Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Wrong Reasons To Get Married. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Reasons To Get Married. (16818 Views)

12 Wrong Reasons Why People Get Married. / Wrong Reasons Why Ladies Desperately Go Into Relationship/marriage / 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Morgan1092(m): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2013
sunny t: And if i may ask, why should we get married then?
To have children
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2013
Do you know why you should not get married at all? Visit www.purpledovenet. come back and thank me later.
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by chocopearl(f): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2013
Reminds me of d movie #why did i get married??
Nice one @op though m yet to see som1 who got married based on any reason outside d ones u stated.
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by fankidzei: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2013
whatever!
attack d message and not the messenger!!!
so, because a G.O is the source now, the OP shouldn't share it on social media, in other for those who were not privileged to be at the gathering where the G.O shared it, to benefit from it?! undecided

@op, the source of your post wasn't included. This was a message from MFM's general overseer. Please always let us know what's original and what's not.[/quote]
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2013
There įs no science of marriage, for the religious pray to God, otherwise depend on your luck
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by autofreak2020(m): 10:09am On Apr 03, 2013
softandmoist: @op, the source of your post wasn't included. This was a message from MFM's general overseer. Please always let us know what's original and what's not.
c'mon dude, what has source(s ) got to do with things that are being discussed in a forum of this type?
softandmoist: @op, the source of your post wasn't included. This was a message from MFM's general overseer. Please always let us know what's original and what's not.
c'mon dude, what has source(s ) got to do with things that are being discussed in a forum of this type?
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Beync(f): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2013
Sorry to disappoint, all you've stated are the reasons why most people get married nowadays
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2013
What do u mean by “unbeliever ”
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by MayorSchwags(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2013
[quote author=eebay]
one of the reason we marry should be marrying because of REAL LOVE![b]

Adont blv just love is enof rzn 2 even get married. Most tyms wer blinded by luv,and only realise wen its faded
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Sike(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2013
Thanks but... Marriage is Marriage provided you put God First. Stop scaring us abeg. Hian!!

1 Like

Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Orikinla(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2013
Layemii: 1. You must not get married because of lust.

2. Infatuation (Love at first sight- sudden love)

3. Just liking the idea of marriage.

4. The fear of remaining unmarried (my friends are all married, my sisters are all
married e.t.c)

5. Pressure (parents, friends, etc)

6. Because you want to escaping being jilted ( but if he is the right man/woman, he or she wont jilt you)

7. Getting married for money (money does not guarantee a successful marriage at all.

8. Using marriage as an escape route! (I am fed up of mummy and daddy

9. Having pity... (feeling sorry for the Man or the Woman.)

10. Foolish Expectation....­­..(Marrying an unbeliever and expecting him/her to change in the course marriage! especially if they don't change before you marry them)

11. Marrying for Beauty or Handsomeness...­­....[The best time to access a woman properly is absolutely when she wakes up in the morning!] Let him see you as you are Now!!!

12. Accidental PREGNANCY! [Just because you become pregnant along the line doesn't mean you have to bury your destiny there.

13. Tribal Connection (I must marry someone from my town.,,etc...)

14. To satisfy your Parents.

15. Marrying to hurt your Parent

[size=18pt]1000000000000000 Likes.[/size]
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by LEvuls(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2013
Whatever reason it is......let it be a real one and never marry from anotherz experience of what marriage is
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Akpan107(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2013
All ladies dont see Number 7 as a wrong reason for getting married.
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Richieboyn: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2013
atbu1983: This is the dumbest post ever. why should someone get married outside all this reasons you have gave!!!!!! rubbish.

There's ntn else apart from all these reasons he have GAVE na! Dnt mynd him jor
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by SporoX: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2013
When joblessness helps you to search google and stumble on a post. You now copy it to share and showcase what is not real. The topic is supposed to be wrong reasons for idleness or why am still single or what an housewife does.
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Chomzy19(f): 11:11am On Apr 03, 2013
obowunmi:

^^^ only a fool looks at wealth when marrying..... you don't want to know the number of "rich" people who are divorced today.
u don't want to know d number of poor people who are divorced, packed out of their husbands house or have been thrown out ... Riches have nothing to do with divorce or separation

1 Like

Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by MWNITB: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2013
There are many genuine reasons for marriage but top priority when choosing a partner is to look for a partner to assist you in your GOD given dreams/destiny or better still you share identical dreams, then you have one single purpose in life rather than 2.
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by PrettySpicey(f): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2013
What is so sad is that within that list are found Primary or Secondary reasons we all got married.
We think it, we feel, we act on it. C'est la vie!
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 03, 2013
Now, tell me, what is the reason any one should get married then, you seem to list everything. Should we get married cos we wanna make babies only ? Are we now baby-making-machines ? I can assure you, if GEJ's daughter was of age, it will be a divine wish for me to get married to her. Cos I know for a fact, I will be the next big thing after fried rice. (Just joking).
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2013
Number 12 is so POPULAR with Nigerians!
undecided
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Agimor(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2013

4. The fear of remaining unmarried (my friends are all married, my sisters are all
married e.t.c)

6. Because you want to escaping being jilted ( but if he is the right man/woman, he or she wont jilt you)

7. Getting married for money (money does not guarantee a successful marriage at all.

10. Foolish Expectation....­­..(Marrying an unbeliever and expecting him/her to change in the course marriage! especially if they don't change before you marry them)

11. Marrying for Beauty or Handsomeness...­­....[The best time to access a woman properly is absolutely when she wakes up in the morning!] Let him see you as you are Now!!!

12. Accidental PREGNANCY! [Just because you become pregnant along the line doesn't mean you have to bury your destiny there.

Seun this absolutely marginalization.this the exact topic i created and didn't make the front page and here is someone who stole and modify my topic; and it make front page.i don't want to believe that favouritism or rather nepotism exists here.
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by salafiyy: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
people get married for 4reasons:
1. beauty/handsome
2. family background
3. wealth
4. religion
but what should be given consideration more is the religion because its a sign that you have married the person for God sake
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Inca(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
Thanks alot. So glad i read this.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by nwapastor: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
salafiyy: people get married for 4reasons:
1. beauty/handsome
2. family background
3. wealth
4. religion
but what should be given consideration more is the religion because its a sign that you have married the person for God sake
You r right
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
Thanks, Marriage its a life time commitment so no one should rush into any, take ur time or else u just mind endup regretting nd biting ur lips. smiley

Thanks dear..Exactly my point
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
Morgan1092: Exactly 4 d ladies.
and d guys too
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
Inca: Thanks alot. So glad i read this.
your welcome wink
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
efosanice: This is a very educative post, most marriages are fueled by a lot of these factors and i'm glad people are getting more enlightened.

When you finally decide to marry here are people you should also never marry.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/01/8-men-you-should-never-marry.html
Hi Elijah, I think some of the guys mentioned can be changed.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by madjune(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
atbu1983: This is the dumbest post ever. why should someone get married outside all this reasons you have gave!!!!!! rubbish.
Gawd Atbu no kill us with your grammar- reasons you have gave or given? I can't marry you 'cos of this one bullet reason o.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by hardbody: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
Layemii: We should get married because of this reasons
1 A big commitment.
2 Sharing your life with someone.
3 You’ve enjoyed your single life.
4 A name for your relationship.
5 Maturity
6 Respecting values and tradition.
Soo many more

7. Regular, unrestricted and uninhibited f.u.ckery
Re: Wrong Reasons To Get Married. by oluking: 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2013

married e.t.c)

abeg no vex.make i ask,u don marry?if yes why did you marry?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? / If only Tiwa Savage Knew This Before Her Sex Tape Was Leaked (photo) / The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.