Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance (4571 Views)

Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In / Fellow Nairalanders...pls How Do I Look? / All Capricorn Signs Post Here To Meet Your Fellow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by ztyle(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2008
You mean am? smiley Talk oh!!
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by desodgi(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2008
grin No blames,why wont you. . .?
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by saucekid(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2008
una don hear am?
nairaland babes,make una give fine nairaland boys chance ooo
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by SamMilla1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2008
babycool:

Sam Milla no mind them jo! I am taking you seriously. grin grin

DONT WORRY, I AM BOOKED
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by ztyle(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2008
Yes Oh S/Kid!  cheesy
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by desodgi(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2008
Come to think of it sef ~ we aint gat no female on nairaland that is up to the task of we guyz on naira. cheesy
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by babycool(f): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2008
SAM MILLA:

DONT WORRY, I AM BOOKED

You said we are not taking each other seriously now i am trying to and you are telling me you are booked? You see yourself now??So  how can we take ourselves seriously? grin grin
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by DrFerlie(m): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2008
iice:

You'd like that wouldn't you? tongue
Sorry to disappoint you but i got that covered. cheesy

I don't do married women tongue tongue tongue

tkb417:

@Ferlie
she wont see this. .
the thread will move quickly
you sure? You be sharp man. I trust you. grin

stillwater:

Read my signature again.

forget about your siggy. Don't you think we would make a perfect couple?? cheesy I am dying to have you in my world.  cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by micklplus(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by phemyphemo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2008
YOU ARE TOO MUCH TRUE TALK, PROUDLY NIGERIAN I LOVE THAT

FELLOW NIGERIANS, U DON HEAR. LET'S STAY CONNECTED TO ONE ANOTHER

MAY GOD HELP US TO APPRECIATE OURSELVES
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by dreeldee: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2008
Nairaland girls are too swellheaded so it just won't work like that
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by desodgi(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2008
Well as I will really like to collaborate with this thread, we dont have any gurl worthy of the chore cos only few are ladies the rest na monkey!
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Bblak(f): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2008
Lol. lipsrsealed
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Joey82(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2008
well, if i'm supposed to use d general posts and replies of peeps on nairaland to judge, i'll conclude that nairaland is filled with a bunch of juveniles and pretenders.

reality is so hard to find, in that peeps ve got more than one usernames and u can hardly tell who's who, on profiles there are no contacts, no e mails, not to talk of pix. i'm 1 of 'em grin

the ladies feel they want men, not boys who think they can and d guys seem to want a quicky with d ladies which makes d setting immature.

hence a parallel that can hardly meet is drawn, a wide gap so hard to bridge.
@sam milla
u've got a good post here but am afraid its what a tall order!
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by iice(f): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2008
Most guys go about it all wrong. . .
You don't go around posting. . .am lonely, i need a girl and post your contacts undecided
Or be like 'I need a friend'. . .granted some of us are optimistic and naive.
However i think it's apparent that alot of us are skeptical of people.

So why not see how you guys vibe then ask for some way to contact them,
coz most of us don't have our contacts posted due to spam and silly people

and no my contacts are not for offer. . .
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by desodgi(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2008
iice:

and no my contacts are not for offer. . .

iice scruples dey worry you, who asked for your contacts now. . . undecided
Mhen, should something be telling me this babe is despairing, I wont deny it. grin
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Sisikill: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ Poster
By their words ye shall know them and to be honest, only a handful of guys have written any quite noteworthy on this site.

Why would I want to give a guy who thinks I should remain in a relationship where I'm being used for punching bag because God says so?

Why would you I want to be with a guy who thinks him cheating on me is my fault?

Why would I want to be with a guy who would expect me me to go "ah, boys will be boys" when he sleeps with another girl?

Why would I want to be with a guy who before I even finish stating my opinion on a matter, he's already calling my names?

Why would I want to be with a guy who thinks educated women are the downfall of society because they belong in the kitchen. . .barefoot and pregnant?

Like I said. . .by their words ye shall know them. It's bad enough having that kind of aggravation on the net, I'd be a complete idiot to bring it into real life.

So thanks Sam Milla but no thanks.

I'm happy for those who found love on NL. . .not only that, I'm in awe of them because it takes a lot of faith and courage to do that.

[B]Congratulations you two, whoever you are.[/b]
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by iice(f): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2008
@desodgi:

iice scruples dey worry you, who asked for your contacts now. . . undecided
Mhen, should something be telling me this babe is despairing, I wont deny it. grin

It usually comes out. . .
Just to save one the trouble. . .
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by tkb417(m): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2008
@iice
i hereby ban you for calling some people silly (LOL!)

wait here, is it about guys not knowing how best to approach the gurls?
i'll let you know that 1 million and 1 babes here too are looking for cheap attention, reasons why most sapheads go about displaying placards about how lonely they are.

@Topic
I think its time we organised some schitzo where everybody can get to see. .at least we can put to end all these larger than life impressions we have of some people
The stockmarket section i know have plans of doing stuffs like that. presently, the London guys will meet over bingys and i know we Lagos dudes will do the same
Im sure this blog has been able to foster some camaraderie and physical get togethers might just be the final piece in the puzzle
My 2 cents ( i should not be quoted o)
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2008
dreeldee:

Nairaland girls are too swellheaded so it just won't work like that

same goes for you guys. . .

all most all naija men are unbearable, arrogant, pervertic piece of @#$%
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by SamMilla1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2008
Sisikill:

@ Poster
By their words ye shall know them and to be honest, only a handful of guys have written any quite noteworthy on this site.

Why would I want to give a guy who thinks I should remain in a relationship where I'm being used for punching bag because God says so?

Why would you I want to be with a guy who thinks him cheating on me is my fault?

Why would I want to be with a guy who would expect me me to go "ah, boys will be boys" when he sleeps with another girl?

Why would I want to be with a guy who before I even finish stating my opinion on a matter, he's already calling my names?
Why would I want to be with a guy who thinks educated women are the downfall of society because they belong in the kitchen. . .barefoot and pregnant?
Like I said. . .by their words ye shall know them. It's bad enough having that kind of aggravation on the net, I'd be a complete idiot to bring it into real life.
So thanks Sam Milla but no thanks.
I'm happy for those who found love on Nairaland. . .not only that, I'm in awe of them because it takes a lot of faith and courage to do that.[/b]

[b] I dont know where to start analysing your problems, You have already concluded that all men in nairaland are people who maltreat their girlfriends or wives as the case maybe, What makes you think so angel?,
Ok, think about it from this perspective,
Someone said that all girls in nairaland are cheap attention seekers and that all girls here are ugly.
Someone said we dont have the ladies in nairaland that are up to the task,
Now do you agree with these people ?the answer is no.
Are you one of these ugly girls? the answer is no again.
So you see that their words does not affect you in any way.
The chances are,there are thousands of people here who are good enough for you.
The same to the boyz, there are thousands of girls here who are better than what you are looking for in a woman,
Do not judge anybody by what he/she posts here.
I have been in nairaland long enough to know how people started their replies in the beginning and eventually turned to what they are today due to the way some people treated their posts here,
I agree with every body that there are idiots here , people like HIS GRACE AND his group.
Do not let their posts affect your real life, you dont deserve that.
Believe in your ability to change someone from bad to good, No one is ready made and no one is perfect, [/b]
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by arianne(f): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2008
sam milla- first of all, i aint married but am definitely with someone. "and who do i think i am"? well, am someone who can smell a trashy, no good, low life brother from a thousand miles away (my radar is that strong). no aplogies if my refusal to mingle with pple who spit crap instead of sound reasoning expected of a grown-ass male. i don't see that possibility, not in even in my next life. kiss

p.s - please wake up from that slumber and quit the that theory of people changing people, we're not zombies but humans bounded by our will and choices, that is what everyone needs to make a change. no love in the world will change you if you don't love yourself first.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by SamMilla1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2008
arianne:

sam milla- first of all, i aint married but am definitely with someone. "and who do i think i am"? well, am someone who can smell a trashy, no good, low life brother from a thousand miles away (my radar is that strong). no aplogies if my refusal to mingle with people who spit crap instead of sound reasoning expected of a grown-ass male. i don't see that possibility, not in even in my next life. kiss

p.s - please wake up from that slumber and quit the that theory of people changing people, we're not zombies but humans bounded by our will and choices, that is what everyone needs to make a change. no love in the world will change you if you don't love yourself first.

U[b] said u are someone who can smell a trashy,no good,low life brother from a thousand miles and in ur previous reply, u condemned all d boys on nairaland. what are u still doing here Condellezza Rice?
You are very good at insulting people you have never met.I dont care what you believe.
Just stop playing queen mother here.Every young woman who visits here are not exposed to MTV like you and dont confuse them.[/b]
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Sisikill: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2008
SAM MILLA:

[b] I don't know where to start analysing your problems, You have already concluded that all men in nairaland are people who maltreat their girlfriends or wives as the case maybe, What makes you think so angel?,
Ok, think about it from this perspective,
Someone said that all girls in nairaland are cheap attention seekers and that all girls here are ugly.
Someone said we don't have the ladies in nairaland that are up to the task,
Now do you agree with these people ?the answer is no.
Are you one of these ugly girls? the answer is no again.
So you see that their words does not affect you in any way.
The chances are,there are thousands of people here who are good enough for you.
The same to the boyz, there are thousands of girls here who are better than what you are looking for in a woman,
Do not judge anybody by what he/she posts here.
I have been in nairaland long enough to know how people started their replies in the beginning and eventually turned to what they are today due to the way some people treated their posts here,
I agree with every body that there are idiots here , people like HIS GRACE AND his group.
Do not let their posts affect your real life, you don't deserve that.
Believe in your ability to change someone from bad to good, No one is ready made and no one is perfect, [/b]

Touché Sam Milla, Touché.

I guess I need to be clear-er on 2 things.
1) The ALL inclusive phrasing in my post was wrong. . .for that I apologize.

2) Starting a relationship. . .no matter where, when or how still comes down to personal preference and how much faith & Courage you are willing to put into it.

PERSONALLY, I’d be a little hesitant of starting a relationship with majority of the guys whose posts I’ve read on Nairaland. Like I said earlier, only a handful of guys have attracted me with their words. . .just as I’m sure not all the guys who read mine are attracted by them either. This is not an insult to anyone. . .again, it’s all about your preference and what kind of things attract you.

I hope that makes this cleared.

Oh one last thing. . .saying someone can change another person is the biggest urban myth ever perpetuated. Only YOU can change who you are. . .so please let's stop giving people false hope that they have the power to change another human being.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by arianne(f): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2008
sammie, sammie, sammie, i did not condemn every guy on nairaland, i recall saying there a few good ones i can count on my fingers ( your deliberate omission). i did not insult people i never met, i only stated my uncompromising stance (kind of cute for u to call me madam rice).do you feel condemned, poor you. my truths are bitter pills to swallow so i'll advise you get a drum of water!

Oh one last thing. . .saying someone can change another person is the biggest urban myth ever perpetuated. Only YOU can change who you are. . .so please let's stop giving people false hope that they can change another human being.

can you comprehend?
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by SamMilla1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2008
@arianne
i think d quarrel is enough, for all i care you might be better than all these girls who are keeping quiet on this matter.

HUMANS CAN ONLY BE CONTROLLED BY FAITH AND FEAR-
I AM PUSHING FOR HOPE WHILE U ARE PUSHING FOR FEAR
WHAT I BELIEVE CAN NOT BE CHANGED BY WHAT U THINK
ONE DAY I WILL BE HERE COUNTING FOR U,
HOW MANY PEOPLE MY MESSAGE CHANGED THEIR LIVES
STAY STRONG
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by arianne(f): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2008
gracias!
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by chinda3: 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2008
i tink i should borrow slys words
[b]i smell chemistry between sam and arianne[/b wink cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by arianne(f): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2008
abeg oga rocket scientist, which xhemistry is that? grin we only rubbed minds like matured peeps do. don't give nairalanders something to muse about o! cheesy
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by chinda3: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2008
don't give nairalanders something to muse about o!

lol,no worry nairalanders no go gossip wt am,but dis una quarell resemble husband and wife quarell ooooooo,anyway nairalanders make una no put mouth for their matter ooo,[b]cos wat God has joined together let no ma i mean not even nairaland members put asunder[/b] wink cheesy grin grin
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by arianne(f): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2008
for which church, pastor chinda3? grin
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by chinda3: 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2008
for which church, pastor chinda3?

my dear na for assemblies of nairaland ministry cheesy grin wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Matured Ladies Nd Guys Let Meet Here For Serious Relationship / I Need A Girl Of 17 To 20 For Serious Relationship / Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.