Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (93706 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
Shollypopz:
Haba! It's not that serious naw, not every Nigerian is 419. Besides if they HV a well paying job, what makes u think they want the lil kobo in your account? Btw, u're Nigerian too

Nigerians CAN'T be trusted!!!!

They either overdo their jobs or rip you off... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
redsun:

The illuminaties are not mysteries and some magical figure,but everyday people that are in the know.

We live in a world of symbols where everything means something and all interconnected.

Word...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by damiso(f): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
naijababe:

I am dulling mehn shocked. Gotta give this a try

Sis am currently paying £26 with movies.I shakarad one guy that i was leaving cos they charged me £65 for an engineer who only came round to tell me that it was the tree in front of my house that was disturbing my service.I got my 65 quid back plus £10 M and S voucher plus free movies for 6 months.If crying does not work say the magic word,trading standard or watchdog or that you are leaving grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... Nigerians are funny... grin

I went to withdraw some money from my bank account a few weeks ago and the cashier(naija woman) was asking me dumb questions about my source of income and other fvckeries... Like seriously, who does that?? Nigerians can't be trusted wherever they work...

Also, naija bus drivers on London buses acting like they own TFL... undecided
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL them uncles. You can never get enough of them tongue grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
adaobi123:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL them uncles. You can never get enough of them tongue grin

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Fvck them!! They sit there driving buses like they own TFL... And all those naija parking ticket attendants - I don't like them... undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by TableLeg(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
badesco:

Is it compulsory you stay put in that useless country, anyway you have a choice. you can either stay and continue to whalop in penury or return to Naija and live big.wish u luck.

Whalop in penury indeed!!! it is WALLOW, dunce!

You are one of the folks outhere who at the sight of a free visa to England, will sell the family house to buy an air ticket!

Continue to "whalop" in your big riches in Ajegunle!

2 Likes

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Fvck them!! They sit there driving buses like they own TFL... And all those naija parking ticket attendants - I don't like them... undecided
Looool my dad almost had a physical fight with one them. They are so annoying undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
damiso:
Sis am currently paying £26 with movies.I shakarad one guy that i was leaving cos they charged me £65 for an engineer who only came round to tell me that it was the tree in front of my house that was disturbing my service.I got my 65 quid back plus £10 M and S voucher plus free movies for 6 months.If crying does not work say the magic word,trading standard or watchdog or that you are leaving grin

White folks understand the struggle... They know how difficult it's to pay bills in this country, hence why most of them are nice on the phone...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by redsun(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

Nigerians CAN'T be trusted!!!!

They either overdo their jobs or rip you off... grin

Nigerian style.Ogakpatakpata aka eyeservice.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
adaobi123:
Looool my dad almost had a physical fight with one them. They are so annoying undecided

I've slapped a few of them... You just park your car for 2 secs and next thing, they come out of nowhere like ghosts and dump a ticket on the car...

And the bus drivers are just nuts... Don't even get me started with naija bank cashiers... undecided I hate being attended to by a Nigerian!!! I prefer Ghanaians and Jamaicans...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
redsun:

Nigerian style.Ogakpatakpata aka eyeservice.

Bwahahahahahaha

I still love my naija people for other things, though...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by redsun(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahaha

I still love my naija people for other things, though...

A good nigerian is irreplaceable,but hard to find.Just lke all the good people of the world.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by pespes: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Keep your account in Credit...Thats what I do.....So I just dont feel the pain anymore

It's expensive to live in the UK....
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

I've slapped a few of them... You just park your car for 2 secs and next thing, they come out of nowhere like ghosts and dump a ticket on the car...

And the bus drivers are just nuts... Don't even get me started with naija bank cashiers... undecided I hate being attended to by a Nigerian!!! I prefer Ghanaians and Jamaicans...
You slapped one ? Brave guy.
Half of them don't even know how to do they job properly. They only in it for the money. They'll be slapping people with £50 as if it's easy to produce £50 within a click. Nigerian bus drivers are just cray, driving 50mph in 30mph zone.
I haven't met a Nigerian cashier before
JAMAICANS ?? really
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
redsun:

A good nigerian is irreplaceable,but hard to find.Just lke all the good people of the world.

Word...

I remember this naija woman that gave me a job because I've got naija names - God bless that beautiful woman... grin She saw my CV and called my phone straight-away...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
adaobi123:
You slapped one ? Brave guy.
Half of them don't even know how to do they job properly. They only in it for the money. They'll be slapping people with £50 as if it's easy to produce £50 within a click. Nigerian bus drivers are just cray, driving 50mph in 30mph zone.
I haven't met a Nigerian cashier before
JAMAICANS ?? really

Most of them are puss.ies, anyway... And they get their hard on by giving out useless tickets... You see the same way they give people useless tickets like it's easy to pay - is exactly the same way some of them are bragging on this thread... grin Nigerians just like running their mouths - even rich white folks don't do that...

There are loads of Nigerian cashiers in South and East London... Heck, there's hardly a bank in Peckham without a Nigerian...

Jamaicans are safe, truss... Just chat to them - they understand the struggle....
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by redsun(m): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
London sometimes feels like mini naija.You seem to run into a nigerian everywhere.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by dapsycool(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mr shymexx

[size=14pt]London is CHEAP[/size]

Have you lived in:
Oslo, Norway
Copenhagen, Denmark
Stockholm, Sweden
Helsinki, Finland

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by cheddarking(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
dapsycool:

LMAO
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by dapsycool(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
tip of the iceberg grin grin grin
So you stingy Londoners, sharrappp!!! grin grin

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
Shollypopz:
Haba! It's not that serious naw, not every Nigerian is 419. Besides if they HV a well paying job, what makes u think they want the lil kobo in your account? Btw, u're Nigerian too

that's exactly the point....
customer care agents don't have a well-paying job. i doubt they make £1500 a month so there's a ready made excuse for them to commit crime. they are not necessarily after my cash in my account but the good credit score i have built over the years......
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by wonlasewonimi: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
obadiah777: ALL THESE BELLIGERENT NAKKAZ COMPLAINING ABOUT TV LICENSE. THE TV LICENSE WOMAN CAME TO MY HOUSE, I HAPPILY OPENED THE DOOR. SHE SAID ERMM WHY YOU AINT PAY TV LICENSE FOR THIS HOUSE. I SAID, YOU CRAZY WOMAN ( NOT EXACTLY BUT IN MY HEAD I CALLED HER THAT ) DO YOU SEE ANY TV IN MY HOUSE ? I DONT WATCH TV. SO JUST TO MAKE SURE SHE DOES NOT COME BACK, I TOOK HER AROUND AND SHOWED HER EVERY NUKE AND CRANNY OF MY HOUSE. NO TV. SO SHE SAW MY COMPUTERS AND ASKED DO YOU WATCH TV ON YOUR COMPUTER ? I DAMN NEAR SLAPPED HER ( WELL NOT EXACTLY ) AND I TOLD HER I DO NOT WATCH TV BECAUSE IT CONTAINS LOTS OF INFORMATION USED TO BRAINWASH PEOPLE. THEN SHE LOOKED AT ME LIKE A CRAZY MAN AND QUICKLY EXITED MY HOUSE BEFORE I SHANKED HER WITH A KNIFE ( OR SO SHE THOUGHT AFTER MY RESPONSE. SHE PROLLY THOUGHT OH OH, I AM IN THE HOME OF A CONSPIRACY THEORY TIN FOIL HAT NUT JOB ). AS SOON AS SHE LEFT I TURNED ON MY COMPUTER AND CONTINUED WATCHING CORONATION STREET ON ITV PLAYER grin grin grin

MORAL OF THE STORY ? ALL YOU BELLIGERENT AZZ NAKKAZ NEED TO THROW YOUR TV IN THE GARBAGE CAN. WITH NO TV, YOU CAN CONFIDENTLY SHOW THEM AROUND YOUR HOUSE AND PROVE YOU DONT WATCH TV INSTEAD OF HIDING FROM THEM.

Stop deceiving yourself, you'll still pay TV licence if you own a smart phone or computer.

http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one

The only way you can escape is to turn your doorbell to decoration like I do.

Also, if you instal a software called readon TV with all the plugins, you will watch everything online including mojo.

But why do that, pay some guys £100 to give you full package sky for 1 year. When my in-laws came last year they watch nollywood tv tire.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
wonlasewonimi:
Stop deceiving yourself, you'll still pay TV licence if you own a smart phone or computer.
http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one
The only way you can escape is to turn your doorbell to decoration like I do.

obadiah is a fantasist......
he should have slapped the woman and spend half a decade in prison for attacking a tv license agent.

Also, if you instal a software called readon TV with all the plugins, you will watch everything online including mojo.But why do that, pay some guys £100 to give you full package sky for 1 year. When my in-laws came last year they watch nollywood tv tire.

that sky-box chip is a farce.
sky changes the codes every month now so you have to keep calling your engineer to supply new codes every month.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by cap28: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
obadiah777: ALL THESE BELLIGERENT NAKKAZ COMPLAINING ABOUT TV LICENSE. THE TV LICENSE WOMAN CAME TO MY HOUSE, I HAPPILY OPENED THE DOOR. SHE SAID ERMM WHY YOU AINT PAY TV LICENSE FOR THIS HOUSE. I SAID, YOU CRAZY WOMAN ( NOT EXACTLY BUT IN MY HEAD I CALLED HER THAT ) DO YOU SEE ANY TV IN MY HOUSE ? I DONT WATCH TV. SO JUST TO MAKE SURE SHE DOES NOT COME BACK, I TOOK HER AROUND AND SHOWED HER EVERY NUKE AND CRANNY OF MY HOUSE. NO TV. SO SHE SAW MY COMPUTERS AND ASKED DO YOU WATCH TV ON YOUR COMPUTER ? I DAMN NEAR SLAPPED HER ( WELL NOT EXACTLY ) AND I TOLD HER I DO NOT WATCH TV BECAUSE IT CONTAINS LOTS OF INFORMATION USED TO BRAINWASH PEOPLE. THEN SHE LOOKED AT ME LIKE A CRAZY MAN AND QUICKLY EXITED MY HOUSE BEFORE I SHANKED HER WITH A KNIFE ( OR SO SHE THOUGHT AFTER MY RESPONSE. SHE PROLLY THOUGHT OH OH, I AM IN THE HOME OF A CONSPIRACY THEORY TIN FOIL HAT NUT JOB ). AS SOON AS SHE LEFT I TURNED ON MY COMPUTER AND CONTINUED WATCHING CORONATION STREET ON ITV PLAYER grin grin grin

MORAL OF THE STORY ? ALL YOU BELLIGERENT AZZ NAKKAZ NEED TO THROW YOUR TV IN THE GARBAGE CAN. WITH NO TV, YOU CAN CONFIDENTLY SHOW THEM AROUND YOUR HOUSE AND PROVE YOU DONT WATCH TV INSTEAD OF HIDING FROM THEM.

grin grin grin grin

dude, they can tell whether you have a tv by checking with comet, currys or any other UK tv retailers to see tv purchases, remember UK businesses share consumer information with govt agencies.

(unless of course you bought your tv off the back of a lorry) grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by wonlasewonimi: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
coogar:

obadiah is a fantasist......
he should have slapped the woman and spend half a decade in prison for attacking a tv license agent.

that sky-box chip is a farce.
sky changes the codes every month now so you have to keep calling your engineer to supply new codes every month.

Coogar who is talking about skybox. There are other boxes that are re-routed through europe. Believe me, they never stop working. You just have to pay these guys £100 every year and you get everything on sky in HD.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
cap28:

grin grin grin grin

dude, they can tell whether you have a tv by checking with comet, currys or any other UK tv retailers to see tv purchases, remember UK businesses share consumer information with govt agencies.

Buzuguee is ghetto fabulous, he bought his TV on hood sales... grin

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by wonlasewonimi: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
cap28:

grin grin grin grin

The solution is not to buy your TV with credit card or bank card. Pay cash!

If they ask for your name and address give them Papa Ajasco and your nice address. wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

Coogar who is talking about skybox. There are other boxes that are re-routed through europe. Believe me, they never stop working. You just have to pay these guys £100 every year and you get everything on sky in HD.

Word!!

I had one in Uni and I used it for like 3 yrs before it stopped working...

I'm looking for another one now - I just need skysports and ESPN...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
dapsycool: Mr shymexx

Have you lived in:
Oslo, Norway
Copenhagen, Denmark
Stockholm, Sweden
Helsinki, Finland

Those countries are pretty expensive especially Norway...

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

for real?
£100 a year is mad! the pertinent question remains - can one watch 3pm football games on saturday like nigerians do?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by wonlasewonimi: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
coogar:

for real?
£100 a year is mad! the pertinent question remains - can one watch 3pm football games on saturday like nigerians do?

I said through Europe you are asking if you can watch 3pm. You will be switching your channels at 3pm like a crazy person. cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
Katsumoto:

The Law industry in the UK is very closed. If you are not in, then you either become an immigration lawyer or stack shelves (too extreme though).
American law graduates are going through the same problem, no jobs for lawyers
some are suing their schools to get there tuition back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (157) (Reply)

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.