Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? (2412 Views)

Guys, When You Take A Girl To Meet Your Mum What Does It Mean? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Slapping Your Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by onlinemaster: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2013
jhydebaba: What's the big deal My mum is a xtian, I'll simply tell her to turn the left side of her face and complete the dose according to the scriptures.

Guy u gt bad beele ooo....I knw say u dy joke shaa
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2013
online master:

Its jst a question which u are meant to imagine and tll us wat wll b ur reaction nt calling it a mumu question...
Just imagine d event taking place and tll us wat wll b ur reÀction

Stop imagining silly tinz and come here to ask us,
Are you a nollywood scriptwriter?
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by iagdb(f): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2013
I KUKU TRUST MY MAMA!! THAT GIRL WUD NOT SURVIVE FOR ME TO EVEN LAY MY HANDS ON HER, NA ME GO DEY BEG...AFTER THAT EPISODE, I GO TIE HER ROPE, FLOG HER REAL GOOD WITH PANKERE! PUT SALT INSIDE THE STRIPES, SHAVE HER HAIR, GIVE HER SAND TO CHOP WELL WELL! GIVE HER WATER MAKE SHE DRINK, BREAK THE BONES IN HER FINGERS...NEXT TIME, IF NA ESHU SEND HER, SHE NO GO GREE COME!
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by onlinemaster: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Stop imagining silly tinz and come here to ask us,
Are you a nollywood scriptwriter?

Hi dear,if d question is silly,den y coming in2 d thread at all to read d silly question

ARE U SILLY??

I just came hour 2 hv fun and nt else..if u areant intrestd in d thread jst kp it to urself and live the thread alone..

No offence ooo
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by onlinemaster: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
iagdb: I KUKU TRUST MY MAMA!! THAT GIRL WUD NOT SURVIVE FOR ME TO EVEN LAY MY HANDS ON HER, NA ME GO DEY BEG...AFTER THAT EPISODE, I GO TIE HER ROPE, FLOG HER REAL GOOD WITH PANKERE! PUT SALT INSIDE THE STRIPES, SHAVE HER HAIR, GIVE HER SAND TO CHOP WELL WELL! GIVE HER WATER MAKE SHE DRINK, BREAK THE BONES IN HER FINGERS...NEXT TIME, IF NA ESHU SEND HER, SHE NO GO GREE COME!

Chineke oooo.....u wan kill pesinlwkmdddddd. Nna u gt bad belle ooo..chei!!!!!na murder caise if u try am......

Lolzzzzzz
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by stpat1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hmmmm well my reaction is better imagined than even expressed in words.
So make I leave am like that. I know say even if her hand get mind of its own e no go try am, but just in case she had some mins of madness hmmm
Hmmm better imagined as I said before
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by CocoSprinkles(f): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
online master:

My guy u should imagine dat oooooo.....gals are now growing wings,anytn can hpn at any tym,,,,imagine am tll us ur mind

Yikes! I'm not a guy! Anyways will get back to u on dat one, still cannot imagine d girl that wud do such smiley
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by Mynd44: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
CocoSprinkles:

Yikes! I'm not a guy! Anyways will get back to u on dat one, still cannot imagine d girl that wud do such smiley
Are you not done yet?
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by OCTAVO: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Op, why you con dey ask us ds kind question na?
Abi dem waya ya mama slap?
Abeg talk true grin
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by onlinemaster: 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
OCTAVO: Op, why you con dey ask us ds kind question na?
Abi dem waya ya mama slap?
Abeg talk true grin

LolzzzZzz....not at al oooo...d gal way go slap my mumsy,God neva tink of creating am cos mua go send ma back to God if she tries to lay her hand on my mum...
Even if na my wife self...

I go memmorise { terry g, akpako master} music 4 her body dat dy...

Insort I go release akpako master remix 4 terry G for free on d gal body
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by Loonyy(m): 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
walayi ttalayi I will strangle her,,, den wake her up to ask y
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by onlinemaster: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2013
Loonyy: walayi ttalayi I will strangle her,,, den wake her up to ask y

Wake her up after she don die

Romance sectiom una go kill me with lafta grin grin
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by jojoluv: 8:10am On Apr 05, 2013
[quote author=jhydebaba]What's the big deal My mum is a xtian, I'll simply tell her to turn the left side of her face and complete the dose according to the scriptures.[/quote
very funny dud*e
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2013
Op what kind of misunderstanding would lead to that?
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by onlinemaster: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2013
AmBeautiful: Op what kind of misunderstanding would lead to that?

A lot of tinz can lead to that ooo...dnt underestimated d power of gals ooo...nt all gals are mannered nah..some lack home training nah...
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by tmanuelle(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mynd_44: I don't tolerate violence in a spouse, friend or anyone. Violence is one thing I think the world is better without so I might as well be letting her go not cos she slapped my mum but cos she could not control her anger
U r wrong, dt wl nt b anger, I call it disrespect, a lady slaps ha mother in law & u call dt anger? She lost ha manners, & most lykly she wsnt equipped wt any.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by Mynd44: 6:10am On Apr 06, 2013
tmanuelle:
U r wrong, dt wl nt b anger, I call it disrespect, a lady slaps ha mother in law & u call dt anger? She lost ha manners, & most lykly she wsnt equipped wt any.
I don't care if she slapped my mother of neighbour. The fact remains that she could have restrained hersef but she did not
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by onlinemaster: 7:34am On Apr 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
I don't care if she slapped my mother of neighbour. The fact remains that she could have restrained hersef but she did not

Bro dis 1 no b anger matter,which kind angry a gal go gy mk she slap my mummy??my own mummy??

Na lack of manners joor...
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by Exponental(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2013
Sorry, i cant imagine dat, my fiancee is too decent to do dat.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
Even if na GEJ born am...... No Gurl fit. Not even my wife
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by Mynd44: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
gboss4sure: Even if na GEJ born am...... No Gurl fit. Not even my wife
Your signature is hilarious
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by kokoA(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
I won't even get the oppourtunity do her anything. I trust my mama on that one. Woman wey raise 6 boys into responsible growing men?! Hmmm.. That woman can literaly restore a sturbon child to his/her default state.. grin kai! I remember all those flying shoes landing on me while growing up.. Lol.. I love my mama.. Mmmmwwwuuaaahh!! grin
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by onlinemaster: 12:11am On Apr 08, 2013
Exponental: Sorry, i cant imagine dat, my fiancee is too decent to do dat.
Decent u said??hmmm..ppl do change at a glance so u neva can say...

She ft do am...so imagine d scene going on and tll us wat wll b ur reaction
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by onlinemaster: 12:13am On Apr 08, 2013
gboss4sure: Even if na GEJ born am...... No Gurl fit. Not even my wife

Na ur own I blv...slap my mum??she drink detergent??or hypo??

Not even my wife self
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by onlinemaster: 12:15am On Apr 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
Your signature is hilarious
No b small matter ooooo
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by onlinemaster: 12:16am On Apr 08, 2013
kokoA: I won't even get the oppourtunity do her anything. I trust my mama on that one. Woman wey raise 6 boys into responsible growing men?! Hmmm.. That woman can literaly restore a sturbon child to his/her default state.. grin kai! I remember all those flying shoes landing on me while growing up.. Lol.. I love my mama.. Mmmmwwwuuaaahh!! grin

Lolzzzzz...she go teach an military cantonement
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by babsomotde(m): 12:32am On Apr 08, 2013
I don't think that can happen because she will be a true christian to the core. Slap ke? It is a Mission Impossible!
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by onlinemaster: 2:51am On Apr 08, 2013
babsomotde: I don't think that can happen because she will be a true christian to the core. Slap ke? It is a Mission Impossible!
Are u a learner??
U still dy cal am mission impossible,till d babe go wire hot slap 4 ur mama face e go turn 2 mission accomplished abi??
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by kokoA(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
babsomotde: I don't think that can happen because she will be a true christian to the core. Slap ke? It is a Mission Impossible!
e go be you like film trick..
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by seanet01: 5:50am On Apr 09, 2013
I will poison her.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by onlinemaster: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2013
seanet01: I will poison her.

Dat 1 na waste of tym....bringing poison and looking 4 a suitable tym 2 administer it...na tym u dy waste..

Just use hand send her 2 grave...weda na poison abi na hand..d main tin b say she don die..shekinah
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? by onlinemaster: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2013
kokoA: e go be you like film trick..

No b small film trick oo..

Romance section una go kill pesin wit lafta

(1) (2) (Reply)

You May Now Kiss The Bride, What Do You Think [photos] / 7 Qualities Of A Good Partner / SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.