Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Husbands,what Type Of Crime Will Your Wife Commit,you Send Her Packing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands,what Type Of Crime Will Your Wife Commit,you Send Her Packing (942 Views)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa / Pregnant Husbands- What Do You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands,what Type Of Crime Will Your Wife Commit,you Send Her Packing by mezdim: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
A Friend of mine was narrating her issue with her husband and i was shock of all she said.

she got engage to this guy 2yrs ago,just like every couples having there ups & downs,they have been having there as well,the guy base abroad and comes only in dec time,he came back this dec,and the wife took in by jan,they had a little misunderstanding and all the guy did was to call off the marriage,he call her parents to tell them its over,meanwhile the parents of my friend were waiting for them in the village with the elders,meanwhile she was 7weeks gone.

I ask her what she tell the husband,she said,he was calling her names so she got angry and told him,he is a shame,and a fool.(pregnant woman oo,who can be easily agitated).I THINK THIS IS WICKEDNESS

Guy what will your WIFE do and you send her packing
Re: Husbands,what Type Of Crime Will Your Wife Commit,you Send Her Packing by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
thats what happen when two strangers get married!
Re: Husbands,what Type Of Crime Will Your Wife Commit,you Send Her Packing by obyrich(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
[quote author=MRbrownJAY]thats what happen when two strangers get married![/quote
It's a pity. I wish girls should be less concerned about status and other peripheral issues when choosing a spouse if they really want to enjoy marriage. Marry a man who thinks he needs you to move ahead in life. It is best if the need is mutual.
Re: Husbands,what Type Of Crime Will Your Wife Commit,you Send Her Packing by armyofone(m): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2013
Village mentality! send a woman packing? what planet is he from?

Not in this lifetime will any Adam's son send me packing.

Worst comes to worst, you leave and go to court for divorce.

Sending a woman packing kwa, I laugh in creole.

1 Like

Re: Husbands,what Type Of Crime Will Your Wife Commit,you Send Her Packing by BabaOyo(m): 2:08am On Apr 04, 2013
I guess they were match made together. This is terrible when yiu end up with some over aged dude who insists on marrying a nai
ja wife. He isn't worth it. Let her just abort the pregnancy and move on.
agbalagba to se langbalangba
Re: Husbands,what Type Of Crime Will Your Wife Commit,you Send Her Packing by mezdim: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
But no one has answered the question,what will your wife do and you send her packing,

is misunderstanding btw you two enough?

is flirting enough?

diabolisim enough?

just what?
Re: Husbands,what Type Of Crime Will Your Wife Commit,you Send Her Packing by MegaG: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Does It Really Matter?? / .. / Need Ur Advice Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.