Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film (6207 Views)

See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by MrDickman: 9:06pm On May 26, 2017
The day i go catch them ehn. some will come in skimpy night gown and spread one leg to the north and another to the south.. some will just sit down anyhow. some will even sleep off na you go wake dem up make dem dey go house. The day I will unleash the devil in me ehn
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by emeijeh(m): 9:07pm On May 26, 2017
You do nothing!
Devil kó
Why have u been waking the sleeping ones up?

Go give your life to christ this Sunday
grin

14 Likes

Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 26, 2017

Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 26, 2017
MrDickman:
The day i go catch them ehn. some will come in skimpy night gown and spread one leg to the north and another to the south.. some will just sit down anyhow. some will even sleep off na you go wake dem up make dem dey go house. The day I will unleash the devil in me ehn
so u sef don experienc such? grin grin
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 26, 2017
You go come surprise say the konji don't hold them pass you sef

2 Likes

Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by MrDickman: 9:20pm On May 26, 2017
lefulefu:

so u sef don experienc such? grin grin
even as i dey type now....
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by SexyNairalander: 9:21pm On May 26, 2017
booked

I always have them every day coming to watch film or charge. . .as am typing now sef one dey untop my bed
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by padi94(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2017
The way Police Go unleash Jail on you
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by NeeKlaus: 9:45pm On May 26, 2017
You will do nothing!!
You can do something, yet you never still do am since?? grin

3 Likes

Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by mzhorlah(f): 9:58pm On May 26, 2017
guys chai undecided
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by kibra4u(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2017
mzhorlah:
guys chai undecided
And girls too. Na una type dey like Bleep well well...... kiss
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by mzhorlah(f): 10:45pm On May 26, 2017
kibra4u:
And girls too. Na una type dey like Bleep well well...... kiss
smh
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by vanida6: 10:49pm On May 26, 2017
Mtcheeew undecided
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by twisteddaNy(m): 10:53pm On May 26, 2017
vanida6:
Mtcheeew undecided

Hey beautiful wink
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by vanida6: 10:56pm On May 26, 2017
twisteddaNy:

Hey beautiful wink
hyyy
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by twisteddaNy(m): 11:08pm On May 26, 2017
vanida6:
hyyy

Whatsup how you doing
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by vanida6: 11:10pm On May 26, 2017
twisteddaNy:

Whatsup how you doing
am doing gud and u
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by OgahBohz: 11:13pm On May 26, 2017
I think say na only me dey see did tinz o

azn some go even come braless, der niples will be pointing south south lyk say dem get mission...

I no one day I go fuk one ov em, na like play e go be ...

make I de observe d weak amongst em first

1 Like

Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 26, 2017
Some will pretend they are sleepin so that ull touch dem,some will leave their phones so that u will bring it to their room.smh sha i dey enjoy their company and i got the right movies fr them grin

2 Likes

Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by Sugarcious(m): 11:23pm On May 26, 2017
ceejayx:
Some will pretend they are sleepin so that ull touch dem,some will leave their phones so that u will bring it to their room.smh sha i dey enjoy their company and i got the right movies fr them grin

You again?
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by dingbang(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2017
Na now I know say girls and TV be like 5 and 6... Thank God a new guy who just packed in recently, stays next door to me, he has a TV which now makes the girls who usually come to my room to charge now bypass my room to charge in the guy's room..because he has tv grin

Hahahaha... When I buy my own, dem go still zuzu enter my room like housefly

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by lordbish(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2017
MrDickman:
It is better you let dem be, because some na pure set up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zPHnOiEMHE
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 26, 2017
Sugarcious:

You again?
have we met b4?
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by ItsTutsi(m): 1:04am On May 27, 2017
No one should blame me bcuz

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by Sugarcious(m): 6:31am On May 27, 2017
ceejayx:
have we met b4?
Sorry I was referring to the OP
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by Nobody: 6:38am On May 27, 2017
Lol!! So so funny grin grin grin I experienced this alot way back in school.I guess alot of ya are students.....Guys don't dull unless u want a smarter guy/neighbor to do the thang cool
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by daniel5711: 6:46am On May 27, 2017
Send them to, i get enough extension wire 4 dem to charge their phones
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by firstking01(m): 6:53am On May 27, 2017
So, a female neighbour of yours can't enter your room and watch tv in peace again??

1 Like

Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by JERRY1925(m): 6:59am On May 27, 2017
to me, I think its just a set up...me I Dont have TV or gen..but have a neighbor that wud leave her room nd come to mine..to sleep or talk...with short things...well I'll prove am man enuf to ignore those moves..evn when rain was falling yestday , she came... fact is, I have gotten to that point in my life where mistake of getting a girl pregnant must not happen.

5 Likes

Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by 7footre(m): 7:38am On May 27, 2017
In a nutshell

1 Like

Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by LordCrimson(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2017
undecided undecided
vanida6:
Mtcheeew undecided
Your signature though........You need Jesusundecided
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by farem: 9:12am On May 27, 2017
emeijeh:
You do nothing! Devil kó Why have u been waking the sleeping ones up?
Go give your life to Christ TODAY, this Sunday [may be too late [
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland � / When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? / My First Time Experience In A Night Club.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.