Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh (30903 Views)

Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by vodkat: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
olusogo: @Tbaba, May "Elli', the God (Olohun, Allah, Ellah) bless you. I have read several of Mclatunji and your contributions on NL, nobody can deny your presentations are always articulate and constructive backed most times with genuine references. More grease to your elbow. Please let me have your number I need to call you for discussion.

Majority of anti-Islam contributors on this trend have allowed their hatred against Islam and Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) to overwhelm them. Their arguments lack bases, no authentic references. They quote Qur'an out of context, they deny what they read from bible trying to give it the interpretation of what they think it should be. They refuse their brain the right to search for the truth through objective research (search, search and re-search). They ask question and receive answer but they will never ponder and look at it from another perspective. The worst they are guilty of is accepting terrorists group as real muslims. Terrorism was a product dysfunction Western political and economic policies of America and their allies in the world.

I thank God I became muslim. Islam message is simple and direct: Accept God as your Lord and Savior. Submit totally to his wills by follow the guidance of His pure scriptures and the prophets who brought them. Nobody will do otherwise if we objectively study without presumption and bias the all acclaimed book of God. I read Bible everyday and Qur'an. I am still looking to finding a fault in it but Bible, I am yet to find a reference that Bible was from God, God is yet to tell me in the Bible that He named the Bible "Bible". No Bible in the Bible. Please I am still studying it and I can be objectively guided.

God bless you all.

Most ppl i mean christians and other didnot have anything against muslims. i mean i looked forward to sallah and all that barka da ssmthg. we know we cannot all be the same some will do this and some will do that. Now the neo islamic message is bomb, kill people who are not in islam. Now some sect have picked one or two verses and that is their mantra killing and killing until they kill every one. THe neo islamist is pushing ppl to the wall maybe because of what is happening in israel/ palestine but how does that concern us. Isreal dont give a fork about no black man neither do palestine.

How many nigerians have been murdered within the last 3 years because of neo islamists. the neo islamist is bent on destroying and bombing anything that takes scares resources to build. if them give them chance they will like to make nigeria look like a dump site composed of bomb buildings and dead ppls bodies

May i ask where are the bodies of chibok girls, soldiers & boys? sent to their graves by neo islamists
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tola9ja: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
Olutobasam: ...,
You be mumu, you better ask Jesus to come into your life. You're playing with hell fire
EYA I HAVE ALREADY BELIEVE IN JESUS AS PROPHET SENT TO THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL YOUR OWN PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DONT FOLLOW WHAT HE PRACTICE HE PRAY SOLAT

Matthew 26:39King James Version (KJV)

39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tola9ja: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
vodkat:

Most ppl i mean christians and other didnot have anything against muslims. i mean i looked forward to sallah and all that barka da ssmthg. we know we cannot all be the same some will do this and some will do that. Now the neo islamic message is bomb, kill people who are not in islam. Now some sect have picked one or two verses and that is their mantra killing and killing until they kill every one. THe neo islamist is pushing ppl to the wall maybe because of what is happening in israel/ palestine but how does that concern us. Isreal dont give a fork about no black man neither do palestine.

How many nigerians have been murdered within the last 3 years because of neo islamists. the neo islamist is bent on destroying and bombing anything that takes scares resources to build. if them give them chance they will like to make nigeria look like a dump site composed of bomb buildings and dead ppls bodies

May i ask where are the bodies of chibok girls, soldiers & boys? sent to their graves by neo islamists

LET ME TELLS YOU WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IF AM YOUR FRIEND AND I STEAL YOUR PHONE DOSE THAT MEANS MY RELIGION SAID I SHOULD STEAL? IF YOU SEE A PERSON KILLING BOMBING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND CLAIM TO BE MUSLIM HE OR SHE CAN NEVER BE A MUSLIM COS ISLAM DOSE NOT TEACHES THAT. THERE ARE MANY PASTORS THAT RAPE AND DO MONEY RITUAL ALOT OF ATROCITY E.G ISREAL KILLING CIVILIANS INSTEAD OF MILITARY PERSONNEL IS THAT NOT A TERRORISM? BUT YOU WILL NOT SAY ANYTHINGS ABOUT IT , IF A BOMB SOUND ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD THEY WILL QUICKLY LINK IT WITH ISLAM BUT NOTING TO SAY TO WHAT ISREAL IS CURRENTLY PRACTICALISING (TERRORISM) SOME PEOPLE USE TO SAY QURAN IS A BOOK OF TERRORISM NO VERSE IN THE QURAN SUPPORT IT BUT THE BIBLE SUPPORT IT
Luke 19:27English Standard Version (ESV)

27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
Yawns
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by abdulizom(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
CAN WE CONTINUE WITH THE STORY OF JOSEPH?
NOT EVERYTHING WE SHOULD LISTEN TO. " SUMUN, BUKMU, UMYU, FA HUM LAYARJU'U "

1 Like

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tola9ja: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Validated:

Yes! You never read any of those verse to understand the context of those phrases you listed. Try and read just a few and come back here to correct yourself
LOL PLEASE HELP ME I DONT UNDERSTAND

Psalm 78:65English Standard Version (ESV)

65 Then the Lord awoke as from sleep,
like a strong man shouting because of wine
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tola9ja: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
OLAJADON:
pls i nid d verse 4 more knowledge

John 1:19-21King James Version (KJV)

19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?

20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.

21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet?(AS YOU CAN SEE THEY HAVE REMOVE PROPHET MUHAMMED NAME THEY MENTION CHRIST AND ELIAS AND HIDE THE 3RD BECAUSE THEY NO IF YOU SEE IT YOU WILL BELIEVE, IN THE ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT PROPHET MUHAMMED NAME IS WRITTEN THERE) And he answered, No

PRACTICE WHAT JESUS DO HE PRACTICE ISLAM KEEP ON DOING RESEARCH ALMIGHTY ALLAH WILL SHOW YOU IS PATCH AMIN
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tola9ja: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
hotwax:

Why is that Quran is about Jewish prophets?
90% of all prophets wrote about are Jews. And Quran was lieing they were Arabs.

The myth is bursted.
javascript:void(0);
Dauda - David the king of Jews
Sulaiman - Solomon
Ishaiha - ishaiah
Zakariat - zecharai
Yusuf - Joseph

THESE ARE JEWS . THEY ARE NOT ARABS.

QURAN IS SCAM.

you are arguing that Jesus is not Jesus.

Jesus is a Jewish man, his parent named him Jesus. Your Quran changed his name to isa to make him look like Muslim.

Is Jesus an Arab man?

Do some reading. Ask Google. Is Jesus an Arab man?

Help yourself.

I know you have been brainwashed. But its not too late.

Quran is lies from a to z
LOL SHOW ME THE VERSE THAT SAID MOSES IS A ARAB
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tola9ja: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
hotwax:

Thank God there are bible quotes there. A true christian should follow the bible and not pastors.

But can a Muslim follow the Quran? Muslims that follow the Quran strictly are those found in ISIS, alqaeda, boko-haram. These are the true musim
IF YOU FOLLOW THE BIBLE DID YOU DO THIS
-Nehemiah8:4-6
And ezra thescribe stood on a wooden pulpit which they had
made for the purpose; and besidehim stood mattihi’ah
shema,anaiah,uri’ah,hilki’ah and pedai’ah,mish’a-
el,malchi’jahhashum,hashbad’danah,zechariah and meshul’lam
on his left hand and ezra openedthe book in the sitght of all the
people and when he opened it all the peoplestood.ezra blessed
the lord the great God and all the people answered amenamen,
lifting up there hands and bow there heads and worship the
lord withtheir face on the ground
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tola9ja: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
wirelessssss: Oh, so Scriptures found in the Bible are also present in the Quran! So why are we killing ourselves sef?!

1+1=2 whether written in the Bible or Quran

if you like write it thus: 2=2..Does it matter

What's is fundamental is the Truth: the universal truth that 1+1=2 can be used by any for further up building!

End Time Things- Conflict can mean Progress: THETRUEFACEOFRELIGIONISBEINGEXPOSED and Truth will triumph!- JUDGEMENT!
ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGION TO SALVATION
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by wirelessssss(m): 12:05am On Aug 23, 2014
tola9ja:
ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGION WAY TO SALVATION

ISLAM = submission to the Will of God- this is a fundamental Truth in all religions.

I like genuine Muslim personalities sha; they are simple and easy going...♥♥
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by DMainMan: 2:01am On Aug 23, 2014
olusogo: @Tbaba, May "Elli', the God (Olohun, Allah, Ellah) bless you. I have read several of Mclatunji and your contributions on NL, nobody can deny your presentations are always articulate and constructive backed most times with genuine references. More grease to your elbow. Please let me have your number I need to call you for discussion.

Majority of anti-Islam contributors on this trend have allowed their hatred against Islam and Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) to overwhelm them. Their arguments lack bases, no authentic references. They quote Qur'an out of context, they deny what they read from bible trying to give it the interpretation of what they think it should be. They refuse their brain the right to search for the truth through objective research (search, search and re-search). They ask question and receive answer but they will never ponder and look at it from another perspective. The worst they are guilty of is accepting terrorists group as real muslims. Terrorism was a product dysfunction Western political and economic policies of America and their allies in the world.

I thank God I became muslim. Islam message is simple and direct: Accept God as your Lord and Savior. Submit totally to his wills by follow the guidance of His pure scriptures and the prophets who brought them. Nobody will do otherwise if we objectively study without presumption and bias the all acclaimed book of God. I read Bible everyday and Qur'an. I am still looking to finding a fault in it but Bible, I am yet to find a reference that Bible was from God, God is yet to tell me in the Bible that He named the Bible "Bible". No Bible in the Bible. Please I am still studying it and I can be objectively guided.

God bless you all.

Nyx 1. May ALLAH bless us all
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by vodkat: 2:18am On Aug 23, 2014
tola9ja:
LET ME TELLS YOU WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IF AM YOUR FRIEND AND I STEAL YOUR PHONE DOSE THAT MEANS MY RELIGION SAID I SHOULD STEAL? IF YOU SEE A PERSON KILLING BOMBING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND CLAIM TO BE MUSLIM HE OR SHE CAN NEVER BE A MUSLIM COS ISLAM DOSE NOT TEACHES THAT. THERE ARE MANY PASTORS THAT RAPE AND DO MONEY RITUAL ALOT OF ATROCITY E.G ISREAL KILLING CIVILIANS INSTEAD OF MILITARY PERSONNEL IS THAT NOT A TERRORISM? BUT YOU WILL NOT SAY ANYTHINGS ABOUT IT , IF A BOMB SOUND ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD THEY WILL QUICKLY LINK IT WITH ISLAM BUT NOTING TO SAY TO WHAT ISREAL IS CURRENTLY PRACTICALISING (TERRORISM) SOME PEOPLE USE TO SAY QURAN IS A BOOK OF TERRORISM NO VERSE IN THE QURAN SUPPORT IT BUT THE BIBLE SUPPORT IT

27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

one thing u have to understand is that isreal is a jewish state that practices Judaism which is different from christianity. Judaism and Islam both follow Old testatment. Becuase they were founded by descendants of abraham probably abrahams great grandchildren. That fight has been going on for thousands of years.

Now christanity came out of judaism but isreal still pratices judaism. in judaism eye for an eye is allowed that is why they use those gureilla tactics againts their islamic cousins. That is the way the do their things.

Nothing concern us when two brothers are fighting just siddon look but our nigerian muslims are putting their nose in a family affair. Nothing concern us between isreal and palestine fight they have been doing it for ever.

u can check it out for your self differnce between judaism and christanity-very big difference

Judaism do not recognise Jesus, infact they are the ones who killed him.(scribes and phrasees)

2nd point
what are nigerian muslims doing to control or fight boko haram if u say they are spoil ur religions name. i think if ur brother is stealing will u not tell him to stop spoiling the family name or will u allow him to continue.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by dozern(m): 5:01am On Aug 23, 2014
guy i no be muslim,but the story is accurate as i read from the bible.though i ddnt finish it. my question is why muslims are killing christians? the closest related religion in the whole world is islam n christain. why all these unwantin kill? for me i think politics has taken d centre piece
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by proxillin(m): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2014
tola9ja:

You quoted a bible verse talking about killing enemy of God.

Are Jews, Christians , catholics enemy of God?

Quran clearly stated that Jews, Christians, catholics should be killed. Stop quoting bible out of context. These are 2 different things. Christians believe Muslim are serving God. But no Muslim today will ever admit Christians are serving God.. Christians are infidels. They should be killed.
And this is the main problem the whole world is facing. Quran says Christians are infidel. And all infidels must be killed.
The bible brought the word of God, Mohammed stole from the bible and ordered his follower to kill the owners of the bible.

You stole my work and yet you want to kill Me. It is called, covering my footprint.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by proxillin(m): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2014
wirelessssss:

ISLAM = submission to the Will of God- this is a fundamental Truth in all religions.

I like genuine Muslim personalities sha; they are simple and easy going...♥♥

Is this a joke? Millions of lives are being lost everyday. Is this your definition of easy going ?
You are next to Hitler. So you expect them to nuke the whole universe to prove to you they are the most violent organism the universe has ever experienced?

Please tune to a TV channel and listen to world news.

Book haram are peaceful easy going. What I like about them is their meekness

Go and do fiesta in sambisa forest
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by proxillin(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2014
dozern: guy i no be muslim,but the story is accurate as i read from the bible.though i ddnt finish it. my question is why muslims are killing christians? the closest related religion in the whole world is islam n christain. why all these unwantin kill? for me i think politics has taken d centre piece

Not politics.
Jihad...death to Jews, Christians.

Many Christians know Israel is committing war crime in Gaza strip. But they refused to say the truth. Why?

Because they saw hamaz fighter of Allah carrying what the Quran says about Jews, Christians, catholic.

They know that they are in the same category with Jews. If Jews fall tomorrow, they will have time to consentrate on Christians. Israel is the country distracting their attention from Christians right now.

But when Israel falls and they face the christian, they are gonna loose heavily. They always loose to Christians. Ottoman jihadis lost in Span, France, Greece . that's was how Europe remained christian
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by proxillin(m): 9:42am On Aug 23, 2014
tola9ja: LOL SHOW ME THE VERSE THAT SAID MOSES IS A ARAB

You shouldn't have asked that question. You just stired bee hive.

I won't start quoting Quran verse to you. I don't want to stoop so low. I will give you a scientific approach .

1000 lies in the Quran

http://www.1000mistakes.com/1000false-proofs-claims/islamictwisting5.html
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by wirelessssss(m): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2014
proxillin:

Is this a joke? Millions of lives are being lost everyday. Is this your definition of easy going ?
You are next to Hitler. So you expect them to nuke the whole universe to prove to you they are the most violent organism the universe has ever experienced?

cheesy

I said genuine Muslims♥ If you want to go on like this then Ill have no choice but to deduce that Satan is a Christian; it (Satan) was reported to have quoted the Scriptures found in the Bible.

You sound agitated, zealous and concerned, I understand but u have to maintain a clear gaze. Don't let your zeal blind you to the truth, lest you-filled with hate- become worse than they: #MuslimHaram.

In the Bible it's put thus:

"Thou beholdest the spec
that is in thy brother’s eye and
considerest not the Log that
is in thine own eye"

The problem is religion- its dogmas and doctrines. It's your sacred duty to find the truth in religion and be set free!
♥♥
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by proxillin(m): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2014
wirelessssss:

cheesy

I said genuine Muslims♥ If you want to go on like this then Ill have no choice but to deduce that Satan is a Christian; it (Satan) was reported to have quoted the Scriptures found in the Bible.

You sound agitated, zealous and concerned, I understand but u have to maintain a clear gaze. Don't let your zeal blind you to the truth, lest you-filled with hate- become worse than they: #MuslimHaram.

"Thou beholdest the spec
is in thine own eye"

The problem is religion- its dogmas and doctrines. It's your sacred duty to find the truth in religion and be set free!
♥♥

Based on what I have experienced, it is hard to differentiate between good or bad Muslim. Muslims are becoming hard to trust these days.

See the Yoruba guy that cut off a soldier's head in England. They described the guy as gentle,uneasy going. Many people were surprize . people did not believe he did that.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by wirelessssss(m): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2014
proxillin:

cheesy

[b]I said genuine Muslims♥ If you want to go on like this then Ill have no choice but to deduce that Satan is a Christian; it (Satan) was reported to have quoted the Scriptures found in the Bible.

"Thou beholdest the spec
is in thine own eye"

I also discovered that Arab has been violent, barbaric... since before the advent of Mohammed. Itwasn't easy for the Prophet. We was sent there to enlighten them. It was an arduous mission for Mohammed. Mohammed the Prophet was the one who brought sanity to the way the women folk were being treated...
The Prophet made progress but as always he was persecuted. Who says his teachings weren't seized& manipulated by some barbaric Arabs to further their cruelty,after the death of Mohammed...

The problem is religion- its dogmas and doctrines. It's your sacred duty to find the truth in religion and be set free![/b]♥♥
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by wirelessssss(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2014
proxillin:

cheesy

[b]I said genuine Muslims♥ If you want to go on like this then Ill have no choice but to deduce that Satan is a Christian; it (Satan) was reported to have quoted the Scriptures found in the Bible.

"Thou beholdest the spec
is in thine own eye"

I also discovered that Arab has been violent, barbaric... since before the advent of Mohammed. Itwasn't easy for the Prophet. We was sent there to enlighten them. It was an arduous mission for Mohammed. Mohammed the Prophet was the one who brought sanity to the way the women folk were being treated...
The Prophet made progress but as always he was persecuted. Who says his teachings weren't seized& manipulated by some barbaric Arabs to further their cruelty,after the death of Mohammed...

This is just an eye opener. Do your own findings. You'll find more.

The problem is religion- its dogmas and doctrines. It's your sacred duty to find the truth in religion and be set free![/b]♥♥
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by wirelessssss(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2014
proxillin:

cheesy

"Thou beholdest the spec
is in thine own eye"

I also discovered that Arab has been violent, barbaric... since before the advent of Mohammed. Itwasn't easy for the Prophet. We was sent there to enlighten them. It was an arduous mission for Mohammed. Mohammed the Prophet was the one who brought sanity to the way the women folk were being treated there...

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by wirelessssss(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2014
proxillin:

"Thou beholdest the spec
is in thine own eye"

I also discovered that Arab has been violent, barbaric... since before the advent of Mohammed. Itwasn't easy for the Prophet. We was sent there to enlighten them. It was an arduous mission for Mohammed. Mohammed the Prophet was the one who brought sanity to the way the women folk were being treated there...

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by proxillin(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2014
wirelessssss:

cheesy

"Thou beholdest the spec
is in thine own eye"

Guy I feel you.

Are you a Muslim? If yes, I respect you.

The same can be said of Christianity. There are many lies and unprovable words in the bible.

The world should realize religions are not worth fighting for.

If we realize it, the world will be at peace.

But Muslims like you always stay silent. People like you should be educating your brothers.

The world will blame you for complascency .
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by wirelessssss(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
proxillin:

Guy I feel you.

The same can be said of Christianity. There are many lies and unprovable words in the bible.

The world should realize religions are not worth fighting for.♥♥

If we realize it, the world will be at peace.♥♥♥

But Muslims like you always stay silent. People like you should be educating your brothers.

[i]Religion comprises Dogma- a religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof which must be accepted as authoritative without questions.

Religion can't set us free.

The dogmatic has the effect of segmenting and dividing whereas Truth is always clear and understandable.

As for me, I'm gradually extricating myself fromthe chains of religion.

I'malso doing a study on the Prophet and Islam.
I was born into a Christian home.

"Fight for your faith.." people get this phrase wrongly... some unscrupulous persons exploit such phrases for their own ends; the gullible swallows hook line..
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by wirelessssss(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
proxillin:

Guy I feel you.

The world should realize religions are not worth fighting for.♥♥

If we realize it, the world will be at peace.♥♥♥

Religion comprises Dogma- a religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof which must be accepted as authoritative without questions.

Religion can't set us free.

The dogmatic has the effect of segmenting and dividing whereas Truth is always clear and understandable.

As for me, I'm gradually extricating myself fromthe chains of religion.

I'malso doing a study on the Prophet and Islam.
I was born into a Christian home.

"Fight for your faith.." people get this phrase wrongly... some unscrupulous persons exploit such phrases for their own ends; the gullible swallows hook line..
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by smart12345678: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
Jazakumulllah Khairan....
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
Koran: worst case of plagiarism
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by jdilight(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
tbaba1234: b]Stories in the Quran[/b]

Musa gets to meet pharaoh Part 1

Ayah 15

Allah replies:

قَالَ كَلَّا‌ۖ فَٱذۡهَبَا بِـَٔايَـٰتِنَآ‌ۖ إِنَّا مَعَكُم مُّسۡتَمِعُونَ (١٥

Qala kalla faithhaba biayatina inna maAAakum mustamiAAoona

15. God said, ‘No [they will not]. Go, both of you, with Our signs––We shall be with you, listening.

Allah assures Musa that he will not be killed. Then says: Go both of you with Our signs... Allah uses 'both of you' showing that the request of Musa has been granted.

Allah then says(rough translation): We shall be with you, listening. Interesting Allah uses listening instead of watching... you see you can watch from a distance but to listen you have to be close. So Allah by the language is assuring Musa that He will be close to Him... Subhanallah....

So Allah says; He will be listening to this dialogue with Pharaoh. We must also be listening carefully....

We shall be with you signify that Allah is more than one here. What is your thought on this?
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tbaba1234: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
jdilight:

We shall be with you signify that Allah is more than one here. What is your thought on this?

'We' is the royal we or majestic plural. It is used in semetic languages to denote royalty.

It is also used in yoruba for respect. It is used in English as well.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_we
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by proxillin(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
tbaba1234:

'We' is the royal we or majestic plural. It is used in semetic languages to denote royalty.

It is also used in yoruba for respect. It is used in English as well.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_we

Don't twist it.

We can never represent one person.

God said "I am that is I am"

How convincing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The "Fingerprints" Of GOD / Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia / Guide On How To Slaughter Your Ram On Eid Il Adha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.