Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help (6202 Views)

PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man / Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. / Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by basadenet: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
it all happen that i got married to my wife about 8 yrs ago and we have 2 kids and i have been fulfilling my side of the the bargain, i mean i provide all necessary things at home both for her and my kids. I am an accountant and she is a nurse,things seems to be going on fine between the two of us until early last year 2012 when her work roster which i am conversant with, started changing, at one time i was furious and at the other time i was suspicious, she now comes in anytime she likes and party a lot. most funny thing noticed is that, each time she is at home, she keep will be glued to her phone, she either be calling or texting at every given time. i became suspicious and hatch a plan to have access to her phone. i eventually succeeded and behold what i found was disgusting and unbelievable. some of the messages read.

(1) can u please create a time for me this weekend so that i can be with you and flog me like a baby as you usually do (2)i miss you so much and hw i wish you can give it to now- i am dying to have you
(3) my luv i woke up wit your thought alover, i shed tears almighty because i cant sleep. wish you are my husband and be at your side cuddling, romancing and doing it with you.
(4)please pick me at my work 2moro, i promise that i will not stress you because i will be the one to be on top doing the pounding.
On seeing it, i nearly fainted but later held on to my breath to adsorb the rude shock. Should i sent her packing before she ruin my life. Help please, your advice would be appreciated.
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by Valto(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
i dont think u need advice... u know what to do

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by Oohrhii(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
basadenet: it all happen that i got married to my wife about 8 yrs ago and we have 2 kids and i have been fulfilling my side of the the bargain, i mean i provide all necessary things at home both for her and my kids. I am an accountant and she is a nurse,things seems to be going on fine between the two of us until early last year 2012 when her work roster which i am conversant with, started changing, at one time i was furious and at the other time i was suspicious, she now comes in anytime she likes and party a lot. most funny thing noticed is that, each time she is at home, she keep will be glued to her phone, she either be calling or texting at every given time. i became suspicious and hatch a plan to have access to her phone. i eventually succeeded and behold what i found was disgusting and unbelievable. some of the messages read.

(1) can u please create a time for me this weekend so that i can be with you and flog me like a baby as you usually do (2)i miss you so much and[b] hw i wish you can give it to now- i am dying to have you[/b]
(3) my luv i woke up wit your thought alover, i shed tears almighty because i cant sleep. wish you are my husband and be at your side cuddling, romancing and doing it with you.
(4)please pick me at my work 2moro, i promise that i will not stress you because i will be the one to be on top doing the pounding.
On seeing it, i nearly fainted but later held on to my breath to adsorb the rude shock. Should i sent her packing before she ruin my life. Help please, your advice would be appreciated.

I sincerely dont think you need any advice..

Consider the bolded..what do you think?

Whatever you think u guys had was lost a long time ago..meaning you ve been single since..

God help you in your decision..but..if i were you..she would have been gone..since..why would i ask.

Sorry....this is a very very sad story.

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by mkoabiola: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
Na joke u de abi 4 real.
An housewife.lol
Do u av to wait b4 she kills u.
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by sunnyt1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
Of course, you know what to do, send her packing. But this is marriage, you cant jst do it on your own, so show this evidence to your parents ( your s and hers), then you are single again. Better to be single than live with an unfaithful wife
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by LEvuls(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
run go see Baba ijebu Ooo
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by onyeego(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Tales by moonlight

3 Likes

Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
Op you should try and talk with her. What does she not get in the mariage that she had go looking for it outside? May God help you take a wise decision no matter what happens.
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by DigitalSignal(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
I seem to be reading something different from the title of your thread or am I not seeing well?
Anyway, you may never have really been fulfilling your own side of the bargain! Marriage is not just about providing food and shelter and meeting the physical needs! There is an emotional side to it which you might have neglected or perhaps been unable to fulfill!
In any case, going by your findings, she has strayed too far beyond the accommodating limit of my tolerance; but we're not the same and you may still be able to stomach more of such trash!
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by tomzman: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
OP, your story seems like a typical nollywood film to me. Even the title of your thread does not relate to the content. However, just in case your story is real, I'll advise you to think deeply and consult a counsellor before making any decision.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by robonski15(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Con see story.. Op u have lost her already.. Even if u forgive her and she promised to be faithful will not still work.. Let it get into ur thick skull dat she is a flirt.. She needs to go for spiritual cleansing..
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
Bro u still get tym dey ask. If nah me, she don go tey tey
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
undecided
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by 190: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
grin grin grin

what does she mean by she would do the pounding

please someone xplain grin grin grin
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by olarwarlay(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
You should talk to a marriage counsellor.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by quality01(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
God knows that if am the one,after reading the text,I wil help her arrange her luggages and she is leaving my house immediately.
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by quality01(m): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
God knows that if am the one,after reading the text,I wil help her arrange her luggages and she is leaving my house immediately.no room for second tot
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by AZeD1(m): 2:46am On Apr 03, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Op you should try and talk with her. What does she not get in the mariage that she had go looking for it outside? May God help you take a wise decision no matter what happens.
I believe the story is false but if it is in anyway true, What does the bolded mean? As in talk about what?

1 Like

Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by ashmanpolo: 3:07am On Apr 03, 2013
You know why i like nairaland? Many people here like imagining things just to see comments. OP this story is hyper-fictional plus as per a recent marriage trend Nigerian women rarely do all that

1 Like

Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by Mynd44: 3:18am On Apr 03, 2013
Seriously, is this a valid question?
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 03, 2013
A-ZeD:

I believe the story is false but if it is in anyway true, What does the bolded mean? As in talk about what?

Seat down and ask her what exactly sent her to the other man not necessarily in a bid to forgive her no! Because up until now he has only seen the text messages(if I read correctly) .I am not excusing the woman in any way, but he should not take his decisions based on text messages only.
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 03, 2013
quality01: God knows that if am the one,after reading the text,I wil help her arrange her luggages and she is leaving my house immediately.no room for second tot

It's easier said than done ,wait till you find yourself in that situation.
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by CharlesShaw(m): 7:17am On Apr 03, 2013
Seperate frm dat coqùette u call ur wife cos u cn nva luv her wholeheartedly agn. When ur head is all cleard up dude, u'd knw wat 2 do wif her.
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by Princeparix(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2013
quality01: God knows that if am the one,after reading the text,I wil help her arrange her luggages and she is leaving my house immediately.no room for second tot
omo>u sharp die
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by megareal: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2013
I dont effing believe this story. But if its true, then you are on a very long thing. First of all, examine yourself well, and if you are not found wanting then send her packing. As far as I'm concerned, any cheating spouse is one step away from murder.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by drnoel: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2013
It doesn't fit. Who is who please? U said in ur topic, my friend wife but then in the text you ask us what u should do
Are u the person involved or it is a 3rd or 4fh party.
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by sunnyt1(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Do u talk to people to stop being unfaithful? Dats a joke
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by basadenet: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
drnoel: It doesn't fit. Who is who please? U said in ur topic, my friend wife but then in the text you ask us what u should do
Are u the person involved or it is a 3rd or 4fh party.

May be you thought this is a fiction or something, no it is a true life story. and for that your observation, that is just a typographic error which is regretted.
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
onye ego: Tales by moonlight

I just tire oo! But if its true then your wife is something else no offense
I really dont know what advise to give. am speechless lipsrsealed
undecided
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by ba7man(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
What is it with people that keep saying "I don't belive this story"?? Does that mean its impossible for it to happen?? Like there's no way a wife can cheat on her husband in this same kind of senario?? Like you've all never witnessed something similar or worse than this??....Pls, tell me.
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by Abujafood: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
190: grin grin grin

what does she mean by she would do the pounding

please someone xplain grin grin grin

It means she'll hold the pestle and let it go up and down in and out of the deep mortar! I hope you understand it now!
Re: My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
onye ego: Tales by moonlight
pray u meet a good lady!
Like if u happen to fall I'm d wrong hands en...u go wan hang, i swear!
I thank God for ma life though. Av been meeting the good ones

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must I Marry My Donor?? / As Seen On Facebook, Does Six Pack Matter? / These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.