Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance (4569 Views)

Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In / Fellow Nairalanders...pls How Do I Look? / All Capricorn Signs Post Here To Meet Your Fellow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by arianne(f): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2008
lol, i bet moderator iice was a witness abi? grin
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by SamMilla1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2008
hmm,
match making in the process,,
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by arianne(f): 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2008
oga sam, e don do. i dey go my bed grin.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by chinda3: 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2008
hmm,
match making in the process,,

fate has a way of doing things u know cheesy grin wink cool
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by holythug(m): 6:53am On Apr 04, 2008
i keep my fingers lips crossed sealed
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Terminator: 8:14am On Apr 04, 2008
most of the ladies here are a joke. Pretenders.
If you go to other sections of this site that discuss serious issues like politics, finance, sports etc how many ladies' contributions do you see, very few. But a visit to the romance and sexuality sections they take the lead.
What does that say, they are more interested in sex than real issues of life. But here we go again, men on this site are worth nothing and like 1 contributor said below her league ( what stupid lead).
I wld rather stick needles into my eyes than accommodate views that are meant to put others down.
RUBBISH.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Imani(f): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2008
Terminator:

If you go to other sections of this site that discuss serious issues like politics, finance, sports etc how many ladies' contributions do you see, very few. But a visit to the romance and sexuality sections they take the lead.
What does that say, they are more interested in sex than real issues of life. But here we go again, men on this site are worth nothing and like 1 contributor said below her league ( what stupid lead).
I would rather stick needles into my eyes than accommodate views that are meant to put others down.
RUBBISH.

The above is an unfortunate comment. The last time i checked, the guys were the ones asking all manner of silly questions about thier girlfriends in the Sexuality section. Since when did interest in romance/sexuality indicate lack of interest in "real issues"? So politics, finance, and sports are your criteria of "real issues"?. I wonder why you didnt add religion.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by danity: 8:23am On Apr 04, 2008
Imani:

The above is an unfortunate comment. The last time i checked, the guys were the ones asking all manner of silly questions about their girlfriends in the Sexuality section. Since when did interest in romance/sexuality indicate lack of interest in "real issues"? So politics, finance, and sports are your criteria of "real issues"?. I wonder why you didnt add religion.

I agree.

Sam Milla - i've never seen you in the sports section - what does that make you? A wimp?
I really hate it when guys come and generalize. I've hardly seen you in politics as well.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Terminator: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2008
@ Imani
wld ve loved to take u up on ur comment but on looking at ur profile and the pic display, i kn where your allegiance lies cos out of the abundance of your heart your profile speaks . so no further comment 4m me
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by micklplus(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2008
The whole thing is compounded as a result of multiple I.Ds of some people that, it is even difficult for them to remember how they acted " pinnero" as against "neropi" thereby making it kind of impossible for some other people to "read and know" the original " pinnero"

Again, lotta people are so immatured in the way they respond to issues and questions ! It shouldnt be about lulling insults at one another even with how diversified our views might be !  I will rather say, people have different ways of drawing their conclusions which could be determined by their " exposures, knowledge, experiences, know hows " e.t.c.
At the sametime, what i "read" about you can go a long way in making me make up my mind about u which of course, can make it difficult to even give u a chance if u approach "me" ! if what i have read about you hasnt been something "satisfactory" to me, it wud only take special luck for me to want to give u any chance and or take u serious if u finally get in touch !

I am not saying people should pretend on here ! be yourself but, try and be matured in your dealings with people ! Maturity here has nothing to do with age ooooo.

At the same time, all the adults here should try and always "guide" the younger ones when they ar going astray !

The truth is, i have been here for long ( oct 2005) and nairaland has always been fun ! i have given all the people i met here fair chance not putting into consideration their "posts" and i thank God nobody can say anybad thing about me here !!!

The koko be say, we should take things easy with ourselves, we should chill, give ourselves some chance, give room for our excesses and things can only get better !!!

For real, i wish everybody the best of luck !!!

Cheers
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by arianne(f): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2008
Terminator:

I would rather stick needles into my eyes than accommodate views that are meant to put others down.
RUBBISH.

good morning to you 2 dear, u must have had a n awful nite, pele. technically speaking, guys post more crap on sex on this forum that ladies do (i clearly remember on of them still losing himself on a post about ugly d@#ks yesterday evening ) . what real life issues do u discuss, let me see
- i need a sugar mummy, i want to disvirgin my househelp, ladies with white pubic hair , blah,blah,blah, just pure oral stench.

only a handful show themselves as informed and evolved men, as for the rest,

RUBBISH.

knock yourself out. cheesy
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by arianne(f): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2008
mick plus- well said. the only way i survive this land is by not giving too much attention to somethings i read here cos some of them can actually result in braindrain.

we all deserve a chance doesnt necessarily mean we are gonna get one
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Imani(f): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2008
Terminator:

@ Imani
would ve loved to take u up on your comment but on looking at your profile and the pic display, i kn where your allegiance lies because out of the abundance of your heart your profile speaks . so no further comment 4m me

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I had my real picture all night and just took it down this morning. My current profile picture is a wonderful work of art, , Black art. It is not to be viewed in the context wth which you have viewed it. It says a lot. But it is a shame that all you see are the naked bodies.

Grow up please.  

I have NEVER put any man down. There is no need for that. Yes, some women do it but it is wrong. And i will have to disagree with the lady who says most nairalanders are not in her league. There are lots of sensible men here too, . . but like the women, you have to look hard.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Terminator: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2008
@ arianne
how many times ve u been to or contributed to the politics, sports, finance or as soon rightly pointed out religion section. Let me guess NONE. Ve a wonderful day and do something nice 2day
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by jkpretty(f): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2008
@Terminator

I wonder when sections of ur interest became a judge of ur Intelligence or sense of reasoning. I wonder where ur types spring up from downloading off key notes.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Terminator: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2008
@Imani,
Now you understand what my earlier post was about; people looking 4 opportunity to talk up themselves as if they r more important than others.
I take back my comment about ur profile.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Terminator: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2008
@jkpretty
i shd b d 1 that shd wonder that ppl like u still exist.
they say out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. the things that u owe dear 2 you are the things that dominate your life.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by arianne(f): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2008
Terminator:

@ arianne
how many times ve u been to or contributed to the politics, sports, finance or as soon rightly pointed out religion section. Let me guess NONE. Ve a wonderful day

let me guess, your crystal ball revealed that to you. and do something nice 2day
of cousre i intend to.ciao
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by micklplus(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2008
arianne:

we all deserve a chance doesnt necessarily mean we are going to get one

but, chances are everywhere, right?

jkpretty:

I wonder when sections of your interest became a judge of your Intelligence or sense of reasoning.

Good point !
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by arianne(f): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2008
Terminator:

@Imani,
Now you understand what my earlier post was about; people looking 4 opportunity to talk up themselves as if they r more important than others.
I take back my comment about your profile.

brother oh brother, do i smell complex issues somewhere in there? does my supposed "puffed up" stance make you feel that low? this is interesting.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by jkpretty(f): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2008
Terminator:

@jkpretty
i should b d 1 that should wonder that people like u still exist.
they say out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. the things that u owe dear 2 you are the things that dominate your life.

Ur sense of judgment is still dull. Areas of ur interest, don't usually dominate ur life. Have u heard of place of relaxation? That's what nairaland is to me.

So a lovely game of "scrabble" or "chess" which is ur interest, dominates ur life? U are kidding here brother. If Romance so demeans u, then jump off to other sections. Have a nice life!
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by arianne(f): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2008
jkpretty:

your sense of judgment is still dull. Areas of your interest, don't usually dominate your life. Have u heard of place of relaxation? That's what nairaland is to me.

So a lovely game of "scrabble" or "chess" which is your interest, dominates your life? You are kidding here brother. If Romance so demeans u, then jump off to other sections. Have a nice life!

"There are lots of sensible men here too, . . but like the women, you have to look hard."

my dear, thats a lifetime commitment.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by gentledove(f): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2008
@ SAM,

still thinking if i should give them any chance, , uhnmmmmmm lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Moyola(f): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2008
But r they worth giving a chance in stuffs lyk dis,,,,,,,,,,huh? mayb, mayb not. neva tried it though.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by SamMilla1(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2008
Sam Milla - i've never seen you in the sports section - what does that make you? A wimp?
I really hate it when guys come and generalize. I've hardly seen you in politics as well.

Q danity,
the above was your exact statement to me, first , i am a great fan of manchester united,. i suggest you look well on sports section, jokes, computer,and many more, you will be seeing my identity, i generalise but that is not supposed to be the issue here,  politics, i am not interested,
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by zheroes(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ sam milla,

great thought you have there, i want to believe when the ladies see the guys they are attracted to or vice versa, they wont bother if he or she is a kobonairalander.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by tkb417(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2008
@Terminator
You may be right!
I wont say too much cos i dont want any stupid rejoinder

NL has so many sections, Romance and all sorts. im sure most people come over here to relax just like my friend has said, but how come some cannot express themselves somewhere else?
Religion- NO, sports- Babu, Politics-Na lie
you will only find them here trading insults and they will be the first to say they are of the top cadre. what levels are they talking about when they have no means of livelihood apart from a billion posts on NL romance section
orisisirisi , e-madpeople

i no dey talk to anybody o
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by ebos(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2008
@poster,

this kain thread. lipsrsealed
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Fadar(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2008
I don't think NAIRALAND should be viewed as a matchmaking site or forum,
personally i see it as a forum for ideas, jokes and information,
i learnt a big lesson on Autos and Travel,
However, if you find something good here, then thank your luck,
if not, just shot the f**k up, don't insult people.

POSTER,
There are site you can go if you want a partner;
Afrointroduction.com
Singlesnet.com
Blacksingles.com
Americansingles.com
Eharmony.com
Horneymatches.com
ETC.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2008
Fadar:

don't insult people.
right. . .

Fadar:

just shot the f**k up,
wetin you wan call this one?
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by holythug(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2008
haa i knew morenievil ll b here. . .trust her she loves topics like dis
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by SamMilla1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2008
Fadar:

POSTER,
There are site you can go if you want a partner;
Afrointroduction.com
Singlesnet.com
Blacksingles.com
Americansingles.com
Eharmony.com
Horneymatches.com
ETC.

@fadar, . have you finished?

[b]Believe me when i say this, the only time you can find or discover a better thing is when you are at peace with your mind, Thats why most people find the wrong patners online,
You run off to Americasingles.com because you need a wife or husband,
Humans are no more for sale.
My point is that there is nothing wrong if you have enough good intention to ask a guy or a lady out while dicussing issues here on nairaland. She/he will know if you are serious or not. Exchange your IM first, then phone numbers depending on how things develop. It doesnt have to be in this forum, just remember where it started,just for the record.
Remember we are talking about Nigeria and Nigerians here and you are advicing your brothers and sisters to visit americasingles.com, To do what exactly.
People like you are the major reason why our sisters think that we are all fake. Believe me, you will find more happiness with a nigerian lady than the american unless you are a gold digger.

IMAGINE INVITING NAIRALANDERS TO YOUR WEDDING PARTY BECAUSE YOU FOUND A PATNER HERE
IMAGINE SEEING THE FACES OF PEOPLE YOU HAVE BEEN SHARING IDEAS WITH.
IMAGINE HAVING THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET THE GREAT PEOPLE OF THIS GOOD FORUM

CHECK THEIR NAMES ON YOUR HEAD
IT WILL BE FUN TO MEET THEM SOMEDAY,
ALL I AM ASKING FOR IS THIS
IF A GUY OR A GIRL SHOWS SOME INTEREST ON YOU,DONT PUSH HIM/HER ASIDE BECAUSE OF WHAT HE SAYS ON NAIRALAND. HE COULD BE FAR MORE GENTLER THAN THAT.

IF ONE POPULAR PERSON HERE, JUST ONE, MARRY ANOTHER NAIRALANDER,
BELIEVE ME, THE ROMANCE SECTION OF NAIRALAND WILL BE MORE INTERESTING,
THANK You ALL, [/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Matured Ladies Nd Guys Let Meet Here For Serious Relationship / I Need A Girl Of 17 To 20 For Serious Relationship / Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.