Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh (30889 Views)

Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
lorRhyMeZ: Suprisingly no Muslim has even replied any of d comments above mine...Allahu Akbar! Pls my Muslims Brothers and Sisters,I urge u to ignore these people,no matter how compelled u feel to reply and b dragged into blasphemy..

Juma'at Kareem.

At the emboldened cheesy cheesy

Indeed, the descendants of the historical figures you claim as prophets of Islam doesn't even recognize nor give credence to your belief.

Your ancestors left you Ifa, it awaits you... It can answer your day to day questions, profer solutions and keep your life in order.

1 Like

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by hotwax: 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
9jacrip:

It is not recorded in any form - art, music, folklore, wall/pyramid murals that Israelites were enslaved in Egypt at the biblically stated period.

Ok give us the birth certificate and passport photograph of Mohammed. Nobody can even describe him. I guess he did not exist in the first place.

To answer your questions.

Iraqi ISIS destroyed many bilbical monuments in Iraq. I know in the next few years, you will come to ask "Are there evidence of Babylon in Iraq".

Arabs/palestinians, have destroyed many jewish sites when they took over israeli lands. It is just an attempt to discredit the bible.

They are doing that in Syria too. They wanted to bomb mount Sinai too. So that bible reference to hit will be vague.

Hope I answered you.

2 Likes

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by hotwax: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
lorRhyMeZ: Suprisingly no Muslim has even replied any of d comments above mine...Allahu Akbar! Pls my Muslims Brothers and Sisters,I urge u to ignore these people,no matter how compelled u feel to reply and b dragged into blasphemy..

Juma'at Kareem.

Because this is an intellectual argument guided by facts. Muslims need the facts to argue.

I am a religion scientist. I have studied the 2 books. The bible contains many lies. However, the quran is the most scandalous of all.

So religion people saying my religion is better than yours should just chill . The two religions are the same scientifically.

3 Likes

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tevinsolt: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
plagiarism written all over the Quran, from the bible and those Gnostic gospels.

5 Likes

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Taeewo(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Jazakun laha kairan[b]Jazakun laha kairan[/b]Jazakun laha kairan.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Jabioro: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
tbaba1234: Stories from the Quran

The way we tell stories in the Quran is pretty tragic.. I am starting this thread and i hope it would be useful particularly for parents with young kids.

Stories in the Quran are incredible. The amount of detail in every ayah is mind-blowing.. Allah takes you to the scene; It is as if you are witnessing it yourself... No one tells a story better than Allah, the subtleties are incredible.. Every story serves a purpose and there are no unnecessary details that serve no purpose to the story being told. The story is told to address a point and is related to the central idea or theme of the surah.

Example: Allah talks about the story of dawud and Ǧālūt (David and Goliath) in surah baqarah, where a young man kills a great commander Ǧālūt. Here, a small army was able to defeat a big army... Just before this story, the muslims have just been commanded to fight in badr for the first time.... Allah uses this story to encourage the small Muslim army that was coming up against a bigger army.

Allah says when telling the story : ‘How often a small force has defeated a large army with God’s permission! God is with those who are steadfast.’ (Surah baqarah). Allah also reveals the prayer made by Talut(Saul) army asking for patience before battle: Ufrigh ‘alayna sabran wa thabbit aQdaamanaa wa aNSurnaa ‘ala-al Qawmi al kaafireen' - ‘Our Lord, pour patience on us, make us stand firm, and help us against the disbelievers,’

The early muslim were given the courage, the hope and even the prayer to say for the battle that was coming just by Allah relaying the story... All stories in the Quran serve a purpose and are related to the general theme of the surah, there are no unnecessary details. Even when stories are repeated, There is always something remarkable that addresses the theme of the surah.

Parents should understand the depth of these stories and be able to tell their kids... They are fascinating stories... We would start with Musa (Alayhi salam) and then move to the most beautiful story, the story of Yusuf (Alayhi salam).

Please make du'a

See it yourself how islam doctor the original stories,it to happen Jews nt Arabs..what make superb than that of Bible..

1 Like

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by antartica(m): 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
How come the quoran copied most epic episodes in the bible,yet still sees itself as a different holy book that propagates a different religion? Sometimes it sounds like a modified version of the bible.

Meanwhile this kind of story is not relevant in the 21st century world where you can seat in the comfort of your bedroom and type away for the whole world to read in a instant. It is more magical and liberating than talking to an empty bush and relating with the past as if you are in the past. That was what made the ancient whole and steadfast in their superstitious beliefs,it has no room in the 21st century world where the secrets are in the open.

1 Like

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
victorazy:

Quran claimed Alah used Musa to rescue Istraelites and today the same Alah is fighting against Istrael? undecided kai! Na wao!
Adulterated biblical scripture. Inconsistencies will always come out.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
hotwax:

Ok give us the birth certificate and passport photograph of Mohammed. Nobody can even describe him. I guess he did not exist in the first place.

To answer your questions.

Iraqi ISIS destroyed many bilbical monuments in Iraq. I know in the next few years, you will come to ask "Are there evidence of Babylon in Iraq".

Arabs/palestinians, have destroyed many jewish sites when they took over israeli lands. It is just an attempt to discredit the bible.

They are doing that in Syria too. They wanted to bomb mount Sinai too. So that bible reference to hit will be vague.

Hope I answered you.

I am not a muslim nor defending Islam, neither am I a Christian nor supporting Christianity.

It has not been proven in anyway that Israel were indeed held in Egypt. I'm not interested in unnecessary rhetorics, pull out verifiable documents to disprove what I said - simple.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
rafhell: D quaran was good until Muhammad selfishly spoilt it and introduce terrorism.
Koran was never good. The excommunicated monk that made it up for Mohammed most times was recalling things from memory and so jumbled facts and context. And then comes Mohammed who adapted it to suit his desires. Hence most of the book makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by hotwax: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
9jacrip:

I am not a muslim nor defending Islam, neither am I a Christian nor supporting Christianity.

It has not been proven in anyway that Israel were indeed held in Egypt. I'm not interested in unnecessary rhetorics, pull out verifiable documents to disprove what I said - simple.

Egypt is now a muslim/arab country.

They destroyed all biblical sites. ISIS are doing the same in Iraq. I thought I wrote that in my writeup.

3 Likes

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
9jacrip:

You are right. Most of the Old Testament stories are allegorical. They were to teach and establish societal moral foundations. The foundation of Christianity is in the gospels of the New Testament. The God of the Old Testament often was angry and destructive where as the God of the New Testament was kind loving and forgiving. Islam is modeled in the worst form of the Old Testament God.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
tbaba1234:

Wa iyyakum

Parts of the story are in other surahs..

Anything born of a snake is usually Looonngg!!
Can't u make it short for evryone to read? Am working o!

Half truth!!!
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Nnamdini(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Interesting write-up from the quran but i want to make something clear.the events are a bit distorted by the biblical version & also the book of the jews but something else happened thereafter.

The children of Pharoah became muslims while the children of Moses(Musa) became mostly jews and some christians.

2 Likes

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by experimentist: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nnamdini: Interesting write-up from the quran but i want to make something clear.the events are a bit distorted by the biblical version & also the book of the jews but something else happened thereafter.

The children of Pharoah became muslims while the children of Moses(Musa) became mostly jews and some christians.
interesting.. How come?
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by vodkat: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
u see islam is still stuck in the old testament of kill and kill, an eye for 2 eyes... God made to universe to consist of different lanugaes, different colours. everything different if he want us to be the same he would have made us so. So this neo islamist campiagn will never succeed to kill or convert

1 Like

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tola9ja: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
Vock: I didn't read it...only came for the comments
THE QURAN DOSE NOT CONTAIN A SINGLE CONTRADICTION BECAUSE IT IS THE WORD OF ALLAH(IN ENGLISH GOD) NOT THE WORD OF MUHAMMED CAN THE WORD OF GOD CONTAIN CONTRADICTION LET THE BIBLE SPEAK
1. God is satisfied with his works
Gen 1:31
God is dissatisfied with his works.
Gen 6:6
2. God dwells in chosen temples
2 Chron 7:12,16
God dwells not in temples
Acts 7:48
3. God dwells in light
Tim 6:16
God dwells in darkness
1 Kings 8:12/ Ps 18:11/ Ps 97:2
4. God is seen and heard
Ex 33:23/ Ex 33:11/ Gen 3:9,10/ Gen 32:30/ Is 6:1/
Ex 24:9-11
God is invisible and cannot be heard
John 1:18/ John 5:37/ Ex 33:20/ 1 Tim 6:16
5. God is tired and rests
Ex 31:17
God is never tired and never rests
Is 40:28
6. God is everywhere present, sees and knows all things
Prov 15:3/ Ps 139:7-10/ Job 34:22,21
God is not everywhere present, neither sees nor knows all
things
Gen 11:5/ Gen 18:20,21/ Gen 3:8
7. God knows the hearts of men
Acts 1:24/ Ps 139:2,3
God tries men to find out what is in their heart
Deut 13:3/ Deut 8:2/ Gen 22:12
8. God is all powerful
Jer 32:27/ Matt 19:26
God is not all powerful
Judg 1:19
9. God is unchangeable
James 1:17/ Mal 3:6/ Ezek 24:14/ Num 23:19
God is changeable
Gen 6:6/ Jonah 3:10/ 1 Sam 2:30,31/ 2 Kings 20:1,4,5,6/
Ex 33:1,3,17,14
10. God is just and impartial
Ps 92:15/ Gen 18:25/ Deut 32:4/ Rom 2:11/ Ezek 18:25
God is unjust and partial
Gen 9:25/ Ex 20:5/ Rom 9:11-13/ Matt 13:12
11. God is the author of evil
Lam 3:38/ Jer 18:11/ Is 45:7/ Amos 3:6/ Ezek 20:25
God is not the author of evil
1 Cor 14:33/ Deut 32:4/ James 1:13
12. God gives freely to those who ask
James 1:5/ Luke 11:10
God withholds his blessings and prevents men from receiving
them
John 12:40/ Josh 11:20/ Is 63:17
13. God is to be found by those who seek him
Matt 7:8/ Prov 8:17
God is not to be found by those who seek him
Prov 1:28
14. God is warlike
Ex 15:3/ Is 51:15
God is peaceful
Rom 15:33/ 1 Cor 14:33
15. God is cruel, unmerciful, destructive, and ferocious
Jer 13:14/ Deut 7:16/ 1 Sam 15:2,3/ 1 Sam 6:19
God is kind, merciful, and good
James 5:11/ Lam 3:33/ 1 Chron 16:34/ Ezek 18:32/ Ps 145:9/
1 Tim 2:4/ 1 John 4:16/ Ps 25:8
16. God's anger is fierce and endures long
Num 32:13/ Num 25:4/ Jer 17:4
God's anger is slow and endures but for a minute
Ps 103:8/ Ps 30:5
17. God commands, approves of, and delights in burnt offerings,
sacrifices ,and holy days
Ex 29:36/ Lev 23:27/ Ex 29:18/ Lev 1:9
God disapproves of and has no pleasure in burnt offerings,
sacrifices, and holy days.
Jer 7:22/ Jer 6:20/ Ps 50:13,4/ Is 1:13,11,12
18. God accepts human sacrifices
2 Sam 21:8,9,14/ Gen 22:2/ Judg 11:30-32,34,38,39
God forbids human sacrifice
Deut 12:30,31
19. God tempts men
Gen 22:1/ 2 Sam 24:1/ Jer 20:7/ Matt 6:13
God tempts no man
James 1:13
20. God cannot lie
Heb 6:18
God lies by proxy; he sends forth lying spirits t deceive
2 Thes 2:11/ 1 Kings 22:23/ Ezek 14:9
21. Because of man's wickedness God destroys him
Gen 6:5,7
Because of man's wickedness God will not destroy him
Gen 8:21
22. God's attributes are revealed in his works.
Rom 1:20
God's attributes cannot be discovered
Job 11:7/ Is 40:28

pls anything to say about these?
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tbaba1234: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
The least you can do is to be historically accurate. Or is lying part of what your religion preaches? All ancient churches are well and healthy in Egypt.

...to the Copts, as the Jacobite Christians of Egypt are called, the Muhammadan conquest brought a freedom of religious life such as they had not enjoyed for a century.’ (Arnold, Preaching, p. 102.)

Do some reading...

hotwax:
They destroyed all biblical sites. ISIS are doing the same in Iraq. I thought I wrote that in my writeup.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tbaba1234: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
According to Christian orientalist, T. W. Arnold:

"...of any organized attempt to force the acceptance of Islam on the non-muslim population, or of any systematic persecution intended to stamp out the Christian religion, we hear nothing. Had the caliphs chosen to adopt either course of action, they might have swept away Christianity as easily as Ferdinand and Isabella drove Islam out of Spain, or Louis XIV made Protestantism penal in France, or the Jews were kept out of England for 350 years. "The Eastern Churches in Asia were entirely cut off from communion with the rest of Christiandom throughout which no one would have been found to lift a finger on their behalf, as heretical communions. So that the very survival of these Churches to the present day is a strong proof of the generally tolerant attitude of Mohammedan [sic] governments towards them
(Arnold, Sir Thomas W., The Preaching of Islam, a History of the Propagation of the muslim Faith, Westminister A. Constable & Co., London, 1896, p. 80.)

hotwax:
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by hotwax: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
tbaba1234: According to Christian orientalist, T. W. Arnold:

"...of any organized attempt to force the acceptance of Islam on the non-muslim population, or of any systematic persecution intended to stamp out the Christian religion, we hear nothing. Had the caliphs chosen to adopt either course of action, they might have swept away Christianity as easily as Ferdinand and Isabella drove Islam out of Spain, or Louis XIV made Protestantism penal in France, or the Jews were kept out of England for 350 years. "The Eastern Churches in Asia were entirely cut off from communion with the rest of Christiandom throughout which no one would have been found to lift a finger on their behalf, as heretical communions. So that the very survival of these Churches to the present day is a strong proof of the generally tolerant attitude of Mohammedan [sic] governments towards them
(Arnold, Sir Thomas W., The Preaching of Islam, a History of the Propagation of the muslim Faith, Westminister A. Constable & Co., London, 1896, p. 80.)

You quoted a from a disillusioned and bias Historian.

Let me clue you in.

Those christians in Arab countries were spare due to fear of Rome crusaders.

There is no more Rome crusaders now. So they are killing and destroying christianity in masses. See Syria and Iraq

Historians always want to distort history to favor their school of thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Lucasbalo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
CircleOfWilis: Fellow bible guys...leave these people alone and their book, its non of ur business!
Pls ignore and leave thr thread
Gbam.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by victorazy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
tola9ja: THE QURAN DOSE NOT CONTAIN A SINGLE CONTRADICTION BECAUSE IT IS THE WORD OF ALLAH(IN ENGLISH GOD) NOT THE WORD OF MUHAMMED CAN THE WORD OF GOD CONTAIN CONTRADICTION LET THE BIBLE SPEAK
1. God is satisfied with his works
Gen 1:31
God is dissatisfied with his works.
Gen 6:6
2. God dwells in chosen temples
2 Chron 7:12,16
God dwells not in temples
Acts 7:48
3. God dwells in light
Tim 6:16
God dwells in darkness
1 Kings 8:12/ Ps 18:11/ Ps 97:2
4. God is seen and heard
Ex 33:23/ Ex 33:11/ Gen 3:9,10/ Gen 32:30/ Is 6:1/
Ex 24:9-11
God is invisible and cannot be heard
John 1:18/ John 5:37/ Ex 33:20/ 1 Tim 6:16
5. God is tired and rests
Ex 31:17
God is never tired and never rests
Is 40:28
6. God is everywhere present, sees and knows all things
Prov 15:3/ Ps 139:7-10/ Job 34:22,21
God is not everywhere present, neither sees nor knows all
things
Gen 11:5/ Gen 18:20,21/ Gen 3:8
7. God knows the hearts of men
Acts 1:24/ Ps 139:2,3
God tries men to find out what is in their heart
Deut 13:3/ Deut 8:2/ Gen 22:12
8. God is all powerful
Jer 32:27/ Matt 19:26
God is not all powerful
Judg 1:19
9. God is unchangeable
James 1:17/ Mal 3:6/ Ezek 24:14/ Num 23:19
God is changeable
Gen 6:6/ Jonah 3:10/ 1 Sam 2:30,31/ 2 Kings 20:1,4,5,6/
Ex 33:1,3,17,14
10. God is just and impartial
Ps 92:15/ Gen 18:25/ Deut 32:4/ Rom 2:11/ Ezek 18:25
God is unjust and partial
Gen 9:25/ Ex 20:5/ Rom 9:11-13/ Matt 13:12
11. God is the author of evil
Lam 3:38/ Jer 18:11/ Is 45:7/ Amos 3:6/ Ezek 20:25
God is not the author of evil
1 Cor 14:33/ Deut 32:4/ James 1:13
12. God gives freely to those who ask
James 1:5/ Luke 11:10
God withholds his blessings and prevents men from receiving
them
John 12:40/ Josh 11:20/ Is 63:17
13. God is to be found by those who seek him
Matt 7:8/ Prov 8:17
God is not to be found by those who seek him
Prov 1:28
14. God is warlike
Ex 15:3/ Is 51:15
God is peaceful
Rom 15:33/ 1 Cor 14:33
15. God is cruel, unmerciful, destructive, and ferocious
Jer 13:14/ Deut 7:16/ 1 Sam 15:2,3/ 1 Sam 6:19
God is kind, merciful, and good
James 5:11/ Lam 3:33/ 1 Chron 16:34/ Ezek 18:32/ Ps 145:9/
1 Tim 2:4/ 1 John 4:16/ Ps 25:8
16. God's anger is fierce and endures long
Num 32:13/ Num 25:4/ Jer 17:4
God's anger is slow and endures but for a minute
Ps 103:8/ Ps 30:5
17. God commands, approves of, and delights in burnt offerings,
sacrifices ,and holy days
Ex 29:36/ Lev 23:27/ Ex 29:18/ Lev 1:9
God disapproves of and has no pleasure in burnt offerings,
sacrifices, and holy days.
Jer 7:22/ Jer 6:20/ Ps 50:13,4/ Is 1:13,11,12
18. God accepts human sacrifices
2 Sam 21:8,9,14/ Gen 22:2/ Judg 11:30-32,34,38,39
God forbids human sacrifice
Deut 12:30,31
19. God tempts men
Gen 22:1/ 2 Sam 24:1/ Jer 20:7/ Matt 6:13
God tempts no man
James 1:13
20. God cannot lie
Heb 6:18
God lies by proxy; he sends forth lying spirits t deceive
2 Thes 2:11/ 1 Kings 22:23/ Ezek 14:9
21. Because of man's wickedness God destroys him
Gen 6:5,7
Because of man's wickedness God will not destroy him
Gen 8:21
22. God's attributes are revealed in his works.
Rom 1:20
God's attributes cannot be discovered
Job 11:7/ Is 40:28

pls anything to say about these?

What I have to say is MuhamMAD is an ex-communicated being.

Ur not a Christian how can u understand wat those chapters are saying bro?

1 Like

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tbaba1234: 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
I. In Islam, all prophets are sent with a same message, to call to the oneness of God and to worship God on his terms...

Ii. A Muslim simply means one who submits to the will of God. There is no doubt that all prophets did this. This includes Moses, Jesus and all prophets. It is an action word and it is not linked to any race or tribe.

Iii. The question to ask is whether the Quran is truly from God. Why do the Muslims believe this? What is their proof? If the Muslims are correct then having similar stories is expected.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tbaba1234: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
hotwax:

You quoted a from a disillusioned and bias Historian.

Let me clue you in.

Crusaders in the 8th century grin grin My man go and read a book...
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tola9ja: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1866694/it-proper-children-read-bible

https://www.nairaland.com/1837628/word-god-contain-contradiction-let

https://www.nairaland.com/1846894/it-good-drink-wine-let

https://www.nairaland.com/1818857/bible-really-word-god

ALL CHRISTIAN THAT DOSE'NT NO THERE BIBLE IS FABRICATION HISTORICAL FALLACY SHOULD READ THIS THREADS
AND FOR UR INFORMATION JESUS NO NOTING ABOUT CHRISTIANITY HE PRACTICE ISLAM WITH A LOT OF EVIDENCE FROM THE BIBLE
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tola9ja: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
victorazy:

What I have to say is MuhamMAD is an ex-communicated being.

Ur not a Christian how can u understand wat those chapters are saying bro?
BUT YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM HOW DID U UNDERSTAND QURAN IS A BOOK THAT SUPPORT TERRORISM? WHICH IS NOT
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by hotwax: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
tbaba1234:

Crusaders in the 8th century grin grin My man go and read a book...

No you listing kid.

It was Crusaders that flushed muslim Jihadis out of spain and France.

Please do yourself a favour by reading.

1 Like

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by hotwax: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
tola9ja: https://www.nairaland.com/1866694/it-proper-children-read-bible

https://www.nairaland.com/1837628/word-god-contain-contradiction-let

https://www.nairaland.com/1846894/it-good-drink-wine-let

https://www.nairaland.com/1818857/bible-really-word-god

ALL CHRISTIAN THAT DOSE'NT NO THERE BIBLE IS FABRICATION HISTORICAL FALLACY SHOULD READ THIS THREADS
AND FOR UR INFORMATION JESUS NO NOTING ABOUT CHRISTIANITY HE PRACTICE ISLAM WITH A LOT OF EVIDENCE FROM THE BIBLE

Jesus knows nothing about christianity.

His name was Jesus Christ. Christian + ian = Christian= Follower of christ. Even primary school students can concatenate this and figure it out.

So much kids on nairaland

What about the thousands of quran words that are lies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The "Fingerprints" Of GOD / Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia / Guide On How To Slaughter Your Ram On Eid Il Adha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.