan and Damon past ex that turn them into vampires.
Logan is funny. I luv the scene between he and Damon. grin grin grin Saltzman is one of the best character, keep watching it gets better with every episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 3:18am On Apr 18, 2013
stefan lover:
Elena and Katherine are two different people. Katherine is both Stefan and Damon past ex that turn them into vampires.
Logan is funny. I luv the scene between he and Damon. grin grin grin Saltzman is one of the best character, keep watching it gets better with every episode.

TX....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by A14: 6:26am On Apr 18, 2013
I totally luv Nick Klaus, I really hope he hooks up w Caroline....bdw Damon >>>>>>>>>>Stefan
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 7:13am On Apr 18, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 7:16am On Apr 18, 2013
lol

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 7:16am On Apr 18, 2013
I miss Kol

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 7:18am On Apr 18, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
What? Alarick and Elena

I hate this katherine lady
See how she taught damon
No wonder he's so obsessed with her
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:55am On Apr 19, 2013
I don vex...
I'm a klaus fan and here are some pictures.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:59am On Apr 19, 2013
Klaus

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:02am On Apr 19, 2013
This is so not fair...the network is so horrible that I can't even post any pics of my darling original klaus.
( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ )
Anyway,I hope he ends up with caroline(but the producer is tryna make sure caroline ends up with stefan).
How does steroline sound in ur ears?so not cool...Klaroline?that's wat I call chemistry smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:10am On Apr 19, 2013
upcoming tvd episode 19 tonight.cAn't wait.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:13am On Apr 19, 2013
I love him

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:17am On Apr 19, 2013
hot
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 19, 2013
ella.b:
This is so not fair...the network is so horrible that I can't even post any pics of my darling original klaus.
( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ )
[b]Anyway,I hope he ends up with caroline(but the producer is tryna make sure caroline ends up with stefan).
[/b]How does steroline sound in ur ears?so not cool...Klaroline?that's wat I call chemistry smiley

Thats bullshi..t right there. Elena and Stefan belong together, klaus and Caroline and Bonnie and Damon.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 19, 2013
ella.b:
I love him

What? Theres a new series on Klaus?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.