Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,457 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh (30904 Views)

Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by kulgee001(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
proxillin:

Don't twist it.

We can never represent one person.

God said "I am that is I am"

How convincing

Did you even read what he said and/or the link he attached?
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by vodkat: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
I understand why there might be plagraism or copy copy this because both religions are founded by direct descendants of abraham.

Abraham children
&
Pagans (other continents)

Now i understand how egypt was captured from africa it was through terrorism from this arabs, the africans there ran away when the could not cope with the ferrorisity of the violence and murder in which they witiness.

Cuttung of head
Cutting of hand
Cutting of finger
Cutting of toes
CApture of children and wives

Of which this is still practised today
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tola9ja: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
proxillin:

You quoted a bible verse talking about killing enemy of God.

Are Jews, Christians , catholics enemy of God?

Quran clearly stated that Jews, Christians, catholics should be killed. Stop quoting bible out of context. These are 2 different things. Christians believe Muslim are serving God. But no Muslim today will ever admit Christians are serving God.. Christians are infidels. They should be killed.
And this is the main problem the whole world is facing. Quran says Christians are infidel. And all infidels must be killed.
The bible brought the word of God, Mohammed stole from the bible and ordered his follower to kill the owners of the bible.

You stole my work and yet you want to kill Me. It is called, covering my footprint.
there is no verse in the quran that support innocent killing there many verse that oppose it

Surat Fuşşilat (Explained in Detail) - سورة فصلت

41:33
And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says, "Indeed, I am of the Muslims."
41:34
And not equal are the good deed and the bad. Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity [will become] as though he was a devoted friend
41:35
But none is granted it except those who are patient, and none is granted it except one having a great portion [of good].

Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow) - سورة البقرة

2:256
There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
before you jump into conclusion of anything about islam try to do a lot of research islam is a religion of peace if you see a muslim practice illegal activities that does not mean is religion teaches him to do it
LET ME TELLS YOU SOMETHING ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGION THAT BELIEVE IN ALL PROPHET, THAT THEY ARE SENT TO THE WORLD BY GOD AND WE DONT WORSHIP THEM WE WORSHIP GOD THE ONE THAT SENT THEM, BUT U CHRISTIAN WORSHIP JESUS
Romans 1:25King James Version (KJV)
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tola9ja: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
proxillin:

You shouldn't have asked that question. You just stired bee hive.

I won't start quoting Quran verse to you. I don't want to stoop so low. I will give you a scientific approach .

1000 lies in the Quran

http://www.1000mistakes.com/1000false-proofs-claims/islamictwisting5.html
see what u use as evidence imagine a blogger sat down and write what is inside is brain with even sure of it .............History or claimed history

Ha. History older than Moses (born ca. 1415 BC if the Bible is correct).

Hb. Moses (ca. 1415 -1285 BC if the Bible is correct).

1 Like

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by bwideity: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
Muslim do not have a problem with the Christians in the beginning , only the Jewish , Reason is because Mohammed claim to be the last prophet and according to Judaism, prophet are to proclaim the coming of messiah and since the end of old testament in the bible which is Malachi you will observe some space which means the end of the prophet and that was 350 years before the birth of Christ, though some Jewish till now did not believe in the in Jesus Christ as their messiah but still they all knew that Malachi is the end of the prophet, after that all they had is just a teacher which is called Rabbi. even when Jesus was here on earth they use to called him Rabbi.

Because the Jewish refuse to accept Mohammed as a prophet that's the reason he has to make sure that he teaches his disciples against Israelite and that's the beginning of the Muslim -Jewish problem and also this enable the enemy of Israelite to think they have alternative way of worshiping the same GOD that's has been protecting the Israelite for long without going through the promise of Abraham (Israelite).

The problem between christian and Muslim started when they start killing christian (Catholics) during their jihad war and the reason for this is that they claim that Catholics are worshiping image of Mary and all other Apostles.

All we need to do as a human is just to pray that GOD himself show us the way and help us through , there are lots of distraction in this world to distract us from make the world to come, we need to do make it by His grace and only His grace can help us through.

That's just my opinion.

JESUS is Lord
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by halix239(f): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
hotwax:

Moses story was not from the quran. It was from the bible. Moses is a jew. The bible is a book about Jews. Moses is not an arab.

Mohammed adapted the story from the book of prophets (Torah).

Anyways, I am not against this story (Islamic version). It all buttress bible account.

Stay cool

qur'an is a unique book comtaining da exact words of God, not urs dat u change words in it every yr. Allah has said in da holy quran, summum bukmun unyun fahum la yarji'un. when sum one goes astray, he shall not see nor hear if wen u try to lead them to da right path

2 Likes

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by halix239(f): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
jerseyboy:

You are right. Most of the Old Testament stories are allegorical. They were to teach and establish societal moral foundations. The foundation of Christianity is in the gospels of the New Testament. The God of the Old Testament often was angry and destructive where as the God of the New Testament was kind loving and forgiving. Islam is modeled in the worst form of the Old Testament God.

nawaaooooo, holy book even get new n old testament like one story book, any way can i get da latest testament
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by halix239(f): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
victorazy:

Ur such a dull by trying to combine spiritual things to physicals.
Don't u know that Jesus was speaking as a human being then? As a flesh he was, he has a superior and now He dwels in spirits, He is now father and u cannot go to the father accept through him "when u see me, u've seen the father" abi una blind of that?.
I can defend all ur trashs u listed up there f00l!
CRAMP, still doesn't explain dat u worship three Gods at atime
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by halix239(f): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
hotwax:

Your Quran said they brought Islam. They are Jews. A Jew is a sworn enemy of Islam. It means something is wrong somewhere.
hw can u compare God's saying with reality #mumu
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by halix239(f): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
proxillin:

You quoted a bible verse talking about killing enemy of God.

Are Jews, Christians , catholics enemy of God?

Quran clearly stated that Jews, Christians, catholics should be killed. Stop quoting bible out of context. These are 2 different things. Christians believe Muslim are serving God. But no Muslim today will ever admit Christians are serving God.. Christians are infidels. They should be killed.
And this is the main problem the whole world is facing. Quran says Christians are infidel. And all infidels must be killed.
The bible brought the word of God, Mohammed stole from the bible and ordered his follower to kill the owners of the bible.

You stole my work and yet you want to kill Me. It is called, covering my footprint.

y shld we steal a book full of lies dat u changed da word of God with ur own hands. a book dat supports it followers to worship three gods. quran is a book of allah containing all his words
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by usba: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2014
hotwax:

Thank God there are bible quotes there. A true christian should follow the bible and not pastors.

But can a Muslim follow the Quran? Muslims that follow the Quran strictly are those found in ISIS, alqaeda, boko-haram. These are the true musim

grin grin grin grin rev king that baptise his followers with fire is the only christian in the world languishing in cell for being a real practising christian who follows the bible not pastors!
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by kulgee001(m): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
The Qur'an has an answer for all your allegations only if you will read.

If you are asking why there are similarities of stories of Prophets with that of the Bible or other scriptures...
If you are shouting plagiarism...

Allah says in the Qur'an (Chapter 16, Verse 64):

"And We have not revealed to you the Book, [O Muhammad], except for you to make clear to them that wherein they have differed and as guidance and mercy for a people who believe."
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Vock(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
tola9ja: THE QURAN DOSE NOT CONTAIN A SINGLE CONTRADICTION BECAUSE IT IS THE WORD OF ALLAH(IN ENGLISH GOD) NOT THE WORD OF MUHAMMED CAN THE WORD OF GOD CONTAIN CONTRADICTION LET THE BIBLE SPEAK
1. God is satisfied with his works
Gen 1:31
God is dissatisfied with his works.
Gen 6:6
2. God dwells in chosen temples
2 Chron 7:12,16
God dwells not in temples
Acts 7:48
3. God dwells in light
Tim 6:16
God dwells in darkness
1 Kings 8:12/ Ps 18:11/ Ps 97:2
4. God is seen and heard
Ex 33:23/ Ex 33:11/ Gen 3:9,10/ Gen 32:30/ Is 6:1/
Ex 24:9-11
God is invisible and cannot be heard
John 1:18/ John 5:37/ Ex 33:20/ 1 Tim 6:16
5. God is tired and rests
Ex 31:17
God is never tired and never rests
Is 40:28
6. God is everywhere present, sees and knows all things
Prov 15:3/ Ps 139:7-10/ Job 34:22,21
God is not everywhere present, neither sees nor knows all
things
Gen 11:5/ Gen 18:20,21/ Gen 3:8
7. God knows the hearts of men
Acts 1:24/ Ps 139:2,3
God tries men to find out what is in their heart
Deut 13:3/ Deut 8:2/ Gen 22:12
8. God is all powerful
Jer 32:27/ Matt 19:26
God is not all powerful
Judg 1:19
9. God is unchangeable
James 1:17/ Mal 3:6/ Ezek 24:14/ Num 23:19
God is changeable
Gen 6:6/ Jonah 3:10/ 1 Sam 2:30,31/ 2 Kings 20:1,4,5,6/
Ex 33:1,3,17,14
10. God is just and impartial
Ps 92:15/ Gen 18:25/ Deut 32:4/ Rom 2:11/ Ezek 18:25
God is unjust and partial
Gen 9:25/ Ex 20:5/ Rom 9:11-13/ Matt 13:12
11. God is the author of evil
Lam 3:38/ Jer 18:11/ Is 45:7/ Amos 3:6/ Ezek 20:25
God is not the author of evil
1 Cor 14:33/ Deut 32:4/ James 1:13
12. God gives freely to those who ask
James 1:5/ Luke 11:10
God withholds his blessings and prevents men from receiving
them
John 12:40/ Josh 11:20/ Is 63:17
13. God is to be found by those who seek him
Matt 7:8/ Prov 8:17
God is not to be found by those who seek him
Prov 1:28
14. God is warlike
Ex 15:3/ Is 51:15
God is peaceful
Rom 15:33/ 1 Cor 14:33
15. God is cruel, unmerciful, destructive, and ferocious
Jer 13:14/ Deut 7:16/ 1 Sam 15:2,3/ 1 Sam 6:19
God is kind, merciful, and good
James 5:11/ Lam 3:33/ 1 Chron 16:34/ Ezek 18:32/ Ps 145:9/
1 Tim 2:4/ 1 John 4:16/ Ps 25:8
16. God's anger is fierce and endures long
Num 32:13/ Num 25:4/ Jer 17:4
God's anger is slow and endures but for a minute
Ps 103:8/ Ps 30:5
17. God commands, approves of, and delights in burnt offerings,
sacrifices ,and holy days
Ex 29:36/ Lev 23:27/ Ex 29:18/ Lev 1:9
God disapproves of and has no pleasure in burnt offerings,
sacrifices, and holy days.
Jer 7:22/ Jer 6:20/ Ps 50:13,4/ Is 1:13,11,12
18. God accepts human sacrifices
2 Sam 21:8,9,14/ Gen 22:2/ Judg 11:30-32,34,38,39
God forbids human sacrifice
Deut 12:30,31
19. God tempts men
Gen 22:1/ 2 Sam 24:1/ Jer 20:7/ Matt 6:13
God tempts no man
James 1:13
20. God cannot lie
Heb 6:18
God lies by proxy; he sends forth lying spirits t deceive
2 Thes 2:11/ 1 Kings 22:23/ Ezek 14:9
21. Because of man's wickedness God destroys him
Gen 6:5,7
Because of man's wickedness God will not destroy him
Gen 8:21
22. God's attributes are revealed in his works.
Rom 1:20
God's attributes cannot be discovered
Job 11:7/ Is 40:28

pls anything to say about these?
My friend if you looking for someone to argue religion with you, you came to the wrong guy...I only do politics
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tola9ja: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
Vock:
My friend if you looking for someone to argue religion with you, you came to the wrong guy...I only do politics
my own consign is the matter on salvation what patch will you follow between the 2 top religion in the world that will leads you to paradise
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tola9ja: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
bwideity:

JESUS is Lord

Matthew21:11 and the crowds said this is the[b] prophet [/b]jesus from nazareth of galilee.

Mark6:3-4 is not this the carpenter the son of mary and brother of james and joses and judas and simon and are not his sisters here with us? And they took offence at him .and jesus said to them A prophet is not without honour except in his own country and among his own kin and in his own house.

Luke24:19 and he said to them what things? And they said to him concerning jesus of na*reth who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before god and all the people

if you need the verse that says jesus is a servant i will show you
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Xbee007(m): 6:50am On Aug 29, 2014
hotwax:

Why is that Quran is about Jewish prophets?
90% of all prophets wrote about are Jews. And Quran was lieing they were Arabs.

The myth is bursted.

Dauda - David the king of Jews
Sulaiman - Solomon
Ishaiha - ishaiah
Zakariat - zecharai
Yusuf - Joseph

THESE ARE JEWS . THEY ARE NOT ARABS.

QURAN IS SCAM.

you are arguing that Jesus is not Jesus.

Jesus is a Jewish man, his parent named him Jesus. Your Quran changed his name to isa to make him look like Muslim.

Is Jesus an Arab man?

Do some reading. Ask Google. Is Jesus an Arab man?

Help yourself.

I know you have been brainwashed. But its not too late.

Quran is lies from a to z
Don't you get it?
The Qur'an never claim that Jesus is an Arabian. In fact it acknowledges the fact that Jesus was sent to the Israelites just the way Moses was sent to the Egyptian.. However, prophet Muhammed was sent to the world at large.

2 Likes

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by naffysa(f): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
May Allah increase ur knowledge amin
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by DonXavi(m): 3:13am On Sep 02, 2014
What I see in this story is total plagiarism! How can the so called holy book copy a story from another holy book and then claim ownership of such story, this is ridiculous and fraudulent.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by aishaquest(f): 5:27am On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmm...last updated in September.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Amujale(m): 5:10am On Feb 04, 2020
Moses is a fictitious character.

The 'ten commandments' are stolen from certain aspect of African legacy.

The ten commandments were stolen from the Laws of Ma-aT.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Amujale(m): 5:11am On Feb 04, 2020
All the Abrahamic religious text are fake, false and counterintuitive.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Amujale(m): 5:11am On Feb 04, 2020
The African woman is God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The "Fingerprints" Of GOD / Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia / Guide On How To Slaughter Your Ram On Eid Il Adha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.