Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (696891 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2013
rokiatu:

Ok we now know u just had sex. grin grin grin tongue
hahahahahaha..... Iro ooo
grin grin grin
It was slip of hand oo.. Am still clean!

Not my priority now

PS: have finished seeing it! Am so loving Silas. With his crazi replies
I think am in love with TESSA.I should start stalking her

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2013
rokiatu:

Seriously Paul?

[img]http://media./media/gYfjv31RbMQso/giphy.gif[/img]

grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2013
O.michael.O:
hahahahahaha..... Iro ooo
grin grin grin
It was slip of hand oo.. Am still clean!

Not my priority now

PS: have finished seeing it! Am so loving Silas. With his crazi replies
I think am in lobe with TESSA.I should start stalking her

U and Reincarnated have totally gone cray cray lol..!but yeah na fine woman.

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2013
Summary will come up later.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2013
rokiatu: [size=20pt] You want Doppelganger blood, I got Doppelgangers coming out of my ears. -Damon 5x07 [/size]

LMAO this dude is still funny, he still got it. grin grin grin

grin grin grin I support Damon on dis.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2013
ella.b:

heheh...grin grin
It's not my fault.. Been long I saw a VERY BEAUTIFUL LADY..

If anyone has her digits, kindly be Benevolent to help a crazi nigga! grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 08, 2013
ella.b:

I support them. Shes the pretties on the vampire diaries. Or am I wrong guys? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 08, 2013
This fine äss, sexy beautiful Tessa just had to use her sexy hands to bring back Stefan's memory. I loved the new Stefan.
she just had to do that. She's gradually losing my attraction to her fine sexy self.

The fine, beautiful banging ahn ahn chick is really crazy smiley angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
If u found urself scratching ur head in confusion at 1st,don't feel bad.It means we are in dis 2geda.It was a super confusing episode filled with dopplegangers and anchors(add my headaches to it).
Let's get one thing straight.Nina Dobrev is d busiest actress I ve sseen so far.Her salary should be triple.

1.Katherine grin awww..just when she tot she was gonna celebrate being alive,tragedy struck.Yeah people,katherine has grey hair and voila,she lost her appetite to eat and celebrate.
2.Silas..I love paul wesley mehn.He's sassy.He promised to bring bonnie back to life but elena and damon dint bliv him and then,"did u want me to pinky swear?" happened.
On his way to new jersey with damon and jeremy,Elena wanted to follow but silas stabbed her leg with an arrow(yes,I loved d scene).
3.Stefan having a hangover.for a moment I tot he had sexx with tessa but he dint and he decided to get drunk again wen tessa started d speech bout silas dying.
4.Caroline and katherine.Why didn't d writers think of this since?I love their crazy combo.Vampire Barbie(caroline) was able to get info from dr max after he was drained of vervain.
5.Katherine again went to d party for d secret society as Elena(fyi-no vamp is allowed in d party).and d 1st direction Kat went was food.That gal is always hungry but as she was eating,her tooth fell out.Yep,kat is an old woman already.
6.Elena found out about Damon snapping stefan's neck in d last episode and decided to go look for stefan.she tot stefan has sexx with tessa but it was all a lie.
7.Tessa pretending to have slept with stefan,calling amara a s.lut and telling elena she's co-dependent(which is true)brightened my day.Also,tessa comparing Elena to a duck,"the duck is smarter dan elena" was awesome grin (yes I hate elena but tessa was still ryt in all d things she said).
8.Guess wat..stefan can cook.
Later,he stabbed tessa with a knife and he and elena escaped.
9.Amara is alive o.tessa dint kill her as she made us bliv.she froze her for 2000yrs.Silas was tryna help her but when she found out that silas took d cure(p.s tessa dint give amara d cure also)she drained silas by drinking from his neck.
Oh,amara is cray cray too.she was hearing voice.I think she was hallucinating that those boxes were plotting evil against her .(I bliv ghosts were disturbing her).
10.Damon took her and tied her up.grin amara's reaction wen she saw Elena grin
Damon earlier spoke bout himself(to silas) being secure.grin
That was pure crap. Damon is d most insecure person in d entire world.he needs d constant reassurance that Elena is in love with him.
11.Jeremy is still hor.ny
12.Tessa gave stefan his memories back to haunt him.
*sigh* I'm gonna miss amnesia stefan.

Nina Dobrev did an amazing job at playing 3 different characters on d same show.She was pure magic.
Kudos 2 d writers too for bringing out d comedic side in dis episode.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
11.Jeremy is still hor.ny

LMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
AWWW True love.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
rokiatu: 11.Jeremy is still hor.ny

LMAO!!! grin grin grin
grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
doppleganger wahala

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
knock knock grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
angry angry angry
joeydozzy: ^^^^^^

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
to think that there are actually four different Elenas presently and Damon and Stefan are there fighting for one particular one ?? talk about foolish
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
Crazy pants meet elana,
Elena meet crazy pants. cheesy

Love love love TVD

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 09, 2013
nani.666:
to think that there are actually four different Elenas presently and Damon and Stefan are there fighting for one particular one ?? talk about foolish

Looking exactly like someone and being exactly that person are two different thing.

Personality and Character made up a person personal not only their look.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 2:32am On Nov 09, 2013
mr.drizzy:
JANINA GAVANKAR no be small artist be dat o..she starred in the gate(an already interesting series dat got discontinued by abc,for no reasonable reason.nd dey still kept that useless series BETRAYAL alive),the l word[one series i cnt forget in a while,(still dnt knw who killed jenna by the way),shayne's GF,she was kinda small there,bt still cute] even babershop

Thanks, I just saw this. Mehn I no know any of the series you dey mention
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 2:34am On Nov 09, 2013
O.michael.O:
heheh...grin grin
It's not my fault.. Been long I saw a VERY BEAUTIFUL LADY..

If anyone has her digits, kindly be Benevolent to help a crazi nigga! grin grin

Nah G. Give me first. That woman is mine!! Gwd she's so damn finnneeeee
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

Nah G. Give me first. That woman is mine!! Gwd she's so damn finnneeeee

Keep on dreaming guys grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2013
rokiatu:

Keep on dreaming guys grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ask Ella B. who my ancestor is. I don't just dream babe wink that girl is mine
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Oh, it's on Barbie angry

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2013
joeydozzy: Oh, it's on Barbie angry

Oh noooooo you don't angry angry angry angry now is on.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2013
rokiatu:

Looking exactly like someone and being exactly that person are two different thing.

Personality and Character made up a person personal not only their look.

quite frankly personality and character are overrated....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2013
See the difference?
How Damon reacts when someone hurts Elena and how Stefan reacts

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2013
You can't beat Epic love Damon

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2013
The whole fu..cking team of TVD ship Stelena

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.