Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere (1936 Views)

What's Ur Reaction When U Wake Up N Can't Find Ur Fone For Close To 10 Mins / When U Have To Dodge Ur Ex In Public( Pix) / Describe Ur Ex Using Movie Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by ochukofortune(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
Just wondering what one would do If he or she wakes up to find the EX GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND on the same bed in the morning. As For me, I go .... Pls sincere answers
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by ochukofortune(m): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
ochukofortune: Just wondering what one would do If he or she wakes up to find the EX GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND on the same bed in the morning. As For me, I go .... Pls sincere answers
ochukofortune: Just wondering what one would do If he or she wakes up to find the EX GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND on the same bed in the morning. As For me, I go .... Pls sincere answers
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by greedie1(f): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
well..... ask him how he got there!
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by omega25red(m): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
If she broke in my home then i'm calling the cops (after i'm sure that nothing happened and she has no weapons)
if i saw her the night before and we some how hooked up then i will say breakfast? (if i still liked her)
if we hooked up for hook up sake i will show her the door (after coming to my senses)
if i was drunk and hooked up with her i will show her the door (after sobering up)

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by Mynd44: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
I will fire my security guard, shoot my dog and then throw her out. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by fulanigirl(f): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
Still can't decide whether to stab or shoot undecided
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
Absolutely Nothing!!!
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
I will laugh and go back to sleep.

(Beautiful nightmare)

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
I go run go church go pray
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by specialguest(f): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
I'd start crying cry

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by ochukofortune(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
See Funny Response ooooooo
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by jntyjnty007(f): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
Funny! Can't say really how I would react unless it happened. But one thing for sure, no breakfast in bed!
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by Confirmbabe(f): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
I'l jst smile, walk straight 2 my kitchen, den com bak wt hot water n pour it on d idiat's face shikena.
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
Confirmbabe: I'l jst smile, walk straight 2 my kitchen, den com bak wt hot water n pour it on d idiat's face shikena.
bad belle
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
If i'm still single, i go knack am! *singing* some say the ex make d sex spec... tongue cool

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by Mynd44: 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
Confirmbabe: I'l jst smile, walk straight 2 my kitchen, den com bak wt hot water n pour it on d idiat's face shikena.
You wicked oooo. Chai, I dey fear you
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by xynerise: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
I will shout devil is a liar
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by Mynd44: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
xynerise: I will shout devil is a liar
A liar indeed
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by Abbey2sam(m): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
From your responses, one can easily deduce the kind of boy or girl you dated

Well me will knack her kpako oo!!

Later I go still knack her

Just dey knack dey go
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by Mynd44: 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
Abbey2sam: From your responses, one can easily deduce the kind of boy or girl you dated

Just dey knack dey go
There are more to life than knacking na
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by Mynd44: 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
Abbey2sam: From your responses, one can easily deduce the kind of boy or girl you dated

Just dey knack dey go
There is more to life than knacking na
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by cdamsel(f): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
We ll talk about if we shd get bk 2gether,act like it neva happened or become bed mates.1 has 2 happen
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by vivianc(f): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
I would sleepishly draw his face close to mine and kiss him for an hour, gosh I have missed that.

He is a jerk anyway.
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by igemi(f): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
If he is not a ghost ooo, how come he enter my house and I didn't knw, if am nt marriage, I will ask him some question if he asnwer me well and if he didn't I will send him out, if he answer me well we go start frm dere
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 04, 2013
I'm actually shjt scared of him. Run undecided
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by Confirmbabe(f): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2013
Chukskalidon:
bad belle
Lol.
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by Confirmbabe(f): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
You wicked oooo. Chai, I dey fear you
grin
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by Confirmbabe(f): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2013
igemi: If he is not a ghost ooo, how come he enter my house and I didn't knw, if am nt marriage, I will ask him some question if he asnwer me well and if he didn't I will send him out, if he answer me well we go start frm dere
I guess ya sweet grammer brought him bak wink

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by DigitalSignal(m): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2013
After all he did for you, this is how you would pay him back; hot water poured on his face! Chai, men I hope you're learning! This is the fate that awaits you if you're not careful grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2013
She be winch? How she wan do am?
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by Mynd44: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2013
sexkillz: She be winch? How she wan do am?
Was that not why you left her?
Re: What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere by cdamsel(f): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2013
Confirmbabe:
I guess ya sweet grammer brought him bak wink
where dis crazy ass chick 4m come?*falls on d ground lafing* grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter Before Marriage / Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing / Sign To Know If You Are More Than Friends Or Just Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.