Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. (4409 Views)

Please Advice!! Got This Txt Mssg This Evening..kinda Funny, But Weird. / A Special Message For Unmarried Women / What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by bingbagbo(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2013
i proposed love to this babe, and she sent me this TXT message:

" i dont want to really love u because i am scared my love for u wont be returned. do u love me or u just want sex? i could offer u the 2nd, but can i trust u for the 1st??" txt back.
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by megareal: 10:40am On Apr 03, 2013
Lucky you. You don jam babe wey understand dat your 'love' na lust. So she is saving you the trouble of dangling on a long rope before you bleep am. Simple translation; You can f**k me, but dont expect my complete attention, my time nor my faithfulness cos I won't belong to you alone.

1 Like

Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by omiobo: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2013
gringringrin answer the question na? She can't give u sex without trust.
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by sheedy407(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2013
Delete d msg
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by belily(f): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2013
It simply means re u really interested in her in d relationship aspect that leads 2 love or u just asked her out bcus u want 2 ave sex wit her
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2013
She is sexually frustrated, and all she wants is a good one... No strings attached

1 Like

Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by sunnyt1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
bin gbagbo: i proposed love to this babe, and she sent me this TXT message:

" i dont want to really love u because i am scared my love for u wont be returned. do u love me or u just want sex? i could offer u the 2nd, but can i trust u for the 1st??" txt back.

Permit me to drop a few points here, you asked for analysis and I’m a graduate of statistics, I’m going to apply the kruskal wallis test analysis here, so read up

1) She wants s*x
2) She doesn’t expect the relationship to lead anywhere, so dude, f*ck on
3) Her love is conditional
4) She is emotionally frustrated
5) She is ready to have s*x with you once you assure ( deceive) her of your love( money)
6) I don’t know her age but she carries the typical mindset of a Nigerian girl ( all a guy wants is s*x), (all there is to a relationship is s*x)
7) Don’t be fooled by the condition she gave, what she actually meant by love is money, kudi
cool She doesn’t have a reasonable future
9) The only language she understands is s*x, s*x and s*x, hence she wants real s*x, lots of it
10) You should be ready for Marathons of s*x.

Guy, don’t play ludo with your future, look for a serious and responsible gal, and take your life seriously, face your studies and work harder to be a real man, s*x like this will only result in a bleak future, a word is enough for a wise soul.

8 Likes

Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by Mynd44: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
you people are actually taking Bin seriously?

Smh
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by Hebunn(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
She's just testin you ni joor... Better don't fall cheaply.

2 Likes

Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by Oohrhii(m): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Na wah ooOO..quite funny that all those who tend to analyse these text are not sharp atall.

@Op the girl dey whine you ni..trying to test your level of inteligence and your intent.

Now check this..
.......I dont want to really love you BECAUSE i am scared my love wont be returned.
Meaning: She already loves you alot already. But she is not sure you can reciprocate the affection she has for you.

........ Do you love me or you just want SE.X
Meaning because she already has a default number of love for you already.. She envisions a possibility of you having sex with her. Say maybe she happen to be with you alone in some place and you are kind of smart enough to sweet talk her.. there is a possibility even though she might not want it..she might not be able to resist it.But it would be a one off.

Now for the Grand Finale..

........ I COULD offer you the second but can i trust you with the first?

Oh...what a sharp girl you have there. Now because the possibility of the second as explained of happening..(she used could) she knows that she might not really be able to resist you..but only for some time and you might have your way.. but she is asking you if you can actually offer her the first.. that's a true good and reasonable love as she is offering..and all the other will be added unto you.

My Advise. She is a good girl in an unfortunate situation of love. If you truly think you can love her..just forget about the sex, support and others..as those are not even issues. just love her..and enjoy a nice cool relationship.These girl already luvs you enough that she would give you anything..just ask.>>but love her..and you have Everything for as long as you want.!

Bro LUV HER... GOOD GIRLS WITH GOOD LUV R RARE.

you cant hope to see the sun when you close your eyes...Just Open it.

22 Likes

Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by Mynd44: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
^^
Nice
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by goldfish80(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: She is sexually frustrated, and all she wants is a good one... No strings attached
Ure such α gσσd mind reader cool
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by NathanDrake1: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
Oohrhii: Na wah ooOO..quite funny that all those who tend to analyse these text are not sharp atall.

@Op the girl dey whine you ni..trying to test your level of inteligence and your intent.

Now check this..
.......I dont want to really love you BECAUSE i am scared my love wont be returned.
Meaning: She already loves you alot already. But she is not sure you can reciprocate the affection she has for you.

Meaning because she already has a default number of love for you already.. She envisions a possibility of you having sex with her. Say maybe she happen to be with you alone in some place and you are kind of smart enough to sweet talk her.. there is a possibility even though she might not want it..she might not be able to resist it.But it would be a one off.

Oh...what a sharp girl you have there. Now because the possibility of the second as explained of happening..(she used could) she knows that she might not really be able to resist you..but only for some time and you might have your way.. but she is asking you if you can actually offer her the first.. that's a true good and reasonable love as she is offering..and all the other will be added unto you.

My Advise. She is a good girl in an unfortunate situation of love. If you truly think you can love her..just forget about the sex, support and others..as those are not even issues. just love her..and enjoy a nice cool relationship.These girl already luvs you enough that she would give you anything..just ask.>>but love her..and you have Everything for as long as you want.!

You must be a data analysts. You ar right on point and bin love her and f**k her that's a good relationship
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by bright87: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2013

Well u should know her better from the way she presents herself. But be careful she might be testing you to know what you really want.. The problem is that we guys always talk about love too early in a relationship.. Always learn to create good friendship first that's the most important thing before talking about Love. Tnx
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by bingbagbo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mynd_44: you people are actually taking Bin seriously?

Smh

angry angry angry
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
bin gbagbo:
angry angry angry
The girl is really a smart girl but not too smart for smart dude too.....she has already show the way for her neck to be hanged...... grin....

Truly, she has already fallen in love with u but still doubting wether u would reciprocate it before she fall totally into ''oblivion''

She has also shown intension of fucking-U if that's what u want just say ur intention......

If u choose sex, u will lose her love and possibly her Fuc/k ........ A smart dude will profess love to sex..... Cuz really, she need LOVE....or else she won't go into dis epistle if only what she need is Sex
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by badmeat(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
Guy my advice,chose no 2,it may lead to no 1,
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by Mynd44: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
bad meat: Guy my advice,chose no 2,it may lead to no 1,
You sure? I doubt
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by nobniger: 12:10am On Apr 04, 2013
Go for number 2 dude, I'm jealous already
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by chikk(f): 12:32am On Apr 04, 2013
A thumb up to Oohrhii; And to all those saying the girl just wants sex and is emotionally frustrated, I seal my lips.

I want to believe that each and every reply here is based on individual perception of the meaning of the text. Thus, you advise bin(assuming he is serious) to do what you'll do if the coin is flipped.

OP, to add to what Oohrhii said, the girl is so into you and is ready to give in her all to make it work just only if you can do one thing - LOVE HER

1 Like

Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by zanga420: 3:05am On Apr 04, 2013
Oohrhii: Na wah ooOO..quite funny that all those who tend to analyse these text are not sharp atall.

Now check this..

good analysis, only the wise ones can make
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by 50calibre(m): 3:13am On Apr 04, 2013
I don't know why things like this don't come my way. You are one lucky dude but be careful in your response, it may be a test of your character and morals.
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by jaijay(m): 6:47am On Apr 04, 2013
L۵νӟ? Abeg wot is dis L۵νӟ evry1 is talkin abt? Is ℓ̊τ d latest car in town? Abi d newest Joint?....abegi! Ů dnt knw d hardest tin is to understnd what a woman wants? Most of dem wuld hide ℓ̊τ and make ů search endlessly 4 ℓ̊τ..evn wen ů find ℓ̊τ some wuld act kip searchin..guy she's only being open minded and dats unique
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by bingbagbo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
jaijay: L۵νӟ? Abeg wot is dis L۵νӟ evry1 is talkin abt? Is ℓ̊τ d latest car in town? Abi d newest Joint?....abegi! Ů dnt knw d hardest tin is to understnd what a woman wants? Most of dem wuld hide ℓ̊τ and make ů search endlessly 4 ℓ̊τ..evn wen ů find ℓ̊τ some wuld act kip searchin..guy she's only being open minded and dats unique

what is the meaning of open-minded?? embarassed
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by ikechukz(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
I can't believe you guys actually take BIN seriously
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by bingbagbo(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
ikechukz: I can't believe you guys actually take BIN seriously

angry
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by bizzlemie(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2013

Now dah's one confused babe yhu gah dere

Buh gbagbo, wait a sec, do yhu really love dah gurl, or yhu jst wan chop meat clean mouth? grin

Say d truth and shame d devil wink
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by chikk(f): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
bizzlemie:

Now dah's one confused babe yhu gah dere

Buh gbagbo, wait a sec, do yhu really love dah gurl, or yhu jst wan chop meat clean mouth? grin

Say d truth and shame d devil wink

Buh=but
Yhu=you
Dah=the
Gurl=girl

Please, are these abbreviations or what? I don't get it because the correct spelling of the specified words are of same length with the 'abbreviations' used by this poster. Please, is this the norm or what because I don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by solihu(m): 12:57am On Apr 05, 2013
cool

Now check this..

Respect!
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 05, 2013

Now check this..

+100000000000000000000000000000 Likes.
You said my mind,she needs true love,and nothing more. She doesn't believe sex is a true display of love. She needs something more serious than casual relationship. Abeg op,give me her contact,if you no dey interested.
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by bizzlemie(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
chikk:

Buh=but
Yhu=you
Dah=the
Gurl=girl

Please, are these abbreviations or what? I don't get it because the correct spelling of the specified words are of same length with the 'abbreviations' used by this poster. Please, is this the norm or what because I don't understand.

Miss, don't act lyk yhu've not seen peeps spell words differently before. The fact that i get all informal with words does't mean iono wha their actual spellings are.

Soon yhu're gonna as me wha IONO means, smh

Btw, how does ur question relate with the OP's problem? undecided
Re: Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. by chikk(f): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
bizzlemie:

Miss, don't act lyk yhu've not seen peeps spell words differently before. The fact that i get all informal with words does't mean iono wha their actual spellings are.

Soon yhu're gonna as me wha IONO means, smh

Btw, how does ur question relate with the OP's problem? undecided

I hate too much talk. Since you do things JUST because others do it (even if its not proper), then there's no need answering your question above. Carry on Mr.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet / Beware: Women Never Show You Their True Colours Before Marriage / Youtuber Mistakenly Uploads His S*xtape On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.