Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well (16791 Views)

Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa / Aguleri Is The Ancestral Home Of The Igbos, Not Nri - Daily Sun, July 15, 2014 / Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by dnawah(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
Desola:

E no marra na we get the oyel!
na rai!make una call rawyia now,d raw go talkgrin
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Pygru: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
Revolva:

Another eediot writing out of ignorance ...a typical igalaman has no business to even rob sef ..go ask anybody ...but am sure an igbo can sell his birthright to register to join boko haram !! Just because of money and some fellow igbos friend of myne have confirmed it that there are easteners in the sect..so bros igalas are peaceful people ok in nature - but I still don't understand why this oil thing don't know if this story has been exxagerated
grin
I like the way U defend ur people
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by macnicks: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
May the souls of those killed rest in peace. It is worrisome on this development because while I served in that community as NYSC member, the two neigbours were very united. It was then that the rumour of antagonism concerning the oil began. It was learnt that kogi government was persuading the closest neighbours to aguleri ie Ashonwo/Odeke to commence war against the aguleri in a bid to avoid the commission of the oil wells by the president Goodluck Jonathan. But against the state demands the odeke/ashonwo refused such frivolous demands by citing how good neighbours they were to the agulerians and beside there is no boundary issue with its neighbours aguleri. I was surprise to see this war captions over the newspapers. During the flooding aguleri neighbours especially the Ashonwo and Odeke were all hosted in aguleri/ umuleri community and were seriously taken care of. I am really not happy with my people for invading the aguleri people without warning. The Idiah and Igala people cannot have regard on us the way aguleri has on us, to them we are uneducated minority. The truth is hard to but i won't shine away from saying it. We share many economic ties with the agulerians than the kojis. I have written to Ashonwo/ Odeke and copied to the state government to call for settlement without delay and apologize to aguleri people without hesitation. If kogi state has any grievance they should Channel it to the right quarters and stop using local people as a stooge against their peace and survival. My hands are clean.

8 Likes

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by poweredcom(m): 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
Policewoman: SHe is my boss if u must know. Anyways, I'm not single and so not available.
Well I no send o!!! I hear say policewomen r freaks lemme bring out d freak in you!!! Haa but I hate police well well o!! Cos una dey always turn white to black...
Chai oya na..make I deal wit u na
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Pygru: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
antiembezzle: pygru, the most senseless and insensitive MOD on nL . I 'm convinced you a drunk and chain smoker, a gay cum paedophile in reality.
grin embarassed grin grin
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Revolva(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
macnicks: My the souls of those killed rest in peace. It is worrisome on this development because while I served that community as NYSC member, these two were very united. It was then the rumour of antagonism concerning the oil began. It was then learnt the kogi government was persuading the closest neighbours to the aguleri ie Ashonwo/Odeke to commence war against the aguleri in a bid to avoid the commission of the oil wells by the president Goodluck Jonathan. But against the state demands the odeke/ashonwo refused such frivolous demands by citing how good neighbours they were to the agulerians and beside there is no boundary issue with the neighbours aguleri. It was a surprise to see this war captions over the newspapers. During the flooding these aguleri neighbours especially the Ashonwo and Odeke were all hosted in aguleri/ umuleri community and were seriously taken care of. I am really not happy with my people for invading the aguleri people without warning. The Idiah and Igala people never regard on us the the aguleri has on us. We share many economic ties with the agulerians than the kojis. I have to Ashonwo/ Odeke and copied to the state government to call for settlement without delay and apologize to aguleri people without hestation. If kogi state has any grievance they should Channel it to the right quarters and stop using local people as a stooge against their.
Thank you indeed this is the best post ..na person wey never go never see..not some bigot here NL warriors that's don't know how the igalas and aguleris have ties in traditions and one ness...OIL I just wish u dry up from Nigeria..see wetin oil wan cause..we igalas are peaceloving oo!! Plz some bad eggs wan spoil the relationship with our aguleri brothers
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by skyp(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2013
Oil is more of problem than solution
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Pygru: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
Policewoman: For real? You mean the silly kid who made that comment is a MOD? If true, then NL has gone to the dogs.
angry tongue
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Pygru: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
Konmight: Trouble started when Jonathan declared only Anambra as oil producing state when the oil was interstate and found in 3 states namely Anambra, Kogi and Enugu...I blame GEJ...FG should deploy mopols and soldiers to the area asap before it got out of hand, the two sides are very stubborn set of people....won ni agidi gan nn........God deliver us from this curse called crude oil.
correct
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
manny4life:

The question isn't the declaration but the location, the field where Orient wells was allocated is in Anambra state and not Enugu or Kogi.
And where's your proof?
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
Policewoman: Read the news between the lines before talking rubbish. It was reported that the Kogites drew the first blood. they were the aggressors. While I don't support mudrer in any form, I believe the formentors of the trouble should be fished out and dealt with.
cheesy hehehehe see who's talking? I'm not surprised though, it is a huge shame on you to believe anything you read or heard from the media, ΑϞ∂ you call yourself an officer of the law. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by antontech(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
kogi make una no try aguleri oh
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
Policewoman: How is it balanced? It simply showed the other side of the coin. In my thread, Vanguard newspaper reported that 7 anambrarians were killed, while in the thread you quoted, Thisday Newspaper reported that 4 Ibajis (Kogites) were killed and 3 kidnapped. So which one una wan make we believe? Abeg park your Okada one side joo.
And who set this deluded quagmire on the loose? She is a disgrace to the police force and to the nation in general. You talk as if you have gotten some evidence, with your type that is sentimental, there's much cleansing to be done the Nigerian police. Ala.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by SANCTO: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
Alto am an advocate of peace, am sorry for Ashonwo/ Ibaji people. Aguleri is not a Push over town. Ask those that have tried it before.Even if you like, deploy a full brigade, the reprisal will be highly regretful. Aguleri people are very loving and accommodating, but Mosaic law is their believe. Ask Umuleri people. They invaded Aguleri at night.Although peace has been brokered, go to Umuleri today and see for urself. Good luck to Ibaji people.....

3 Likes

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
macnicks: May the souls of those killed rest in peace. It is worrisome on this development because while I served in that community as NYSC member, the two neigbours were very united. It was then that the rumour of antagonism concerning the oil began. It was learnt that kogi government was persuading the closest neighbours to aguleri ie Ashonwo/Odeke to commence war against the aguleri in a bid to avoid the commission of the oil wells by the president Goodluck Jonathan. But against the state demands the odeke/ashonwo refused such frivolous demands by citing how good neighbours they were to the agulerians and beside there is no boundary issue with its neighbours aguleri. I was surprise to see this war captions over the newspapers. During the flooding aguleri neighbours especially the Ashonwo and Odeke were all hosted in aguleri/ umuleri community and were seriously taken care of. I am really not happy with my people for invading the aguleri people without warning. The Idiah and Igala people cannot have regard on us the way aguleri has on us, to them we are uneducated minority. The truth is hard to but i won't shine away from saying it. We share many economic ties with the agulerians than the kojis. I have written to Ashonwo/ Odeke and copied to the state government to call for settlement without delay and apologize to aguleri people without hesitation. If kogi state has any grievance they should Channel it to the right quarters and stop using local people as a stooge against their peace and survival. My hands are clean.
Always say things that you can defend. Were you there when the Kogi state government asked the Ibajis to kill Agulerians? I doubt if you are a graduate. Stop acting or believing in them says...
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
SANCTO: Alto am an advocate of peace, am sorry for Ashonwo/ Ibaji people. Aguleri is not a Push over town. Ask those that have tried it before.Even if you like, deploy a full brigade, the reprisal will be highly regretful. Aguleri people are very loving and accommodating, but Mosaic law is their believe. Ask Umuleri people. They invaded Aguleri at night.Although peace has been brokered, go to Umuleri today and see for urself. Good luck to Ibaji people.....
cheesy See this one posting from a remote area. Only on nairaland can anything come to speew whatever rubbish they so desire. Empty mythological threat. Nonsense.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Malawian(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
aryzgreat: While govt is trying to resolve the boundary dispute, these kogi cowards struck like their fulani coward brothers at d dead of the nyt when men were sleeping, I hope when Aguleri retaliate, they wont cry blue murder! Ask d army that went to quell Aguleri vs Umuleri war wot they saw. The scoreline will definitely change bt only God knows when, i trust Aguleri youth. They want to reap wia they did not sow. U push them to d wall first, get ready for wot u started. Cowards! I hate it when ppl dont use their brain. Y not allow govt conclude their border resolution? The Arewa terrorists that are pushing them will not come and receive bullet on their behalf when it starts.
this is why i believe this is a false flag and it was not the igalas who did this. they have been too close to aguleri to know what is in the offing. we better start looking properly for the real perpetrators. perhaps it is okun people. awon yoruba jati jati cool
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by arantess: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
emmysenior: Mind you, the location of the refinery aint gat nothing to do with land on/in which the oil is embbeded. Whatever happens to industrial location inertia.
mind you he said WELL not refinery..
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Malawian(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Exactly! I'm suspecting those bastards that have been killing christians all over the place in Plateau and Southern Kaduna.
isnt it quite funny, them retreating and saying the "oil" is their as if to disclose "their identity" ? these were people who used the cover of darkness for their neferous activity. only aboki can think that way !!! we are smarter than that.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by iichidodo: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
Who da f**k is pyguru? The yeriba prick should shut it.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Tdave01: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
The oil well belong to kogi state,anambra people make una go back Onitsha go continue una biznes.Shikena
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
Desola: it is awa oyel now.

Na Yoruba get the oyel!

yeske!
ofe nmanu dirty people wan open dirty teeth. Odeke should be igala people not okun the yoruba speaking people of kogi. Aguleri is notorious 4 their warriors n now this kogi dreamers have stepped on the tail of a sleeping lion.make they prepare to bury their loved ones also.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Pygru: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
iichidodo: Who da f**k is pyguru? The yeriba prick should shut it.
Who be yeriba? grin
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Chuksyno(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
Tribalism at work.
Acidosis:

Vanguard na robot abi??

see as your comment resemble your name...
nonsense.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Chuksyno(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
From wen is Agulueri Otu becomes Kogi state? MR EBENEZER

Pygru:
why Una go thief kogi oil
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by sharubutu(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
Revolva: A shame to my ffellow kinsmen igalas...I am igala and am not happy for what they did...look in that border community there have been peace with the ibos and igalas in the border.town of odeke and
infact you hardly know who is ibo or igala there...the igbos speak both dialects some folks speaks igalas and some igalas know how to speak igbo And now look what oil is causing ...am really sad..no please!!! Ooo !!! Igala noo!! Don't do dis....to ur fellow brother aguleri otu..

Sharap there.............. U're sure not an Igala, and if u're are u're a bast**d!

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by iichidodo: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
The yeriba pricks are at it again, so because of oil they want to claim kogi state,do they think the igalas and ebiras are cowards that they are? Anyway, the crisis is just a misunderstanding between brothers there will be peace in the long run.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by iichidodo: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
Pygru:
Who be yeriba? grin
My GBoolA.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Chuksyno(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
D chief justice of supreme court have said it all. Ewu Togo!

Tdave01: The oil well belong to kogi state,anambra people make una go back Onitsha go continue una biznes.Shikena
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Okijajuju1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
Warning All Igalas, Okene and all other tribes and ethinicities in Kogi State should prepare to become extinct. angry

To those in foreign lands, better go and register yourselves as an endangered specie. angry

Anywhere we catch you,

Revolva take note!! angry
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Revolva(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
sharubutu:

Sharap there.............. U're sure not an Igala, and if u're are u're a bast**d!
You are a bastard I am a complete oma igala gan gan!! Infact from ibaji..am open heartedly speaking and you dissing me!! Look don't generalize

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House / Great Nigeria House On Fire / Democratic Rule In1979 Was A Great Achievement By Obasanjo- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.