Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats (17149 Views)

BREAKING NEWS*Mpumalanga (South Africa) On High Alert Following Ebola Outbreak / US Mobilizes War Ships And Missile Radars To North Korea - With Pictures / The Beginning Of WW3: "China Mobilizes Military,on 'high Alert' Over North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by hotwax: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2013
loswhite: they get their news of US brokenness on main stream media and celebrate but when they hear other news from same media they say dat they r not telling d true story so d truth is they choose to see wat they want to see which is d downfall of US.

They know the truth. Its understandable that they hate US. Many people hate US. I hate the USA too. But that does not block the fact that USA is the most sophisticated military in the world.

The same way these set of people saw Taliban powerful and able to destroy America. Talibans are hiding in Cafes now.
They claimed Saddam hussien has a weapon that can turn America back to stone age. Everybody was encouraging Saddam then, then, some Islamic cleric even predicted, Saddam will break the back of USA.

When Saddam was chest-beating, some people were saying America dare not attack Iraq, it will mark the end of America blah blah blah.

We all saw what ended Saddam hussien, the Remedy, America killer.

Then come Gadafi last year. Suddenly people started exagerating how powerful Ghadafi is. How he can destroy the west. We were here last year when some slowpoke did what they are doing right now to North Korea. Encouraging and Exagerating North Korea.

Where is Ghadafi now?

Suddenly its now Kim North Korea. Suddenly North Korea has become a world power.

North Korea lunch rockets into space - SOuth Africa (African country), Swizerland e.t.c did the same sometimes ago, it doesnt make south africa a world power.

North Korea has Nuclear weapon - India, Pakistan, Israel, US also have.
Do you think North Korea can use nuclear weapon? a big NO. Once North fires a nuclear trigger, US and its allieds also has the right to use it. Its a red line it cant cross.

I know one day you will remember how you cheered North Korea to its destruction.

We should not encourage war. Chance of North Korea survival is 20%.

North Korea is just amassing assault weapons, she is not defending.

A country that cares about attacking but not defending can never last.

Do you know how Israel continues to exist? They take defending as priority before going into full fledge war.

1 Like

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by hayubee(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
D problem is some ppl watch 2 many bbc cnn nd american movies and they believe in them!
They tink any body waging war on d us nd its allies are d aggressors. They have used d media 2 paint so many ppl black ie d middle east, russia etc make una shine una eyes no let any body call an albino a white man 4 u oo!

1 Like

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by hotwax: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
hayubee: D problem is some ppl watch 2 many bbc cnn nd american movies and they believe in them!
They tink any body waging war on d us nd its allies are d aggressors. They have used d media 2 paint so many ppl black ie d middle east, russia etc make una shine una eyes no let any body call an albino a white man 4 u oo!

Can you give us a news source where South Korea threatened anyone with Nuclear weapon?
Can you give us a news source where South Korea fire the first shot?

Nobody has to tell us anything. We have our brains
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by cap28: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
loswhite: I agree it is a source of their power but I will also give them credit 4 dat kind of negotiation cos it is serious brain work dat they did since the dollar gold pegging was falling and with dat they were able to beat Russia in the arms race. Afghanistan is also a strategic location in terms of resources also, so dat cud b d reason they were invaded by d Russians and US with d help of Saudi Arabia funded the Islamic army to push the Russian out thereby creating so called terrorist organization. Truth b told it is a battle of supremacy and nw I get ur gist on North Korea on d list

Yeah i agree with you - the policy makers in washington are very intelligent - they knew that they had to tie the US dollar to a valuable commodity that every nation in the world needed and they used crude oil. But the problem now is that many nations of the world have also discovered a way to get around this system and there is no way the US will accept for China, Russia, Iran, Venezuela, India, Brazil and North Korea to continue to transact crude oil sales in an alternative currency as this will ultimately destroy the US dollar. Therefore it is actually a foregone conclusion that if the US wants to remain the world's superpower it will have to go to war with China and Russia.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by loswhite(m): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
cap28:

Yeah i agree with you - the policy makers in washington are very intelligent - they knew that they had to tie the US dollar to a valuable commodity that every nation in the world needed and they used crude oil. But the problem now is that many nations of the world have also discovered a way to get around this system and there is no way the US will accept for China, Russia, Iran, Venezuela, India, Brazil and North Korea to continue to transact crude oil sales in an alternative currency as this will ultimately destroy the US dollar. Therefore it is actually a foregone conclusion that if the US wants to remain the world's superpower it will have to go to war with China and Russia.

if that war comes now then the US hav a slight advantage but if it comes in 5 to 10 years then there is a problem for US cos with the improvement of the brics China and Russia will have enough support to wage the war. On the other hand with time US will hav to device a way also shud in case the petrodollar falls out then dey don't go up in hyperinflation so u see dat they nid time cos a sudden fall of petrodollar is catastrophic so if I'm US president I will do d same to protect it till I have alternative
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by LBT: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
jude33084:

Even if Nk should deploy its nuke against the US, non will go half way to its target but NK will surfer ♍☺re in terms of human and infrastructural facilities destruction, infact some people in US won't even know if there is a war in Nk cheesy.

The last time China supported them NK was almost left in ruins angry

I pitty SK undecided
sk and america suffered a lot as china stepped in backed by soviet weapons pushed american troops out of Nk inflicting heavy casualties on them; america pushed for armistices not china or their allies. Get you fact right because america military is Not invincible because they can be defeated by russia and china. Forget the propaganda they make that russian weapons are not good or that they suffer very low casualties; america will impose all manner of sanctions on another nation to cripple/weaken it for decades before invading the weak country which only have obsolete weapons and unserviced ones, russia will go to war with you any time they like even when you have the best weapons

1 Like

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by LBT: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
hotwax:

They know the truth. Its understandable that they hate US. Many people hate US. I hate the USA too. But that does not block the fact that USA is the most sophisticated military in the world.

The same way these set of people saw Taliban powerful and able to destroy America. Talibans are hiding in Cafes now.
They claimed Saddam hussien has a weapon that can turn America back to stone age. Everybody was encouraging Saddam then, then, some Islamic cleric even predicted, Saddam will break the back of USA.

When Saddam was chest-beating, some people were saying America dare not attack Iraq, it will mark the end of America blah blah blah.

We all saw what ended Saddam hussien, the Remedy, America killer.

Then come Gadafi last year. Suddenly people started exagerating how powerful Ghadafi is. How he can destroy the west. We were here last year when some slowpoke did what they are doing right now to North Korea. Encouraging and Exagerating North Korea.

Where is Ghadafi now?

Suddenly its now Kim North Korea. Suddenly North Korea has become a world power.

North Korea lunch rockets into space - SOuth Africa (African country), Swizerland e.t.c did the same sometimes ago, it doesnt make south africa a world power.

North Korea has Nuclear weapon - India, Pakistan, Israel, US also have.
Do you think North Korea can use nuclear weapon? a big NO. Once North fires a nuclear trigger, US and its allieds also has the right to use it. Its a red line it cant cross.

I know one day you will remember how you cheered North Korea to its destruction.

We should not encourage war. Chance of North Korea survival is 20%.

North Korea is just amassing assault weapons, she is not defending.

A country that cares about attacking but not defending can never last.

Do you know how Israel continues to exist? They take defending as priority before going into full fledge war.
Note that those countries you spoke about only manufacture a tiny percentage of their weapon and with sanction they import nothing but nK manufacture over 80% of her weapons and nk has china,russia and iran behind her like vietnam had soviet union behind her and we all know the american and their allies ran out of vietnam; america will not tolerate other countries taking military exercise in her backyard.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 05, 2013
chinese govt have disowned the claim. its not true.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by timecop28: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
I knew the news was fake. I wondered why i never saw it on any of the major news channels immediately i saw it on here. Turned out to be one of those war propaganda by silly internet users. The OP can't deny the fact that this was lifted off the internet. Now y'all can chill, right?
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by OnlyRebel: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
We are talking about US and China here, the superpower and emerging superpower. The first face-off between these countries men in Korean war was highly devastating for both US and UN, despite the inability of China producing its war machines, food insufficiency and logistics bottleneck. They fought US to stalemate after the recapture of Seoul. Think of now, when both China and DPRK are sufficiently manufacturing their war machine on its own, and the number of its soldiers. I never pray for the looming Korean war simply for the tale it tells.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by seanet01: 3:28am On Apr 06, 2013
emmydeep:
WHO TOLD YOU THAT IT WORKS THAT WAY? I SEE THAT YOU'RE A MOSLEM. Why do you think that Iran can destroy Gods people ISREAL. I laugh in Azonto.
Gods people?
Israel where majority still hates and reject Your Jesus? Delusions of . . . . . . . . . .
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Dibiachukwu: 2:06am On Apr 09, 2013
mentorken05: not in this life...the last tym I checked,d great USSR tried and failed.USA and ISREAL as well are somehow invincible...anyways I blame obama for all dis...he shuld listen to that great isreali president(netanyahu)so d US and isreal will combine and destroy all opposition threats..one tin is for sure d oda 2 countries in d UN security council (france nd UK) will av no option dan to back up d US and isreal...and den goes WW3.d ques is,WHO WILL NIGERIA BACK?
Nobody. Let them kill themselves!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine / Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa / Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.