Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt (3611 Views)

I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? / When A Girl Tries To Trick A Sharp Guy(pic) / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2013
Legit1:

Oh, no wonder grin.
The stated examples above is not possible in Nigeria grin grin
its not everyone on this forum that is in Nigeria smiley...
Besides I would understand why some dont do the above mentioned, well its either they are fraudelently using someone else's credit card they don't have to pay back or they are promising to send someone thousands of dollars ( they don't have) if that same person lends them money to retrieve a ridiculous amount that is non-existent... I have read all abt it wink
But it's still the same thing to me though undecided
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by bizzle2: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2013
oh dat? dats jst an apparition grin
mondi_cheeks: so what's wit ur profile picture ?
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2013
bizzle*:
so its not real sad that's too bad
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by fitzmayowa: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2013
goldenbee: angry
Why you they vex now the guy expose you grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by bizzle2: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
apparition as in ghostly! its existence depends on the perception of the viewer!.. as far as snooping eyes and wagging tongues are concerned its a ghost....but btwn me and u grin...I fink uve got a vry gud idea knw who dt is
mondi_cheeks: so its not real sad that's too bad
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
bizzle*:
apparition as in ghostly! its existence depends on the perception of the viewer!.. as far as snooping eyes and wagging tongues are concerned its a ghost....but btwn me and u grin...I fink uve got a vry gud idea knw who dt is
is it your friend's pic? grin
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by bizzle2: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2013
yh, d one typing this mssg and hoping to interrogat u lerra grin
mondi_cheeks: is it your friend's pic? grin
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
bizzle*:
*rolls eye* ofcos not
I know it's not u, so I'm wondering who else it cld be....mmm
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: is it your friend's pic? grin

I am interested in why Mondi wants to know so much. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by bizzle2: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
u knw its not me indeed.. grin no prob tho we cud conduct an online verification exercise
mondi_cheeks: I know it's not u, so I'm wondering who else it cld be....mmm
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by bizzle2: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
shes kind and sweet, she prob wants to donate my sausage and eggs to charity
rokiatu:

Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
rokiatu:

its always nice to know grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
bizzle*:
u knw its not me indeed.. grin no prob tho we cud conduct an online verification exercise
yes full body pic
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by bizzle2: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
lol, u go do cavity search sef
mondi_cheeks: yes full body pic
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by bizzle2: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
umm...
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by bizzle2: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
I need to check ur credentials first ooo, but u cn check d pic again, jst below d waistgrin
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
bizzle*:

I can't hold it any longer. ..is that you in the profile picture? embarassed
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by aishaa5: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
If u pad ur di**k and its protudin 4rm ur pants in public, tell me would u be proud? undecided @bknight
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by bizzle2: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
yes ma'am
@kenyattaMoore:

I can't hold it any longer. ..is that you in the profile picture? embarassed
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by jntyjnty007(f): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
Quick fixes creat an illusion. I will keep going to the gym.

But you know you can get some of those high rise padded lifters with a slit in them, for easy access, so no taking them off to reveal your behind is as flat as a pancake going way down south.
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by bizzle2: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
na wa o, wch one be high rise lifters again...
jntyjnty007: Quick fixes creat an illusion. I will keep going to the gym.

But you know you can get some of those high rise padded lifters with a slit in them, for easy access, so no taking them off to reveal your behind is as flat as a pancake going way down south.
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by jntyjnty007(f): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
bizzle*:
na wa o, wch one be high rise lifters again...

Your hands!
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by bizzle2: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
lol, I see
jntyjnty007:

Your hands!
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by PweetiQueensy(f): 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
Judinho59:

U got one?
. Ʊ go fear Kweshion na... Come find out grin
Re: Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt by sunnyt1(m): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2013
So u really wanna trick men into beliving u have bigger buutt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) / Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy / Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.