Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai (9246 Views)

Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled / Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by Idokojimmy: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2013
The controversial former minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Malam Nasir Elrufai, has revealed that Buhari was a better leader than president Obasanjo whom he served despite having said in October 2010 that Buhari was not a good leader. He made this 360 degree turn on his Twitter profile.

The tweet appears below;

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1048144_munch_2013_04_03_103808_png7109f8903384917bb0932941adbc87d0

It may be recalled that on October 4th 2010 Elrufai hd said of the same Buhari  as follows "Mallam El-Rufai wishes to remind General Buhari that he has remained perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state, and afterwards, is a warning that many Nigerians have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known. In 1984, Buhari allowed 53 suitcases belonging to his ADC’s father to enter Nigeria unchecked at a time the country was exchanging old currency for new.  Against all canons of legal decency, he used retroactive laws to execute three young men for drug-peddling after they were convicted by a military tribunal and not regular courts of law. Buhari was so high handed that he gave himself and his officials immunity even from truthful reporting. That obnoxious Decree 4, against which truth was no defence, was used to jail journalists and attempt to cow the media as a whole. That tyrannical legislation shows the essence of his intolerance. These are facts of recent history".

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/buhari-was-a-better-than-obasanjo-elrufai
Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by Joeadamu86: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2013
El rufai is a confused man,i could remember him vividly criticizing General Buhari, now he is praising him,before we know it he will tell us that Shekau the Boko Haram leader is the best leader we never heard...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by Idokojimmy: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2013
Murtala Mohammed, Buhari that he once regarded as corrupt, highanded, bigot, and then Obasanjo whom he serve under. One wonders why he didn't resign or possibly made his boss a best president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by gramci: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2013
The clown seriously needs help.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by PrettyRita(f): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2013
An Assessment from a confused man. That means they collectively failed. If he had performed well as a minister, then Obasanjo would have been the best. And he is shamelessly saying it.
In his book, he confessed that he was the defecto vice president, that Obj trusted him so much that he was being entrusted with many responsibilities, if this was the case, then he contributed to his failure by abusing opportunities to improve the lives of Nigerians. Foolish man
Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by Tolexander: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
The guy is a pusssy!
He is done with Obasanjo and now thinks he should romance Buhari peradventure he becomes the president so that he can be made a minister.

I still have the belief that had the 3rd term bid of obasanjo been successful and el rufai offered another ministerial role, he wouldn't reject it.
Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by Idokojimmy: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
[i][/i] foolish tweet from a foolish and confused man. So corrupt. Pentascopegate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by Ganys: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
People should get a life and stop pitching these forgotten leaders together. The last time I checked the tweet, I couldn't see where elrufai mention this misleading headline.
This is nothing but an abuse of journalistic ethic that can impede the hard earned honour of Nigerian journalist....angry
any way, I rest my case cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by 1stola: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
BUHARI VS. OBJ

"COM HERE MY FRIEND! U MUST VOMIT ALL DAT U HAV EMBEZZLED IN OUR PANTI. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
This El-rufai has seriously been a ranting old f00l,always trying to play ethnicity card.
He looks deluded in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by gameboy727(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
My fellow brothers and sisters dont you think this man is high on some we.ed?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
HE ADMIT OBASANJO IS THE BEST CIVILIAN PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA

BUHARI WAS A MILITARY PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by ezedolar: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
I dont like anything about that Islamic fanatice called Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by adeyak83(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
F....o....o....l

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
El-Rufuai's tongue is like a two edged sword.
However, I m tired of these names in Nigerian politics. 'OBJ, IBB, GEJ, Tinubu, Buhari'.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by qualified(f): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
Eyyaa! Seriously trying not to be forgotten. Trying so hard to be controversial.
Soon, he ll join d voice to grant Amnesty to d terrorists. Confused man lobbying for a post, in case Buhari becomes President, which ll never happen though.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by born2fuckpussy: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
No comment if monkey tell Gorrilla that he is better than lion
Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by thelastPope(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
[size=14pt]I dont know why you guys keep quoting El Rufai's tweet. You guys are giving that attention seeking chihuahua exactly what he craves...MORE ATTENTION!

Stop feeding the duds inferiority complex![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by stantob(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
Given a second chance,Buhari will be better than Obasanjo.But sorry Gen.Buhari,their will be no second chance.Office of the presdient in Nigeria is not a can of beer that should the recycled or should it?There are other eligible Nigerians who can move this nation forward. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by Ashmark(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
Let me finish reading the Accidental Public Servant before I can comment.Still on page 209...www.ashmarkexclusive..com
Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by xtophy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
with all dis, dis man don fall my hand....there must be a foul play smwhere...gej, pls handle el and buhari veri well...dey are surely d mastermind of bokoharam
Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by ckkris: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
el-Rufai and Buhari are Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by maingwaest(f): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
Must this tweet or comment on anything that has to do wit ds nation? OLORI BURUKU.
Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by ebamma(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2013

Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by thelastPope(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
This is 2013. Presidents are now holding meetings with IPADs and some foools are putting forward an illiterate as a presidential candidate. Some folks need help. I have listened to interviews after interviews of Buhari. The guy doesnt even understand the simplest economic terminologies. He cant even suffice as a Councillor. He should be made a village head in Daura!
Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by crackhaus: 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ok Mr. Gimme-due-attention El-Rufai, we have heard but that doesn't make your old boss Obasanjo any better, and it sure as hell doesn't make you any less of a tribal/religious bigot!
Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Dis elrufai is suffering from joblessness
Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by omowolewa: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
Is that lie really true?!
Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by blackbeau1(f): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
So people actually listen to El-rufai. El-rufai had his chance to change Nigeria,what exactly did he do? His criticism is based on sentiments

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai by crackhaus: 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
There's no country on God's green earth where Buhari will emerge as president, the earlier these glorified cattle rearers understand this, the better for them....and that includes Mr. 5ft2' El-Rufai

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9,000 Nigerians In Foreign Prisons - FG / FG To Provide Insurance Cover For Ranch Operators - Audu Ogbeh / Ikeja Electric Cautions Against Attack On Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.