Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well (16794 Views)

Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa / Aguleri Is The Ancestral Home Of The Igbos, Not Nri - Daily Sun, July 15, 2014 / Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by IGBOSON1: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2013
Malawian: how are we sure this is not another false flag? everything has been done to rile Igbos into conflict. i dont think this was from Igalas.

^^^Exactly! I'm suspecting those bastards that have been killing christians all over the place in Plateau and Southern Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Creatrixity(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2013
I think the journalist is a true person for presenting a one-sided report of the story and both communities will soon see the effects of the 'curse of the black gold'..
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by blackmale1: 11:39am On Apr 03, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: I WANT EVERYBODY TO REMEMBER THAT THEY ATTACKED US FIRST!!!!!!!

REMEMBER THIS WHEN SH1T HITS THE FAN!
The usual Igbo rant...Do more talk less e-warrior... tongue

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by achi4u(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2013
oil!... tearing brothers apart
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by manny4life(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2013
hotwax:

But your Northern Igbo Leader came out to tell us last week that Igbo were not the target of that luxurious bus. He claimed Igbos were not killed. Stop making fooool of yourself and read the dailies. Its like you just woke up after a long year sleep.
Let me clue you in. "[size=15pt]Boko-hama bombed luxurious bombed carrying Igbo in Kano and the Igbo community leader came out to say, they werent igbo"[/size] Comperende?

Bros, YOU NEED HELP. Where you not the one who mentioned about luxurious bus? Did any of my post mention luxurious bus? MY POST WAS VERY CLEAR... Here it is again

Pressing issues like Igbos coming out of the North, Boko Haram attacking us in the North, Extra Judicial killings and it's endless list are of great importance. Again, think with your and not your arze.

Where did I reference "luxurious bus"? I made a general statement that BH are attacking us "MAJORITY" in the north and you're here yarning thrash, go back to school...

Yeah, they weren't Igbo, yet the five luxurious buses in the park where owned by Igbos, the park itself where the buses are loaded are Igbos, majority of the traders on the buses are Igbos, YET, they weren't Igbos... SMH at foolishness..

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Agrika: 11:43am On Apr 03, 2013
Am just laffing, when Aguleri start thier own make no body talk o.

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by blackbeau1(f): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2013
It seems a blood thirsty demon has been set loose in nigeria.We are too busy killing each other over things that don't mean anything.what difference has the discovery of oil in their community made to the ordinary man living in the niger delta except polluting their creeks and the soil?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2013
Trouble started when Jonathan declared only Anambra as oil producing state when the oil was interstate and found in 3 states namely Anambra, Kogi and Enugu...I blame GEJ...FG should deploy mopols and soldiers to the area asap before it got out of hand, the two sides are very stubborn set of people....won ni agidi gan nn........God deliver us from this curse called crude oil.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2013
chiover: Kogi youths should have known of Aguleri and Umuleri war prowess before claiming what does not belong to them. North is a barren land and would never yield oil please Yogi people put it in your brain. The oil belongs to Nigeria not even Anagram State, so why fight for it? (2) what are the living and infra structural conditions of states like Rivers,Abia,Cross river,Akwaibom,Edo,Delta,Imo and Ondo with their so called I have oil that should warrant someone to kill because of worth only few greedy politicians and cabals enjoys at the federal level?
And this is where you finally showed the world how stark your ignorance is, Kogi as a state has more than five(5) mineral deposits and occurences. Though I am not happy to hear such news about my dear peace loving people. I'll wait until my side come out to clear the air on this. Stop ranting joor. you can't do NADA.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by manny4life(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2013
Konmight: Trouble started when Jonathan declared only Anambra as oil producing state when the oil was interstate and found in 3 states namely Anambra, Kogi and Enugu...I blame GEJ...FG should deploy mopols and soldiers to the area asap before it got out of hand, the two sides are very stubborn set of people....won ni agidi gan nn........God deliver us from this curse called crude oil.

The question isn't the declaration but the location, the field where Orient wells was allocated is in Anambra state and not Enugu or Kogi.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by badmeat(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2013
Why fight over ownership of oil?there is what is called 3D geological formation maps,it shows locations of oil wells,from this maps we can know how many oil well belongs to kogi n anamrbra respectively,I'm from rivers,my town n the next town have oil wells,we ours simply by the map of oil from shell,
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Revolva(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2013
aryzgreat: While govt is trying to resolve the boundary dispute, these kogi cowards struck like their fulani coward brothers at d dead of the nyt when men were sleeping, I hope when Aguleri retaliate, they wont cry blue murder! Ask d army that went to quell Aguleri vs Umuleri war wot they saw. The scoreline will definitely change bt only God knows when, i trust Aguleri youth. They want to reap wia they did not sow. U push them to d wall first, get ready for wot u started. Cowards! I hate it when ppl dont use their brain. Y not allow govt conclude their border resolution? The Arewa terrorists that are pushing them will not come and receive bullet on their behalf when it starts.
Another ignoramus...and who ever told you fulani and igalas have anything in comon..go study history ok before you spill rubbish even an average tiv man has no relation with hausa or fulani not to talk of idomas/igalas...you are looking it from a religion point of view just because some igalas are muslim..and let you know ibaji igalas are predominantly christains ok and traditionalist..ok so fool STFU before u get smacked...ewu!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
manny4life:

The question isn't the declaration but the location, the field where Orient wells was allocated is in Anambra state and not Enugu or Kogi.
Mind you, the location of the refinery aint gat nothing to do with land on/in which the oil is embbeded. Whatever happens to industrial location inertia.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Policewoman(f): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
Revolva:
Look at this stewpid policewoman..can u explain the term boko haram so any body now can be called bokoharam now and do you think Kogites are abokis..mumu ignorance will kill your brain slowly...and am sure you know nothing about Igalas and igbos relationship..over there ..these are two communities that have the same origin in history ..and can never fight ..but its a shame two brothers now are fighting because of oil
Read the news between the lines before talking rubbish. It was reported that the Kogites drew the first blood. they were the aggressors. While I don't support mudrer in any form, I believe the formentors of the trouble should be fished out and dealt with.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by hotwax: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
manny4life:

Bros, YOU NEED HELP. Where you not the one who mentioned about luxurious bus? Did any of my post mention luxurious bus? MY POST WAS VERY CLEAR... Here it is again

Where did I reference "luxurious bus"? I made a general statement that BH are attacking us "MAJORITY" in the north and you're here yarning thrash, go back to school...

Yeah, they weren't Igbo, yet the five luxurious buses in the park where owned by Igbos, the park itself where the buses are loaded are Igbos, majority of the traders on the buses are Igbos, YET, they weren't Igbos... SMH at foolishness..

[size=18pt]Guy you are too slow. Can't argue with you jare.[/size]
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Creatrixity(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by manny4life(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
hotwax:

[size=18pt]Guy you are too slow. Can't argue with you jare.[/size]

Glad I was able to help redeem your slowness... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Next time before u rant nonsense, think with your head not your arZe... NOW MOVE ALONG... cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by hikmoj(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
Kingscee: Kogi people dey small, we go show dem wetin war mean.
mumu plenty 4nairaland o!

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by manny4life(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
emmysenior: Mind you, the location of the refinery aint gat nothing to do with land on/in which the oil is embbeded. Whatever happens to industrial location inertia.

I did not say refinery, I said the oil wells. I wonder why people are misinterpreting me this morning eh... Here was my initial post

manny4life:

The question isn't the declaration but the location, the field where Orient wells are allocated is in Anambra state and not Enugu or Kogi.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by idriis: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
Desola:

E no marra na we get the oyel!
ewo omo kekere yi shashocked you siddon there dey type shiiit Oya come out and take the oyel wey your pa get na.. Abi you dey fiyah? Omo iya alamala oshiii.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Revolva(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
Policewoman: Read the news between the lines before talking rubbish. It was reported that the Kogites drew the first blood. they were the aggressors. While I don't support mudrer in any form, I believe the formentors of the trouble should be fished out and dealt with.
I never argued with who striked first but why were you quick to call igalas boko haram or aboki...that's shows you are ignorant am sure you are yoruba and don't know igalas are like yooruba in language!!don't you know there are yorubas indigene in kogi state U see ur self you need to go to a better police academy!! Ok not the worn out one in ikeja
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Policewoman(f): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
antiembezzle: pygru, the most senseless and insensitive MOD on nL. I 'm convinced you a drunk and chain smoker, a gay cum paedophile in reality.
For real? You mean the silly kid who made that comment is a MOD? If true, then NL has gone to the dogs.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Blesyn014(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
Policewoman: What nonsense are you people talking about? Wasn't the news from Vanguard, a national newspaper? So wetin come concern Journalist inside? Abi na because say him name na Igbo name?

Acidosis:
see as your comment resemble your name..
grin grin grin
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Policewoman(f): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
Creatrixity: For balanced reporting..
https://www.nairaland.com/1245196/aguleri-boys-attack-kogi-killed
How is it balanced? It simply showed the other side of the coin. In my thread, Vanguard newspaper reported that 7 anambrarians were killed, while in the thread you quoted, Thisday Newspaper reported that 4 Ibajis (Kogites) were killed and 3 kidnapped. So which one una wan make we believe? Abeg park your Okada one side joo.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by poweredcom(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
@policewoman I checked ur profile ...seems u r a police mama or just a wanna be....Ngozi on ur badge.... Umm tell us are you a real olopa...ngozi and you are fyne...oo kai....to chop
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Policewoman(f): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
poweredcom: @policewoman I checked ur profile ...seems u r a police mama or just a wanna be....Ngozi on ur badge.... Umm tell us are you a real olopa...ngozi and you are fyne...oo kai....to chop
SHe is my boss if u must know. Anyways, I'm not single and so not available.
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Pygru: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Pygru: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Pygru: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Pygru: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Pygru: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
Rexxie:
YOU AND YOUR LIKES HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME COS WHEN YOUR BLOODY NORTHERN MILITARY RULERS WERE CARVING OUT LANDS AND APPROPRIATING MORE STATES TO THE NORTH,YOU WERE HAPPY...NOW YOU HAVE SEEN THE OUTCOME OF YOUR EVIL AGENDA YOU ALL ARE NOW CRYING. EVIL PLANS OF THE ENEMY AGAINST GOD'S PEOPLE WILL EITHER BACKFIRE OR ALWAYS TURN TO GOOD FOR THEM...DISINTIGRATION IMMINENT.
So those kogites are not God's people
Re: 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well by Pygru: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Policewoman: JTF should be deployed there sharp sharp to shoot at sight any BOKOHARAM ABOKI IGALA invader grin grin grin. I shall call headquarters now smiley
So Igala people don turn aboki?
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award / Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor / Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.