Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Why Do Christians Dress Immodestly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Dress Immodestly (490 Views)

Why Do Christians Oppose The Devil Without Hearing His Side Of The Story? / Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / Why Do Christians Close Eyes While Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Dress Immodestly by deSika(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2013
if you are looking for modesty and sanity, the place to go is the church but no not any more.

Just seeing some christian ladies on their way to or from church annd yu wonder wat they go there to do. especially in many new generation churches.

is it not included in one of your many moral laws.
i have neva seen a muslim dressed immodestly inside or outside their place of worship
Re: Why Do Christians Dress Immodestly by WHees(m): 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
Eyyah, how unfortunate! Why would your ladies and gentlemen turn your places of worship to hooking-up joints? This thread is an eye opener cos I always thought wearing semi-clad dresses is preached in the churches and it is something the xtians shall brag about, alas ninja-attire is not bad afterall.

Please propose to your pastors to preach about it so as to save the youth from deviant acts.

An xtian needs your advice here: www.nairaland.com/1545744/pennnis-always-erect-too-quickly

He wrote:

OmoUSH: Why do my diick always shut up so quickly? Anyway, na those bastarrd girls for my department dey cause am.
Today, in church, a girl and i were chatting, and the next thing i see is that my dick has began to rise. Though, she was wearing smth too tight for her fresh, soft, big yansh, that is not reason it should be erecting anyhow. What should i do about this pls? Pls help a needy brother.

(1) (Reply)

Walk In Love / Holier Than Thou Guy / The Activities Of The Holy Spirit - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.