Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well (16789 Views)

Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa / Aguleri Is The Ancestral Home Of The Igbos, Not Nri - Daily Sun, July 15, 2014 / Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by eminikansoso(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2013
[quote author=Okija_juju][size=26pt]WHAT!!!!!![/size]

This is a battle call to all Umunnas worldwide o!!

Sharpen your machetes, bring out your Ogbunigwes, clean out the barrels of your guns, FOR WE AT AT WAR!!

Operation Delete Kogi State!!

#CHANTING!# Nzogbu, Nzogbu, Eyimba, Enyi!! Iwe na we anyi o!! Iwe!!!!!! angry angry
[/q

ALL THE OKIJA JUJU AND OTHER ARUSI IN IGBO LAND CANNOT WITHSTAND THE SMALLEST MASQUERADE OF OKENE THE IGBIRA LAND.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Orblonde: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2013
Okija_juju: [size=26pt]WHAT!!!!!![/size]

This is a battle call to all Umunnas worldwide o!!

Sharpen your machetes, bring out your Ogbunigwes, clean out the barrels of your guns, FOR WE AT AT WAR!!

Operation Delete Kogi State!!

#CHANTING!# Nzogbu, Nzogbu, Eyimba, Enyi!! Iwe na we anyi o!! Iwe!!!!!! angry angry

Please, after you Sir. From the comfort of your computer you incite war. So sad

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by hotwax: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2013
hotwax:

Always playing the coward game. In the next news, Igbo leader will come out and say "Igalas did not target Igbos, they targeted all the tribes in that village" Infact it is the bus going to Lagos that was burnt.

I am a Yoruba man (Odua tokan tokan). I want to tell you, Igbos are too coward recently. As peaceful as Yeriba pple are, we wont take all these poo.
Igbo pple should summon courage and say no to all these ethnic cleansing going on against them.
When boko-haram attack them, they will say, "We are not hurt" LOL.

Seriously, Yorubas can be lawless, if you extremely hurt them. Yorubas will just not rush into violence, but when you provoke them, you go hear am. Ask malam/hausas what happened to them in mile 2 Lagos. LOL.

[size=18pt]Our Ancestors are with us.[/size]

Somebody should go hug transformer for the bolded statement.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by remarkD(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2013
Sbeezy, how you doing, bro?

recall years back barging into a thread and saying negative stuff about Ojukwu? and then about half an hour later or even less... you came back and said something to the effect of "I take back my words..." the astonished e-warriors asked why a sudden change of heart and you said something like... "He had no choice, he had to do what he had to do for his people... " and stuff like that....

each time i see your moniker on here it reminds me of that incident... it was kinda funny, but i remember it primarily for being an unusual thing to happen. was kinda sweet of you too loll.

so what do you still think about the man, Ojukwu? i dont have the time to go through your posts... maybe over the weekend...but how are you doing? hpe the going is going? did you mourn the Ikemba Nnewi? just kie Chinua, people from all over the word doffedd their heart with their heads bowed at such an untimely demise.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by chaloner(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2013
Policewoman: MODS, front page plssssssss.....
may b ur work here is to remind mod of front page materials , can't u comment ?
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by eldoradoxx: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2013
Revolva: A shame to my ffellow kinsmen igalas...I am igala and am not happy for what they did...look in that border community there have been peace with the ibos and igalas in the border.town of odeke and infact you hardly know who is ibo or igala there...the igbos speak both dialects some folks speaks igalas and some igalas know how to speak igbo And now look what oil is causing ...am really sad..no please!!! Ooo !!! Igala noo!! Don't do dis....to ur fellow brother aguleri otu..
Fight over resource as rich as oil is a fight to finish. Perhaps I think the states concerned and FG should work out a political solution by sharing the oil revenue accruing from the area on 50% basis to each state involved.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by dfolan: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2013
ozo-dimgba:
cry
RIP to the dead. But north is north this igala people is another branch of boko haram. Very lazy set, when Anambra state was working day and 9t to build the refinery, they were enjoying now the benefit is come they resort to violence. Gov. Idris Wada and Kogi people shall have no peace. Igboman is always a victim even in his home town. This people that are been killed innocently on the daily basis in Nigeria, will bring nothing but nemesis upon this country.
why are you this shallow minded, how are the igalas a branch of boko haram if may ask. you igbos are the most atrocious people in Nigeria you are into all manner crime, you come here to spew thrash that the igalas are lazy people pls don't display your crass ignorance here because you don't much about the igalas

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by manny4life(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2013
hotwax:

Always playing the coward game. In the next news, Igbo leader will come out and say "Igalas did not target Igbos, they targeted all the tribes in that village" Infact it is the bus going to Lagos that was burnt.

I am a Yoruba man (Odua tokan tokan). I want to tell you, Igbos are too coward recently. As peaceful as Yeriba pple are, we wont take all these poo.
Igbo pple should summon courage and say no to all these ethnic cleansing going on against them.
When boko-haram attack them, they will say, "We are not hurt" LOL.

Seriously, Yorubas can be lawless, if you extremely hurt them. Yorubas will just not rush into violence, but when you provoke them, you go hear am. Ask malam/hausas what happened to them in mile 2 Lagos. LOL.

[size=18pt]Our Ancestors are with us.[/size]

Somebody should go hug transformer for the bolded statement.

I'm supposed to make meaning of this crap u put up there? YOU NEED HELP. Go back to the news archive and see how the SW has had community clashes with their northern neighbors, so before you come online with your bravado "we won't take all this poo" (lol), make sure u think with your head and not with your arze... Community clash over oil resources though important is not a pressing issue at the moment. Pressing issues like Igbos coming out of the North, Boko Haram attacking us in the North, Extra Judicial killings and it's endless list are of great importance. Again, think with your and not your arze.

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by remarkD(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2013
KOGI = Kemgbe Onamasi Gi Inwu!
(I just made that up heheh? funny huh? lol Not!) May we live in peace, i pray thee Lord.

Some of us may not like the others, and the others may not want anything to do with us...
but since we are in this together, at least, living inpeace with each other, as best we can, is what we need.

Ka Chineke nke puru ime ihe nile, mezie okwu a n'aha Jesus Christ bu onye nwe anyi... amen.

Onye nwe anyi, meghee egbugbere onu anyi...
Onu anyi g'ekwuputakwa otuto gi...
Chineke, zoputa anyi oso oso...
Onye nwe anyi, mee ngwa inyere anyi aka...
Otuto diri Nna, na Okpara, na Mmuo nso...
Otu o diri na mbu, ka odi ug ugbua, ka oga digide otua... wee rue n'uwa ebighebi ... amen....

Sunday nke mbu ka easter gara, septugathany.

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Eneze1(f): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2013
Acidosis:

May be you guys have not heard of Okene... so when next you're thinking of war, don't ever dream of fighting Kogi.. Obasanjo is in a good position to tell you about them...
Btw am not from Okene
& I don't live there.

lol at the bolded
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by blackmale1: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2013
Mortiple: God help this Kogi community. I fear Aguleri's reprisal attack will be more deadly. Why should they take laws into their hands? Perhaps, these Kogians have never heard of AGULERI AND UMULERI WAR.

Now that they have touched the tail of a tiger, they should be prepared for response. The people of Aguleri are not known to be cowards.
shut up there!! of all the things Igbo nation is sufering in Nigeria na only mouth we dey hear....sidon one place abeg...tell that one boko boy wey dey deal una 4 north..
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by manny4life(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2013
remark D: KOGI = Kemgbe Onamasi Gi Inwu!
(I just made that up heheh? funny huh? lol Not!) May we live in peace, i pray thee Lord.

Some of us may not like the others, and the others may not want anything to do with us...
but since we are in this together, at least, living inpeace with each other, as best we can, is what we need.

Ka Chineke nke puru ime ihe nile, mezie okwu a n'aha Jesus Christ bu onye nwe anyi... amen.

Onye nwe anyi, meghee egbugbere onu anyi...
Onu anyi g'ekwuputakwa otuto gi...
Chineke, zoputa anyi oso oso...
Onye nwe anyi, mee ngwa inyere anyi aka...
Otuto diri Nna, na Okpara, na Mmuo nso...
Otu o diri na mbu, ka odi ug ugbua, ka oga digide otua... wee rue n'uwa ebighebi ... amen....

Sunday nke mbu ka easter gara, septugathany.

cheesy cheesy grin grin

That definition of Kogi...haha
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Revolva(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2013
dfolan: why are you this shallow minded, how are the igalas a branch of boko haram if may ask. you igbos are the most atrocious people in Nigeria you are into all manner crime, you come here to spew thrash that the igalas are lazy people pls don't display your crass ignorance here because you don't much about the igalas
Tell them..broda..many igbos don't know the average igalaman are their brother ...only few know the history of the igalas and aguleri people..now some eediots calling igalas lazy !!! Wtf!! Just because igalas are so called minority in nigeria does not mean we don't know our values...am not happy with what happen in that community ..war is never the answer!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2013
Pygru: 
why Una go thief kogi oil

God punish you and your generation.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by hotwax: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2013
manny4life:

I'm supposed to make meaning of this crap u put up there? YOU NEED HELP. Go back to the news archive and see how the SW has had community clashes with their northern neighbors, so before you come online with your bravado "we won't take all this poo" (lol), make sure u think with your head and not with your arze... Community clash over oil resources though important is not a pressing issue at the moment. Pressing issues like Igbos coming out of the North, Boko Haram attacking us in the North, Extra Judicial killings and it's endless list are of great importance. Again, think with your and not your arze.

Boko-haram killing Igbos? Iro oooo. Boko-haram can never kill igbo. Remeber, Boko-haram killed Lagosians in the luxurious bus. Boko-haram are not igbo threat.

A rolling stone gathers no moss always running away from responsibilities.

AAnd one more note, I wont insult/abuse you back. You do not worth it. Why do I have to waste my energy on nothing?

SW has had community clashes with their northern neighbors

Our northern neighbors? hmmn e.g. ? Jebba and Minna ? can you give me a news source stating when Yorubas and Hausas are fighing in Jebba?

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Alexmania: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2013
i pity those sensness igala pple cuz, those using dem as thugs wl soon leave nd 4sake' em

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2013
Kogi people dey small, we go show dem wetin war mean.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by eldoc2003(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2013
Revolva:

what a stupid generalization calling igala people boko haram ...why na..bros..does igala looks like the abki u see in maiduri dat bombs nigeria....pls stop it..ok...do not tag every body boko haram....though its wrong to fight ....thats why i tell you am ashamed...of what they did.. and these were two communities that have never fought before...in history...uns see wetin oil don cause...nigerians...and oil..
The Igalas and Igbo's are like brothers, see how oil has brought disunity amongst brthren
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2013
Acidosis:

Very very obvious.
Vincent Ujumadu

The news is incomplete..
One way report...

Where is the ruler/king of the other community? why didn't he (Vincent) get his statement?

Pls if you dont like this story, write your own cool
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by remarkD(m): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2013
haha thats what happens when i cant sleep... its like 3:00 am and m still up... sad
btw... I had wanted to ask you how to contact you... recall when i asked you about what and how NNO is going for a response/action from the authorities in Nigeria about the dead people found in the river in Onitsha (or was it Awka or so) ... I want to join the "inner caucus" as i have suggestions of goals we can work towards... i have consistency problem giving my schedule, but things are winding down and this summer, i will try to be more regular and not MIA or showing radomly or irregularly to this forum. Cheers.
manny4life:

cheesy cheesy grin grin

That definition of Kogi...haha
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by ikweremilitant: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2013
fkaz: Jona no dey try @all, why he go just declare anambra oil state when 3 state are involve.
singing bob marley;dey don't want to see us unite,all dey want is to see us forcing nd killng one another.pls pls d pepl of igala I know re peace lovng lyk wise dia anambra neigbours pls bury d hachets b4 some trouble makers hijack d situation

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by manny4life(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2013
hotwax:

Boko-haram killing Igbos? Iro oooo. Boko-haram can never kill igbo. Remeber, Boko-haram killed Lagosians in the luxurious bus. Boko-haram are not igbo threat.

A rolling stone gathers no moss always running away from responsibilities.

AAnd one more note, I wont insult/abuse you back. You do not worth it. Why do I have to waste my energy on nothing?

Our northern neighbors? hmmn e.g. ? Jebba and Minna ? can you give me a news source stating when Yorubas and Hausas are fighing in Jebba?

Oh, BH killed Lagosians on the luxurious bus? shocked shocked Ok o, wherever u got your own news, OK.

BH are not Igbo threat? Who said they're threat to Igbos? Are u seriously ok? Reread my post again, then interpret it slowly, and then tell me what I said. Here it is for u "Boko Haram attacking us in the North, Extra Judicial killings and it's endless list are of great importance."

You knew I wasn't worth it, yet in your cowardly haste u replied my post... SMH

Why don't u use Google to find that out yourself, then come back let me know how far.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Yasmeena(f): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2013
If this report is true and the Igalas are responsible for the killings, it goes to show how evil hearted dis juju faced Igalas can be, especially the Ibajis. they always claim the Ebiras are the violent ones. but its so obvious and out in d open now, who the cannibals are. they actually were pots calling kettle black. Awon oloshi!
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2013
I WANT EVERYBODY TO REMEMBER THAT THEY ATTACKED US FIRST!!!!!!!

REMEMBER THIS WHEN SH1T HITS THE FAN!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by antiembezzle: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2013
Pygru:
why Una go thief kogi oil
pygru, the most senseless and insensitive MOD on nL. I 'm convinced you a drunk and chain smoker, a gay cum paedophile in reality.

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Ama28(f): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2013
I remember this issue was raised when the oil was discovered and the government was to determine the border and settle this once and for all!

Too bad it has lingered till now.
If this is not controlled, it might not stop at loss of lives and properties which is the priority of the common man. It might also affect the government tomorrow when they start vandalizing the pipeline and blowing up the wells!

The lives of these people might not be the priority of the government but I know the oil wells are!
So till then we wait!
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by manny4life(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2013
remark D: haha thats what happens when i cant sleep... its like 3:00 am and m still up... sad
btw... I had wanted to ask you how to contact you... recall when i asked you about what and how NNO is going for a response/action from the authorities in Nigeria about the dead people found in the river in Onitsha (or was it Awka or so) ... I want to join the "inner caucus" as i have suggestions of goals we can work towards... i have consistency problem giving my schedule, but things are winding down and this summer, i will try to be more regular and not MIA or showing radomly or irregularly to this forum. Cheers.

Thanks for your concern but I cannot spill the beans on here, but we've reached a good extent, I will be following up with our umunna this weekend, so I will send u a feedback should u contact me. Not as easy as we thought, but they say, a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. I welcome your suggestions and will def like to hear you out, so please contact me when u can.

My email is my username@gmail/hushmail.com
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Revolva(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2013
Yasmeena: If this report is true and the Igalas are responsible for the killings, it goes to show how evil hearted dis juju faced Igalas can be, especially the Ibajis. they always claim the Ebiras are the violent ones. but its so obvious and out in d open now, who the cannibals are. they actually were pots calling kettle black. Awon oloshi!
Look woman when anger comes its does more damage dan repairs..ok ebiras are more violent in kogi but it shocked me to see my own pple infact am ibaji origin and you see we ibajis are close to igbos a lot..due to broder and tradition and inter marriage occurs between us..so pls reduce ur insult..ok this scenario can happen to any community even between igbos sef ..and yorubas..communities even if they speak the same language...all we want is peace

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by aryzgreat: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2013
While govt is trying to resolve the boundary dispute, these kogi cowards struck like their fulani coward brothers at d dead of the nyt when men were sleeping, I hope when Aguleri retaliate, they wont cry blue murder! Ask d army that went to quell Aguleri vs Umuleri war wot they saw. The scoreline will definitely change bt only God knows when, i trust Aguleri youth. They want to reap wia they did not sow. U push them to d wall first, get ready for wot u started. Cowards! I hate it when ppl dont use their brain. Y not allow govt conclude their border resolution? The Arewa terrorists that are pushing them will not come and receive bullet on their behalf when it starts.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by blackmale1: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2013
Kingscee: Kogi people dey small, we go show dem wetin war mean.
go fight boko first...coward
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Okijajuju1(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: I WANT EVERYBODY TO REMEMBER THAT THEY ATTACKED US FIRST!!!!!!!

REMEMBER THIS WHEN SH1T HITS THE FAN!

It is on file and record Nwannem...

The world is very aware.. Kogi 7: Anambra 0.

Fa graru chere anyi niru.. Anyi na bia!! angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by hotwax: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2013
manny4life:

Oh, BH killed Lagosians on the luxurious bus? shocked shocked Ok o, wherever u got your own news, OK.

BH are not Igbo threat? Who said they're threat to Igbos? Are u seriously ok? Reread my post again, then interpret it slowly, and then tell me what I said. Here it is for u "Boko Haram attacking us in the North, Extra Judicial killings and it's endless list are of great importance."

You knew I wasn't worth it, yet in your cowardly haste u replied my post... SMH

Why don't u use Google to find that out yourself, then come back let me know how far.

But your Northern Igbo Leader came out to tell us last week that Igbo were not the target of that luxurious bus. He claimed Igbos were not killed. Stop making fooool of yourself and read the dailies. Its like you just woke up after a long year sleep.
Let me clue you in. "[size=15pt]Boko-hama bombed luxurious bombed carrying Igbo in Kano and the Igbo community leader came out to say, they werent igbo"[/size] Comperende?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! / What Is The Contribution Of South East Region To The Federation Account? / Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.