Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (697164 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
nani.666:
You guys should expect one more Elena doppelganger before the end of this season.....

I'm sure that "Augustine vampire" is Elena's father or maybe Damon's Doppleganger.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
ella.b:

I'm sure that "Augustine vampire" is Elena's father or maybe Damon's Doppleganger.

Damon doppelganger?
Take ya time angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bliss11(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Originals

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
the Originals tonight

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
joeydozzy:

Damon doppelganger?
Take ya time angry

grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
ella.b:

VD is becoming kinda over predictable, Augustine vamp us definitely something that has to do with Elena's dad...I'm sure he is still alive sef
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
davetwitzy: VD is becoming kinda over predictable, Augustine vamp us definitely something that has to do with Elena's dad...I'm sure he is still alive sef

Thought so too.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bliss11(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
davetwitzy: VD is becoming kinda over predictable, Augustine vamp us definitely something that has to do with Elena's dad...I'm sure he is still alive sef
Don't bet on it cos Augustine vamp might be sum1 else
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 1:17am On Nov 13, 2013
ella.b:
the Originals tonight

I was about to post that pic, u just beat me to it. Chie na wa for you. angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 1:21am On Nov 13, 2013
kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 1:23am On Nov 13, 2013
The affect of --------------- on the salvotore brothers I don't know how to spell it alright, I am like damon I have to check google. grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 13, 2013
joeydozzy:

Damon doppelganger?
Take ya time angry

Lmao
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 13, 2013
stefan lover: kiss kiss kiss

Me!

@Stefan's pic, really okay. I love all black.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:52am On Nov 13, 2013
I loved today's episode of d originals but I got Extremely Pisssed off...DAMN YOU REBEKAH.
I can't blive I ve to wait for 2wks to watch d next episode.
The preview for it sef made me Angrier.

All klaus needs is love and now they r turning against him.
I used to like tyler but now,I HATE HIM..hateee.
Yikes!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 13, 2013
ella.b:
I loved today's episode of d originals but I got Extremely Pisssed off...DAMN YOU REBEKAH.

Yikes!

Cat, guessed you've been up, wanted to holla.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by confistified(m): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2013
ella.b:

Yikes!
. Where did u download it from
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2013
Klaus is simply reaping from his evil, murderous selfish and self centered past.

I don't pity him one bit abeg.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:56am On Nov 13, 2013
confistified: . Where did u download it from
O2tvseries.com
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2013
Come to think of it, Klaus baby should be able to heal Elijah.

Why is Hayley dulling when experiments has shown the baby blood has immense capabilities.

We have seen the Vampire healing powers the hybrid baby possesses, the hybrid siring capabilities, what is left is to see the witchy witchy side of it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2013
Oh com'on..give him a break would u?
U can't blame klaus for his stupid behaviour na.
Elijah has killed but we dint say anything because he learns from it.
Rebekah has killed too..but we dint say anything.
Klaus kills and I know dat he's wrong for doing that but he has reasons na.

Ever since mikel(klaus's father)knew about klaus being a b.astard,he made it worse for him.he treated him badly.he made klaus have dis constant fear and lack of trust.
His mother(esther)dint help matters at all.She's a mum for crying out loud,wasn't she supposed to care for her kids equally?instead she allowed mikel to bully klaus.
Now,u won't blame klaus for his crazy character na..even though he knows his siblings r with him,he feels alone,he still has trust issues,he wants his family to love him alone(which is selfish but I won't blame him).
When he heard of d baby,he was against it but den he tot,he's gonna be a better father to dat kid.
When hayley decided to do dem say dem say with Elijah about klaus tryna create more hybrids,I got angry..klaus is innocent biko.
Elijah who has know his own brother for years decided to believe hayley,d same hayley dat made klaus kill his own hybrids?
In dat wicked heat of klaus,I know deres sum1 who cares but no one will understand him because he is damaged.he loves his family but doesn't know how to reciprocate it.
I mean he held on to dat word "always and forever" when elijah and becca promised to stand by him and now dis episode just ruined it.

I'm teamklaus o..he needs redemption and caroline was d only one who made him feel loved(even though d gal neva still notice am).
*sigh* this episode kinda made me feel for klaus,I no go lie.
Every wickedness he does is Self-preservation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2013
jmaine: Come to think of it, Klaus baby should be able to heal Elijah.

Why is Hayley dulling when experiments has shown the baby blood has immense capabilities.

We have seen the Vampire healing powers the hybrid baby possesses, the hybrid siring capabilities, what is left is to see the witchy witchy side of it.

If dat baby possesses witchy powers,dats gonna be one Bad ass m***f**king baby.lol (forgive my language).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2013
Fuc..k Klaus yeah i say

[size=20pt]fu..ck klaus![/size] That bite was so fu..cking unnecessary.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2013
rokiatu: Fuc..k Klaus yeah i say

[size=20pt]fu..ck klaus![/size] That bit was so fu..cking unnecessary.
Err roki..u too?
Oh com'on.
Klaus is innocent bout d baby creating hybrids na.Elijah shoulda trusted him.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2013
fuc..k Tyler also yeah i say

[size=20pt]fu...ck Tyler[/size] Dude That was ur idea of a revenge

you need to ask Stefan how its done.
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX9ZLS32D0c
[/url]
this took our breath away, no one saw it coming, now thats how to do it. TYLER, IF YOU CAN'T COME UP WITH A BETTER IDEA, YOU MAY AS WELL DIE AND STOP ACTING FOOLISH.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2013
grin Roki haff vex badly o..
Lemme just say,this episode made me soooo angry(great episode).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2013
ella.b:

Err roki..u too?
Oh com'on.
Klaus is innocent bout d baby creating hybrids na.Elijah shoulda trusted him.

And how many times have Klaus betrayed Elijah? That was unnecessary, lets not beat around the bush, Klaus was downright wrong. I am a huge huge Klaus fan, but lets be honest here. undecided undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2013
Fu..ck Rebekha

Yeah

[size=20pt]fu..ck Rebekha [/size]

I will lost all respect for her if she go against her own brother, yea we may all agree that klaus have done some terrible things to her in the past, but then again, hes had her back, and seriously in this time of need, she can't do this to her own brother, what happen to always and forever
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2013
rokiatu:

And how many times have Klaus betrayed Elijah? That was unnecessary, lets not beat around the bush, Klaus was downright wrong. I am a huge huge Klaus fan, but lets be honest here. undecided undecided

True...klaus needs anger and kill management sha..undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2013
rokiatu: Fu..ck Rebekha

Yeah

[size=20pt]fu..ck Rebekha [/size]

I will lost all respect for her if she go against her own brother, yea we may all agree that klaus have done some terrible things to her in the past, but then again, hes had her back, and seriously in this time of need, she can't do this to her own brother, what happen to always and forever

grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2013
Lol..I'm not sure I can summarize today.
The episode weakened me to even do dat.I apologize.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2013
Elijah had every reasons to believe and side with Hayley cos Klaus has been consistent in showing disloyalty towards family over his self preservation paranoia.

Klaus once chose his hybrids over family without a blink despite Elijah pleas; and Elijah has been a victim of Klaus constant manipulative tendencies.

No one can ever trust Klaus intent and motive cos he is evil due to his misplaced insecurities.

Whatever Klaus gets, he deserves it. Why should you show displeasure by fatally biting your bro simply because he rightly doubted your motive due to a notorious history of betrayal of trust he has suffered.

Klaus has one or two lessons to learn and he will grin

@Team All Originals, even + Silas cool

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2013
Oh..guess wat..rebekah knew dat d apple will lead marcel to d plantation..I hope klaus punishes her. That was stu.pid of her angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.