Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Is She In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She In Love? (527 Views)

How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You / Men Don't Fall in Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She In Love? by BUSHYANUS(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
This little girl who attends church with me always asks if she can pay me a visit. i am often reluctant because she is so young.i asked her last sunday what she was coming to do in my house and she said she was coming to help me with household chores, and wash for me. especially wash my "boxer" shorts for me. What is this little girl up to? and what do i do?
Re: Is She In Love? by megareal: 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
Give her the benefit of the doubt. Invite her over and satisfy your curiosity but be ready to have a life changing heart to heart talk with the child if she tries anything funny. Also invite another adult who can defend you if she tries to lie against you .
Re: Is She In Love? by blaise26abj(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
Always try to clean your bushy anus after using the toilet. Seems something keeps sticking to your boxers and the poor lil girl is trying to save the damned boxers from u. grin grin
Re: Is She In Love? by megareal: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
blaise26.abj:
Always try to clean your bushy anus after using the toilet. Seems something keeps sticking to your boxers and the poor lil girl is trying to save the damned boxers from u. grin grin
Badt. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Latest In The Market / Does Temperament Matching Works In A Relationship? / She’s The One (An Ode to a Nairalander)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.