Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing (1935 Views)

My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? / Married Ladies Not Appealing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Opioko: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
There's this girl i started falling for recently and I've planned asking her out after much 'research' and investigation, y'all know what I mean. wink So recently, I got to hear her voice after much persuasion and what hit my eardrums, I must confess wasn't appealing. it sounded like she was dumb in her 'previous life' plus it seemed like a part of her tongue was cut off. it was a huge turn off me and it seemed like everything I had for her just shattered after hearing her voice.

please guys, advice me, should I continue with the afore stated plan or just drop her like a bad habit ? I still have a little love left for her in my heart anyway.

Over to you guys...
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Cutehector(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Op, next time don't indulge in blind love
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Opioko: 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cc tallesty1 ronald4lif Truckpusher mzmycoli
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Tallesty1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Don't listen to her voice again

3 Likes

Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
well, my advise go depend on the sound of her voice....

she dey ech, snort, growl,screech , buzz, boom, meow, cluck, squeak, moo, whine, coo, bark, croak, bellow,loo, trill, scream, hiss, twitter. gpbble...i mean, i can go on and on...be specific OP, be specific!
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Opioko: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Op, next time don't indulge in blind love
it wasn't a blind one, I know her in person just that I didn't get to hear her voice...
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Cutehector(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Opioko:

it wasn't a blind one, I know her in person just that I didn't get to hear her voice...
so u were crushin on her all these while?
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by bigiyaro(m): 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
abeg carry ur wahala dey go. Why don't u go n mould ur own perfect babe?

2 Likes

Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by ice25(f): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
I Advice you guys use letters and text messages for communication grin
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Houseofglam7(f): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Whatever happened to sign language
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by PunkyOh(f): 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Don't you want to have something unique? She could be your last chance at love. Who knows? Just don't bytch when the girl that sounds like an angel treats you like crap, okay?
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hain!shey na voice u wan chop?oga, go for her if she worth it! grin

1 Like

Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Gurgle(f): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Is it her voice or her speech ?

anyway it may be an acquired taste. by that I mean if you just continue with her you may get used to it and even grow to like it
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Peachess(f): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
It's not our call but it's your call, there are some decisions people can't make for you and this is one them. We won't be the one hearing the voice everyday, if a nice voice is one of thing your girlfriend must have then you know what to do

1 Like

Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by osaslord500(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Tell her make she work on her voice
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Opioko: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Please guys, keep it coming sad

I'm yet to get what I seek...
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
You do not love her.

Before you can truly say you love someone, it means you have accepted them the way they are, unconditionally. At most, you were infatuated with her. Stop deceiving yourself. Her voice is a problem to the point of you complaining about it.

Move on and stop trying to get total strangers to tell you whether to love a girl(who is also a stranger to total strangers), or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
it's simple, go to app world, download anoda voice for her. lobatan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Truckpusher(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Opioko:
There's this girl i started falling for recently and I've planned asking her out after much 'research' and investigation, y'all know what I mean. wink So recently, I got to hear her voice after much persuasion and what hit my eardrums, I must confess wasn't appealing. it sounded like she was dumb in her 'previous life' plus it seemed like a part of her tongue was cut off. it was a huge turn off me and it seemed like everything I had for her just shattered after hearing her voice.

please guys, advice me, should I continue with the afore stated plan or just drop her like a bad habit ? I still have a little love left for her in my heart anyway.

Over to you guys...
You prolly met her online bro.

But again people expect so much in normal life that we live in , see and perceive and if that same attitude is carried unto offline how on we see,perceived and accept people then we should be brazing for a disaster.

The same girl that sounds like a peaceful kitten on phone might not have the same attitude when you finally meet her and spend some time with her. wink
Bro, leave online dating for adventurers and risk takers. cool
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by misspicy(f): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
You dnt love her...you LUST after her....undecided
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Truckpusher(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Blackett:
You do not love her.

Before you can truly say you love someone, it means you have accepted them the way they are, unconditionally. At most, you were infatuated with her. Stop deceiving yourself. Her voice is a problem to the point of you complaining about it.

Move on and stop trying to get total strangers to tell you whether to love a girl(who is also a stranger to total strangers), or not.
Damn! I like this guy grin......Your comments sometimes can make a weak nigga hang himself but I like your straight forward attitude bro.....keep it up .

Chop knuckle abeg ,my brother from another mother. grin
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Truckpusher(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
justified19:
it's simple, go to app world, download anoda voice for her. lobatan
Ayaf died for laugh . grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=36578953]Ayaf died for laugh . grin rise up in Jesus name, u shall not die but live to laff more nd more.
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by octopusfreaky(f): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
same here I love him he's so handsome but his voice sounds like croaky toad or frog..
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Demmzy15(m): 1:30am On Aug 04, 2015
grin grin

Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 04, 2015
Opioko:

Over to you guys...
ehen dat is not bad nah.i was thinking her voice sound like Gentle Jack own cheesy.And the girl sef no try at all.she for suppose fake a sexy accent the way her mates dey do am for phone these days grin
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 04, 2015
octopusfreaky:
same here I love him he's so handsome but his voice sounds like croaky toad or frog..
toad voice can be sexy for a man nah.imagine him saying in that toad voice, 'baby i luv u and i will catch a granade for ya'
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by octopusfreaky(f): 5:45am On Aug 04, 2015
lefulefu:

toad voice can be sexy for a man nah.imagine him saying in that toad voice, 'baby i luv u and i will catch a granade for ya'
lol grenade KO explosion ni
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Joshchi(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2015
Install Auto Tune for her brain nau. If u can't deal, let her be. She no beg you.
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by MrCork: 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
misspicy:
You dnt love her...you LUST after her....undecided

...big or small? smiley
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by misspicy(f): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrCork:

...big or small? smiley
Mediumtongue
Re: Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing by Olami90: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Go buy plenty 2D exercise books or higher notes nd packs of pen to start writing to one another(even when together). That would save you the voice iish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? / Sign To Know If You Are More Than Friends Or Just Friends / Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.