Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695909 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lost in this episode. Had an indifferent response when it was over but I wanted more! cheesy

GLAD that tyler is GONE! Mtcheew grin

And uhm, bonnie is def coming back! Miss my witchy winch. cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
dear diary

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Started watching...ep 1

Not impressed so far

Matt doing menage...

Nina's acting is getting worse
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
I want to have a diary guyz. I'm thinking to name it Marcellina? grin What do u think? grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Damn.. See murding..

Wetin consign silas with bonnie papa naaaa

Still not too convinced.. Ep 2
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2013
This catsya or tessy is a real looney

Stefan without his mind

Getting warm
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated: I want to have a diary guyz. I'm thinking to name it Marcellina? grin What do u think? grin

grin I go injure u walahi.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2013
pickabeau1: This catsya or tessy is a real looney

Stefan without his mind

Getting warm

Lol..I bliv u r just starting S5..enjoy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2013
ella.b:

Lol..I bliv u r just starting S5..enjoy

im enjoying stefan interestingly...
im in ep 4
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2013
this traveller in matts body is fricky lol...

this prof guy is creepy.. not happy the black guy is made d fool again....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2013
kill me once/twice shame on you

kill me thrice; shame on me....

silas does not know d secret////

grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
Breaking news

1.The 1st season of The originals will ve 16 episodes.
2.Tyler ll be on the originals(I think episode 7).

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
ella.b:
Breaking news

1.The 1st season of The originals will ve 16 episodes.
2.Tyler ll be on the originals(I think episode 7).

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
rokiatu:

Klaus won't do anything. He intends to be Caroline's last and killing him won't even make him a number
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
Earlier today, i read on twitter that TVD will be out in comic book from next year, it wouldnt consist the areas shown in the normal TVD. It would throw more light in the characters of the TVD cast. They gave the site for reading the comic.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
the originals shoot

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
more

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
Marcel

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
halijah

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
ella.b:

grin I go injure u walahi.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dunno how true this is

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
joeydozzy:

Klaus won't do anything. He intends to be Caroline's last and killing him won't even make him a number
Uncle klaus is not the only one to be worried about. Remember Marcel ran the ware wolves out of town so I'm not sure he'll be pleased to know that another is around. If not for becca, hayle would be dead you know?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
Adaeze003:
Uncle klaus is not the only one to be worried about. Remember Marcel ran the ware wolves out of town so I'm not sure he'll be pleased to know that another is around. If not for becca, hayle would be dead you know?

Smart girl.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
Adaeze003:

Yeah, I see your point but Marcel has more on his plate than killing Tyler. That'll be the last thing on Marcel's mind considering him and Tyler have one purpose- to kill Klaus. Hayley has nothing that can benefit Marcel. the unborn child will even exacerbate his hatred but for Tyler, at least he can be able to see if Klaus had weaknesses from his life at mystic falls. Marcel is a bïtch I tell ya

Even if the producers were to flip the scripts, Klaus will still protect his hybrid. Nobody kills his hybrid except his inflated ego

No one is going to kill Tyler IMO but if there's anyone with a minute reason-it'll be Klaus
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
@joeydazzy I agree with u.
Marcel can't even try/dare to touch tyler.Klaus will protect him like anything.
1.For caroline's sake.
2.Cuz he still has a soft spot for him(he's like a son to him..d same way marcel is b4 he betrayed him).
3.A bite from tyler will kill Marcel.

Tyler might even end up being klaus' boy-boy.
If marcel tries to find a way to kill klaus,he ll find out also dat he himself will end up dead.
So,klaus' weakness is caroline,that is d only way to get him.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
Relationship news.

Paul Wesley has moved on from his wife and is now Dating Phoebe Tonkin(Hayley).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
ella.b:
Relationship news.

These people get liver. After seeing your chick do jamboree with another guy on set, you carry her home go break bed like it's nothing

He should be careful cos we want no hybrid child angry grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
Didn't say he was gonna die. Just syating that they'll be drama. Remember that he(marcel) sent night walkers after hayle so he doesn't need to go after tyler himself.

And @ ella tyler is not going to be klaus' 'boy-boy' with all that ego and hate. Anyway it'll be interesting to see how it'll go.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 04, 2013
ella.b:
Relationship news.

Seriously? Like seriously dude? You marriage is over and it in't even 6 months yet geeezz.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2013
te author=rokiatu]

Seriously? Like seriously dude? You marriage is over and it in't even 6 months yet geeezz.[/quote]

They've being seen hanging out not more than one month after he officially divorced
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.