Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (696990 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by drizzypat: 6:22am On Nov 08, 2013
Fourcade: Nina Dobrev should be commanding a big fat paycheck!

3 Characters in a show...incroyable!
totally, i think shes actually d most paid.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2013
3 dopplegangers?urgh..*rolls eyes*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 6:47am On Nov 08, 2013
Nawa oh, the more I fall in love with that actress known as Nina Dobrev. Her performance tonight was simply amazing especially with Amaro and Katherine.

But why does the number of characters played by these actors keep increasing tho
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:51am On Nov 08, 2013
Reincarnated: Nawa oh, the more I fall in love with that actress known as Nina Dobrev. Her performance tonight was simply amazing especially with Amaro and Katherine.

But why does the number of characters played by these actors keep increasing tho

Ba kudi!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 08, 2013
No spoilers. I am yet to watch. angry angry angry angry angry angry

Run out of thread.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 7:00am On Nov 08, 2013
ella.b:

Ba kudi!

True. But honestly, I don't know....one person playing too many characters feels somehow undecided. I know Nina Dobrev will do a phenomenal job but its just too many characters...aand same face undecided

I'm also falling in love with that Ketsia woman. She's so sexy...Ella help me. embarassed

And am I the only one that felt the humor in Katherine's current predicament? grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:07am On Nov 08, 2013
Wth are the writers of TVD doing?
Hers a lil bit of info Stefan gave at Eyecon2013(last week).

Before there was Klaroline, there was Steroline,
and the captain of that ship just so happens to
be Paul Wesley himself!
Paul attended EyeCon 2013 this past weekend in Atlanta, and when a Vampire Diaries fan asked whether we preferred Caroline with Klaus or Tyler, Paul responded, “I’m Team Stefan and Caroline. What are you talking about?”
Adding fuel to the Steroline fire, Paul also dished,
“I’ll give you guys a little inside info. They grow you know closer as [Season 5] goes on. I take it that a lot of you guys like Klaus and Caroline together… Yeah, I know, but I like that Steroline business. They have a nice little thing going on.”
Interesting! Perhaps Caroline is more than a
bestie after all. We know Caroline helped Stefan 2.0 control his bloodlust — and as of now, she’s the only one he trusts — but will these two be getting even closer this season? Now that Tyler is out of the picture, perhaps Stefan can help mend her broken heart because let’s face it, he could use some cheering up, too.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

True. But honestly, I don't know....one person playing too many characters feels somehow undecided. I know Nina Dobrev will do a phenomenal job but its just too many characters...aand same face undecided

I'm also falling in love with that Ketsia woman. She's so sexy...Ella help me. embarassed

And am I the only one that felt the humor in Katherine's current predicament? grin grin

Mbanu..u can't fall for dat psycho witch..I'm taking u to rehab.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2013
ella.b:

She seems more sane than Amaro grin. I'm going to google search her actual name. Damn she's one fine asss chic kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:15am On Nov 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Silas is funny as hell!

Silas: Knock Knock. Knock Knock!
Silas: Who's there. The mayor. The mayor who?
Damon: Well who?
Silas: No one! That's the joke. No ones there cause I killed the mayor
Jeremy: You're a dick

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

She seems more sane than Amaro grin. I'm going to google search her actual name. Damn she's one fine asss chic kiss
grin u ve gone cray cray.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 7:17am On Nov 08, 2013
ella.b:

shes nt a psycho o shes doing it out of love..i mean theres no girl who wouldnt grow rage in such predicament,dropped @ the altar.haba.if na naija she go don find way kill am commot since
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 7:18am On Nov 08, 2013
Nina Dobrev dey try o. 3 characters ain't easy to play. Guess I was wrong about Katherine reverting back to being a vampire. The question now is: what is happening to her? And I kinda suspected that Amora was alive when Tessa told Damon that Silas wasn't going to destroy the other side.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2013
mr.drizzy:
shes nt a psycho o shes doing it out of love..i mean theres no girl who wouldnt grow rage in such predicament,dropped @ the altar.haba.if na naija she go don find way kill am commot since

angry I say d woman dey kolo,u dey tell me say na love.
U no see wetin she do stefan?she still like silas.
As she erase stefan memory,she bin want make stefan fall for her.As stefan help elena for this episode,she bring back hin memory(painful memory) so dat hin go suffer.
No be crazy woman be dat?

Naija own dey different jor.grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2013
chygoz3: Nina Dobrev dey try o. 3 characters ain't easy to play. Guess I was wrong about Katherine reverting back to being a vampire. The question now is: what is happening to her? And I kinda suspected that Amora was alive when Tessa told Damon that Silas wasn't going to destroy the other side.

Now wey she don turn..(well..I don't still know if she's a vamp.)Human,and her teeth dey fall off.The next thing wey remain na for katherine to grow old o.
And den she go quench because she don outlive her normal human years(500+).
Can't u see she has started getting grey hair?
Just wait and see grin ..TVD writers ve all gone cray cray walahi.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 7:28am On Nov 08, 2013
ella.b:

angry I say d woman dey kolo,u dey tell me say na love.
U no see wetin she do stefan?she still like silas.
As she erase stefan memory,she bin want make stefan fall for her.As stefan help elena for this episode,she bring back hin memory(painful memory) so dat hin go suffer.
No be crazy woman be dat?

Naija own dey different jor.grin
abeg no vex o.if u were dropped @ d altar nd u had such power,shey u no go do pass dat one?..bone dose things joor.i totally understand her point
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2013
mr.drizzy:
abeg no vex o.if u were dropped @ d altar nd u had such power,shey u no go do pass dat one?..bone dose things joor.i totally understand her point

Lol,e dey hard to bliv o but I go forgive d person. smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 7:30am On Nov 08, 2013
ella.b:

Now wey she don turn..(well..I don't still know if she's a vamp.)Human,and her teeth dey fall off.The next thing wey remain na for katherine to grow old o.
And den she go quench because she don outlive her normal human years(500+).
Can't u see she has started getting grey hair?
Just wait and see grin ..TVD writers ve all gone cray cray walahi.
I gotta admit I didn't think of that. now that she's human again and without the cure in her veins, she could still be turned into a vampire again.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 7:31am On Nov 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

JANINA GAVANKAR no be small artist be dat o..she starred in the gate(an already interesting series dat got discontinued by abc,for no reasonable reason.nd dey still kept that useless series BETRAYAL alive),the l word[one series i cnt forget in a while,(still dnt knw who killed jenna by the way),shayne's GF,she was kinda small there,bt still cute] even babershop

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2013
Ella bring on the summary, this was my best season 5 episode yet.

But I have a few questions,

But what happen to Silas? Why did Damon take Amara? What the fu..ck is Tessa problem? What the heck is happening to Katherine? What the fu..ck has that creepy doc done to Jesse? Where is him?

P.S I really hope Silas is not dead, I am beginning to like him....he is such a Stelena shipper. grin grin grin grin grin

The Original Family ships Stelena. Silas ships Stelena. Tessa ships Stelena. Caroline ship Stelena, Destiny ships Stelena. Universe ships Stelena. Wooooaw!!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 08, 2013
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Silas is not dead am glad. Stefan Memory is back. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOjQL0tYFio
[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2013
rokiatu: Ella bring on the summary, this was my best season 5 episode yet.

But what happen to Silas? Why did Damon take Amara? What the fu..ck is Tessa problem? What the heck is happening to Katherine? What the fu..ck has that creepy doc done to Jesse? Where is him?

P.S I really hope Silas is not dead, I am beginning to like him....he is such a Stelena shipper. grin grin grin grin grin

The Original Family ships Stelena. Silas ships Stelena. Tessa ships Stelena. Caroline ship Stelena, Destiny ships Stelena. Universe ships Stelena. Wooooaw!!!!
actually dis episode isnt my best in s5 for starters!

-silas went awol as his true love betrayed him
-damon took amara as she is the only source to bringing bonnie back(the ish was buried in her) and d travellers also need that ish also.
-tessa didnt do anything wrong one bit,shes jst playing smart.for stefan(who she thinks she trust) backstabbed him,she had to drop a plague on him also(surely u wnt understand as ur a true stefan fan
-katherina is defrosting

-jese is obvious within dat clinic as the doctor isnt through with his test/observation

- na u sabi d last one..all dese stelena fans sef.i leave d rest to ella as TVD SUMMARY PRO
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 08, 2013
[size=20pt] You want Doppelganger blood, I got Doppelgangers coming out of my ears. -Damon 5x07 [/size]

LMAO this dude is still funny, he still got it. grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2013
I downloaded this episode almost immediately @Mr.drizzy posted the link but that sexSLEEP was just to great I had to PEND.
grin grin
#NOW WATCHING EP 6
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2013
mr.drizzy:

-damon took amara as she is the only source to bringing bonnie back(the ish was buried in her) and d travellers also need that ish also.
-tessa didnt do anything wrong one bit,shes jst playing smart.for stefan(who she thinks she trust) backstabbed him,she had to drop a plague on him also(surely u wnt understand as ur a true stefan fan
-katherina is defrosting

-jese is obvious within dat clinic as the doctor isnt through with his test/observation

- na u sabi d last one..all dese stelena fans sef.i leave d rest to ella as TVD SUMMARY PRO

If everything went right wouldn't that be boring? undecided undecided undecided The twist and thrill is what make an episode interesting. I like it when things go wrong, like that I enjoy it more.

This was my best episode yet. And for the first time, Paul played Silas a lil different from Stefan. I was really sick of the two character been so alike. Same clothes, style of talking, walking, hair, etc Nina played Katherine and Ellena so damn well. But in this episode he try small. Hopefully he improve in upcoming episode as silas.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2013
mr.drizzy:

-katherina is defrosting

Lol thank u
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2013
rokiatu: Ella bring on the summary, this was my best season 5 episode yet.

Silas is still alive.
Amara will bring bonnie back.
Tessa is cray cray.
Katherine has outlived her human years.
Jesse is now "Augustine"(I think)

Good episode but not d best tho.
Dopplegangers r giving me headache.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2013
O.michael.O:
I downloaded this episode almost immediately @Mr.drizzy posted the link but that sexSLEEP was just to great I had to PEND.
grin grin
#NOW WATCHING EP 6

Ok we now know u just had sex. grin grin grin tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2013
"I'm like a supernatural Madonna" - Silas grin grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:29am On Nov 08, 2013
I dunno why I ve this feeling.but I think the AUGUSTINE VAMPIRE is Elena's Father
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2013
rokiatu: "I'm like a supernatural Madonna" - Silas grin grin grin grin

grin the knock knock joke was d best for me and also jeremy calling silas a di.ck.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2013
ella.b:
Wth are the writers of TVD doing?
Hers a lil bit of info Stefan gave at Eyecon2013(last week).

Before there was Klaroline, there was Steroline,
and the captain of that ship just so happens to
be Paul Wesley himself!
Paul attended EyeCon 2013 this past weekend in Atlanta, and when a Vampire Diaries fan asked whether we preferred Caroline with Klaus or Tyler, Paul responded, “I’m Team Stefan and Caroline. What are you talking about?”
Adding fuel to the Steroline fire, Paul also dished,
“I’ll give you guys a little inside info. They grow you know closer as [Season 5] goes on. I take it that a lot of you guys like Klaus and Caroline together… Yeah, I know, but I like that Steroline business. They have a nice little thing going on.”
Interesting! Perhaps Caroline is more than a
bestie after all. We know Caroline helped Stefan 2.0 control his bloodlust — and as of now, she’s the only one he trusts — but will these two be getting even closer this season? Now that Tyler is out of the picture, perhaps Stefan can help mend her broken heart because let’s face it, he could use some cheering up, too.

Seriously Paul?

[img]http://media./media/gYfjv31RbMQso/giphy.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.