Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats (17153 Views)

BREAKING NEWS*Mpumalanga (South Africa) On High Alert Following Ebola Outbreak / US Mobilizes War Ships And Missile Radars To North Korea - With Pictures / The Beginning Of WW3: "China Mobilizes Military,on 'high Alert' Over North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by cap28: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
Michaeljones36:

China pegged their currency to the dollar, so I have no idea what you are talking about.
No one is forcing them to buy US treasury bills either.

I don't know what the rest of those countries want to do. And let's be honest, with the exception of Russia none of those countries have a large enough economy to affect global trade. Well maybe Iran, but that's stretching it.

Lastly, Russia is the world's largest oil producer. If they wanted to trade in other currency, nobody could stop them.

I think you'll find that the US IMPOSES treasury bills on any country who wishes to purchase crude oil.

Almost all crude oil transactons are conducted in the dollar - any nation that tries to move out of this arrangement is attacked

China pegged their currency to the dollar in order to keep the value of the yuan low in order to make their exports cheaper and more affordable to other importing countries- however it is tied into buying US treasury bills as a consequence of this arrangement.

You have completely missed the point i was making - all of the above countries do not want to buy or sell oil using the US dollar because it is depreciating in value due to inflation, if any of those countries pull out of the dollar the dollar will collapse within days.

The United States know this and thats why all if not most of those countries are under some form of attack. If the US is not bothered about Russia pulling out of the dollar why does it have military bases encircling russia, the same also applies to Iran, why are there over 400 US military bases surrounding Iran?

Also if the US were not bothered about any country pulling out of the petro dollar system why did it attack iraq when Saddam started selling his oil in euros?

1 Like

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by RealMccoy2(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
Michaeljones36:

China pegged their currency to the dollar, so I have no idea what you are talking about.
No one is forcing them to buy US treasury bills either.

I don't know what the rest of those countries want to do. They all earn 'petro dollars' as foreign exchange, because they want to. No one is stopping them from trading in Euros. (look up petroeuros and the use of British Pounds as petrocurrency in the North Sea). The US dollar is a stable currency. No one wants to risk massive exchange rate fluctuations.

Lastly, Russia is the world's largest oil producer. If they wanted to trade in other currency, nobody could stop them.

In other word's...your theory is a failure. grin
Thats funny. People are lazy to read in Naija. They rather learn the latest Azonto dance or Nollywood celebrity gossip .El Rufai said it last year...Hahaha
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Kairoseki77: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
samkoro:

Prior to a cut last year,U.S defence budget is larger than that of the next ten countries put together.

Its only U.S that has the capacity for now to build an aircraft career.No othe country does it.

One of U.S latest weapons can make thousands of soldiers go blind temporarily or permanently as may be prefered by the U.S.

Now tell me,what can grenade carrying blind soldier do in war.

Super Flashbang.

They need to put this in a video game.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by RealMccoy2(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
cap28:

I think you'll find that the US IMPOSES treasury bills on any country who wishes to purchase crude oil.

Almost all crude oil transactons are conducted in the dollar - any nation that tries to move out of this arrangement is attacked

China pegged their currency to the dollar in order to keep the value of the yuan low in order to make their exports cheaper and more affordable to other importing countries- however it is tied into buying US treasury bills as a consequence of this arrangement.

You have completely missed the point i was making - all of the above countries do not want to buy or sell oil using the US dollar because it is depreciating in value due to inflation, if any of those countries pull out of the dollar the dollar will collapse within days.

The United States know this and thats why all if not most of those countries are under some form of attack. If the US is not bothered about Russia pulling out of the dollar why does it have military bases encircling russia, the same also applies to Iran, why are there over 400 US military bases surrounding Iran?

Also if the US were not bothered about any country pulling out of the petro dollar system why did it attack iraq when Saddam started selling his oil in euros?

Have your heard of renewable energy? You better embrace the trend now cos in the near future, a single barrel may worth 25 dollars or less. Visit 2013 car show
In Europe or North America to see how companies are competing in different model of fuel efficiency vehicles.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
They (USA) thinks that they can contain china as they are containing Nigeria. make dem wait
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by cap28: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Have your heard of renewable energy? You better embrace the trend now cos in the near future, a single barrel may worth 25 dollars or less. Visit 2013 car show
In Europe or North America to see how companies are competing in different model of fuel efficiency vehicles.

Its like you people have difficulty understanding what i am saying - the US CONTROLS THE PRICE OF CRUDE OIL BY WAY OF ITS MILITARY PRESENCE WHICH IT USES TO INTIMIDATE NATIONS ALL OVER THE GLOBE - why is this so difficult to understand?

do you think that the US will allow other nations to invest in renewable energy when its very survival is dependant on keeping nations hooked on crude oil?
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by RealMccoy2(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
gboss4sure: They (USA) thinks that they can contain china as they are containing Nigeria. make dem wait
USA is not naija that does not take their time to plan stuff. Countries like China can be brought down through economical sabotage. I hope you know how much money China government lost during the SARS outbreak and the lead in toys? USSR was stronger that china yet they divided. China has been a bully lately and they have been engaged in land grab lately in Asia. We are their biggest consumers, all we have to do is move our production factory to few of the ASEAN countries.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by RealMccoy2(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
cap28:

Its like you people have difficulty understanding what i am saying - the US CONTROLS THE PRICE OF CRUDE OIL BY WAY OF ITS MILITARY PRESENCE WHICH IT USES TO INTIMIDATE NATIONS ALL OVER THE GLOBE - why is this so difficult to understand?

do you think that the US will allow other nations to invest in renewable energy when its very survival is dependant on keeping nations hooked on crude oil?
I hope you took economics in college? What role does OPEC play in pricing and trade embargo? Nairaland is not visited by dummies alone. Do some research before making a post. Your contribution sounds like he say she say

2 Likes

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by cap28: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

I hope you took economics in college? What role does OPEC play in pricing and trade embargo? Nairaland is not visited by dummies alone. Do some research before making a post. Your contribution sounds like he say she say

why dont you tell me the role opec plays in pricing and trade embargoes? I'm all ears.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by eldoradoxx: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
The economy of the war is what I am interested in. If there is eventual conflict then Nigeria's economy benefits with the huge rise in crude oil price in international market.

1 Like

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Rex123(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Another point to note is the United States economy is also a war economy. The government knows how to handle war with economy. Check the both world wars no country has that capability.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by RealMccoy2(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
cap28:

why dont you tell me the role opec plays in pricing and trade embargoes? I'm all ears.
Question for question and sometimes we wonder why our education system is in turmoil. Anyways, lets call it a day. No need comparing Ipad with a china man tablet.....lol

1 Like

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by cap28: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Question for question and sometimes we wonder why our education system is in turmoil. Anyways, lets call it a day. No need comparing Ipad with a china man tablet.....lol

Its a very simple question and i can tell from your inability to answer it that you understanding of this topic is extremely limited
- since you are an authority on OPEC embargoes i ask you again please enlighten me or were you just blowing hot air?
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by RealMccoy2(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
cap28:

Its a very simple question and i can tell from your inability to answer it that you understanding of this topic is extremely limited
- since you are an authority on OPEC embargoes i ask you again please enlighten me or were you just blowing hot air?
I asked you a question and you answered by asking same question? That's plagiarism bruv. Anyways just have it in mind that NL is not for dummies alone, do a fact check before posting ignorance. .....Bye
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Blyss: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
hotwax: Another opportunity for US to test her F-35. Most US weapons are combat tested and combat. US always use afganistan and iran for iher weapon tests.
Russia and china weapons e.g. J20 warplanes are only powerful on paper and youtube. They have not seen A̶̲̥̅​ single combAt.
Has china and russiia fought any 20 century war? No.
French rapheal warplane is even far ahead of J20.
China is really A̶̲̥̅​ baby world power. They havre nuclear weapon.LOl. Small countries like Israel also has. India, pakistan, Germany has. Nuclear weapon doesn't make u A̶̲̥̅​ world power.
Japan has nuclear trigger and can go bomb anytime they want.

Japan and Germany to do have nuclear weapons.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by cap28: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

I asked you a question and you answered by asking same question? That's plagiarism bruv. Anyways just have it in mind that NL is not for dummies alone, do a fact check before posting ignorance. .....Bye

Okay i dont know the answer - would you be so kind as to enlighten me on OPEC's role with regard to pricing and embargoes.

and please dont take the coward's way out by resorting to name calling. thanks in advance.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Kairoseki77: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2013
cap28:

I am going to make the assumption that you are pretty young.

Once you get older, you realize that no one is as powerful as all that. Conspiracy theories are ridiculous. Everyone is human.

EVERYONE wants to invest in renewable energy. It is the only way forward for mankind, and every rational person understands this. If there are any nations that would be against renewable energy, they would be the major oil producing nations like Russia, Venezuela, Iran, Nigeria, etc.

Kinda makes your whole conspiracy theory ridiculous. There is no reason for the US to want to keep importing energy when it can make it's own through renewables.

1 Like

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Kairoseki77: 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
Blyss:

Japan and Germany to do have nuclear weapons.

Not publicly anyway.

Germany CANNOT have nuclear weapons because of post WWII treaties, same with Japan. However, both are nuclear power producing nations, which means they can produce nuclear weapons easily.

The real question is their missile capability, in which Japan is fully capable because of it's space program. I'm not sure about Germany's long range missile capability, but I will assume that it's adequate to hit China/Russia.

In reality, China and Russia ARE contained. China's neighbors in the east don't even like them. Most of the ASEAN countries see China as a rampaging bully.

China is scrambling to make friends in Africa, because it NEEDS allies if it is going to counter the Western hegemony. A rich Africa would be a perfect counter to European power.

The real benefit of China's rise (to Africans) is that African nations stand a pretty good chance of being the Chinese version of European allies. This will be invaluable in the future, because it's just a matter of time before China (and India) are actual world superpowers.

However, it's also important to remember that the only world power with a sizable black population is the United States. In the future, they will always be an ally of black nations, because black Americans vote. Just like Jewish Americans keep America allied to Israel and how Hispanic/Latino Americans will keep America allied to South America in the future.

1 Like

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by RealMccoy2(m): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
Michaeljones36:

Once you get older, you realize that no one is as powerful as all that. Conspiracy theories are ridiculous. Everyone is human.

EVERYONE wants to invest in renewable energy. It is the only way forward for mankind, and every rational person understands this. If there are any nations that would be against renewable energy, they would be the major oil producing nations like Russia, Venezuela, Iran, Nigeria, etc.

Kinda makes your whole conspiracy theory ridiculous. There is no reason for the US to want to keep importing energy when it can make it's own through renewables.
I realized he is an infant very late. I would advise you stop quoting him cos he may think he is intelligent. Saudi Arabia has oil yet its not considered first world. Unexposed ones thinks real GDP are measured by the amount of oil you export out of your country. NL needs more enlightened topics on front page to separate the shafts from the grains

2 Likes

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by hotwax: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
solomon111: For a country as highly indebted and financialy precarious as the US to spend more than a billion dollars in maintaining a single military hardware is the height of fiscal irresponsibility,wanton wastefulness and gross misplacement of priorities.
It seems extravagant and reckless spending is not limited to Nigeria,afterall.
Because your fake china brain doesn't know how much US realized from the sales of F-22 fighter last year. How many jumbo jet boein has sold. How many patroit missie Nato is purchasing. USA is making money also from weapons. You need to get A̶̲̥̅​ clue and stop posting anyrtin for feel like.

1 Like

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by cap28: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
Michaeljones36:

I am going to make the assumption that you are not very intelligent.

Once you gain a more indepth understanding of how the US operates and the fact that it is an empire whose sole objective is to retain and maintain its position as the world super power, then and only then will you begin to understand the whole concept of the petrodollar trade system.

Your ignorance has completely blinded you to the fact that the US has a vested interest in keeping crude oil as the sole source of energy, i have asked you a few times to explain to me why the US invaded Iraq and i still havent received an answer.

Also if you can, answer the following:

Why did the US do a deal with Saudi Arabia in the 1970s stipulating that all purchases and sales of crude oil be conducted using the US dollar?

2 Likes

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by cap28: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
hotwax:
Because your fake china brain doesn't know how much US realized from the sales of F-22 fighter last year. How many jumbo jet boein has sold. How many patroit missie Nato is purchasing. USA is making money also from weapons. You need to get A̶̲̥̅​ clue and stop posting anyrtin for feel like.

so why is it running a national deficit of $16 trillion and rising?
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Kairoseki77: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
hotwax:

This is true. The US makes lots of money from it's military.

American 'aid' to Egypt, for example, is really a billion dollar 'weapons sale' to Egypt. The US sends Egypt American weapons. American companies profit, pay taxes, and the cycle continues.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
I take God name beg America and China not to destroy this world oh...

1 Like

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Rick9(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
mentorken05: not in this life...the last tym I checked,d great USSR tried and failed.USA and ISREAL as well are somehow invincible...anyways I blame obama for all dis...he shuld listen to that great isreali president(netanyahu)so d US and isreal will combine and destroy all opposition threats..one tin is for sure d oda 2 countries in d UN security council (france nd UK) will av no option dan to back up d US and isreal...and den goes WW3.d ques is,
WHO WILL NIGERIA BACK?
At the bolded, of course we will back nobody.
Cos we adopt d principle of Non-Alignment
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
hotwax: Another opportunity for US to test her F-35. Most US weapons are combat tested and combat. US always use afganistan and iran for iher weapon tests.
Russia and china weapons e.g. J20 warplanes are only powerful on paper and youtube. They have not seen A̶̲̥̅​ single combAt.
Has china and russiia fought any 20 century war? No.
French rapheal warplane is even far ahead of J20.
China is really A̶̲̥̅​ baby world power. They havre nuclear weapon.LOl. Small countries like Israel also has. India, pakistan, Germany has. Nuclear weapon doesn't make u A̶̲̥̅​ world power.
Japan has nuclear trigger and can go bomb anytime they want.

You don't know what you are talking about. Go do some research and get rid of your ignorance.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by loswhite(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
shymexx:

All the nations on the UN security council have the might(most esp. China and Russia) to do that, but most times choose to abide by international laws...

By saying "might is right" that means slavery, colonisation, and Nazi Germany's annihilation of the Jews were right, no?? That might be true during the medieval ages... However, it has no place in the modern world after a new-world-order was signed by all with the created of the UN, post-world War 2...Which means you're going against the ethics of why the UN was created... and the UN charter that describes every independent country as the same under international laws... Also, every country's sovereignty must be respected at all times...

Might is right would definitely make Saddam's invasion of Kuwait, and the Serbs' invasion of Kosovo right, no?? If so, why did the UN Security Council support a resolution to help the weaker countries in this context by using Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter as a pretext for that??

Article 51 of Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter:
"Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security. Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defence shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security."

^^^^Perhaps NK is exercising its rights to self-defence with US' B-2 nuclear bombers and its never ending military exercises near its borders..
they did not just choose to abide by international laws , They are bidding their time. They all have interest in building empire so they have interest in controlling the energy in Middle East and they will view every other nation as their subject as soon as they succeed. So neither US or Russia or china is better cos they will fight 4 their interest. Early 80 Russia invaded Afghanistan and US supported d Islamic army to push them out so u see it is a battle for the regions energy .

1 Like

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by RealMccoy2(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
North Korea had series of failed weapon test. A Taepodong-1 missile launch in 1998 cos 200 to 300 million dollars. North Korea inability to feed itself is partly due to maintaining its large army. I foresee an over throw of the young president by those seeking for change.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by cap28: 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

I realized he is an infant very late. I would advise you stop quoting him cos he may think he is intelligent. Saudi Arabia has oil yet its not considered first world. Unexposed ones thinks real GDP are measured by the amount of oil you export out of your country. NL needs more enlightened topics on front page to separate the shafts from the grains

Does anyone in their right mind consider NIgeria to be a first world country despite the volume of oil it exports?

I dont think you understand anything about oil and its relevance to the world economy.

by the way its "seperate the wheat from the chaff" not "shafts from the grains" - you sound like you must be a product of that collapsed nigerian educational system you love talking about. cheesy
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
hotwax:

Which F-22 are you talking about? The grounded ones with unresolved on board oxygen problem capable of killing the pilot?. Stop exposing your ignorance.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Goldie20: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
Damn Yall here debating for these countries like shiit. lool cheesy North Korea aint gon do shiit, and we all know that, stop living in denial.. that country is a total mess, leave em to self destruct... B.S..
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Kairoseki77: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
cap28:

I am going to make the assumption that you are not very intelligent.

Once you gain a more indepth understanding of how the US operates and the fact that it is an empire whose sole objective is to retain and maintain its position as the world super power, then and only then will you begin to understand the whole concept of the petrodollar trade system.

Your ignorance has completely blinded you to the fact that the US has a vested interest in keeping crude oil as the sole source of energy, i have asked you a few times to explain to me why the US invaded Iraq and i still havent received an answer.

Also if you can, answer the following:

Why did the US do a deal with Saudi Arabia in the 1970s stipulating that all purchases and sales of crude oil be conducted using the US dollar?

The US invaded Iraq because GW Bush had some perverse daddy issues or something. Bush's father had problems with Saddam and ended up as a one term Presido.
I don't think many people still think the Iraq war was about oil. The US never received any oil anyway. The US isn't even taking full advantage of the TRILLION dollars in mineral deposits in Afghanistan. It was about pure, and unadulterated, stupidity. Most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi.

The US demanded that Saudi Arabia pay for oil in dollars because the OPEC nations (which are a political group whose members are all major oil producers) decided to artificially raise prices in the 1970's. This caused a MAJOR panic in the world markets and was an unmitigated disaster for all of the oil importing nations of the world. All of them. Not just the US.

Economists came to the conclusion, that it was a major problem for oil producing nations to receive foreign currency (in the form of money paid for oil) and for them not to recycle that currency back into the global markets. The solution was for oil producing nations to agree to purchase dollars, so that currency would continue to circulate in the world markets, and also so that there would be stability in the exchange rates. For example, if Saudi Arabia traded with each country in it's own currency, then Finland would always be worried about the exchange rate of it's currency relative to Saudi Arabia. Using the stable US dollar makes oil importing nations happier.

The Euro, and British Pound, are stable currencies, and some oil producing nations prefer to use their currencies as a benchmark. Iran and Venezuela both quote their oil prices in Euros. It's not a big deal.

The thing you have to remember about currency, is that it is always changing. If I have $100 dollars of purchasing power, and I transfer my money to Russian Rubles, I run the risk of my money either losing absolute value (through the devaluation of the ruble on the world markets), or I run the risk of my money gaining absolute value (through the increasing valuation of the Russian ruble). This risk is dangerous because all money has to be denominated in some currency. The only way to try to limit this risk, is for everyone to use a common currency that is VERY STABLE. The US dollar fits the bill (no pun intended).

The end result of petro dollars is that oil prices have been relatively sane since the 1970's. However, zero oil importing countries think having to import something as fundamentally important as oil is a good thing. They all (including China - which is investing heavily in renewables) want to be able to produce their own energy, just like they produce their own food.

Some oil producing nations (like those in Northern Europe) also heavily invest in renewables, for the opposite reason. They want to limit their domestic use of oil, so that they can sell more of it on the world markets.

The global economic markets are controlled by competing private corporations, not governments. Conspiracies that large wouldn't last.
At the end of the day solar, wind, etc are horribly inefficient when compared to oil. It is going to take decades for those technologies to catch up.

It's also important to remember that oil is used for a lot more than powering cars. It is used for jet fuel, electricity, plastic, fertilizer, and I could go on forever. A million uses have been found for hydrocarbons. This creates the demand, not politics.

I hope this answered your questions once and for all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact / Trump Accepts Deal For Temporary End To Painful Shutdown / Alexei Navalny’s Former Chief Of Staff Volkov Attacked In Lithuania(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.