Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (205028 Views)

Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / NNPC RECRUITMENT. What Happens Now? / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Davidt001: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wittytraveller:
Hi, All, I heard that the interviews in the NERC HQ have started taking place and that they intend to move to their permanent site in Maitama Abuja with all the staff required i.e. they would have concluded the recruitment process by then. I hear that it will be very soon. Anyone with upto date info should pls share.

whoever has info regarding this claim should tell the house. has anyone on this forum been contacted?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by hayzed31: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2014
Hello every1 jst coming in new! Hope we had a wonderful xmas.i applied for analyst acct hq. Any update as regards d hq interview. Wishing us a prosperous new year in advance wink
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
shocked
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naanamee: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
@ Wittytraveller, your info is partly correct and partly incorrect, while the NERC has plans to conclude the recruitment process soon and move to their permanent site, they have not call any candidate for the NERC interview (HQ). Infact I have it on good authority they are yet to receive the report from Restral, I was in the nerc on 24th and a call was placed to the Restral they said they will submit their report in January 2015, and someone said d delay by Restral to submit the report may be due to the inability of Nerc to pay Restral fully and that may be d reason why Restral are still holding d report cos they have since finished compiling the report of all the interview done by them. Best of luck to all anticipating candidates and happy holiday..m

2 Likes

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
naanamee:
@ Wittytraveller, your info is partly correct and partly incorrect, while the NERC has plans to conclude the recruitment process soon and move to their permanent site, they have not call any candidate for the NERC interview (HQ). Infact I have it on good authority they are yet to receive the report from Restral, I was in the nerc on 24th and a call was placed to the Restral they said they will submit their report in January 2015, and someone said d delay by Restral to submit the report may be due to the inability of Nerc to pay Restral fully and that may be d reason why Restral are still holding d report cos they have since finished compiling the report of all the interview done by them. Best of luck to all anticipating candidates and happy holiday..m

Guy hw have U been.....

2 Likes

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naanamee: 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Buchio, am doing great hope u r too..
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Wittytraveller: 8:04am On Dec 31, 2014
naanamee:

Thanks for the update. Pls keep sharing to keep us informed. It's always appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by hayzed31: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year guyz! This is our year of unmerited favour grin

2 Likes

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by k2kay(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
^^^
Amen
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by inals(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy new years guys
you all are really doing a good job as regards the various updates on NERC HQ and Zonal recruitment,
Am convinced that this whole process is near conclusion.
I wish all of us the best.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by dublinomo: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
I was called for d oral interview, still waiting for Nerc incase any one receive email from Nerc pls try and inform d house position office assistant. hapi new year to u all.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Wittytraveller: 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
inals:
Happy new years guys
you all are really doing a good job as regards the various updates on NERC HQ and Zonal recruitment,
Am convinced that this whole process is near conclusion.
I wish all of us the best.

Thanks for the good wishes, Have you gotten any further updates as to exactly when the process is likely to be concluded?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by inals(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wittytraveller:

Thanks for the good wishes, Have you gotten any further updates as to exactly when the process is likely to be concluded?
Dnt know exactly when bro, only heard the both process would be concluded at the same time which means after the HQ second interview succesfull candidates of both HQ and Zonal would be offered offer letters.
Mind you this is just an info from a friend but am optimistic it could be true.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
dublinomo:
I was called for d oral interview, still waiting for Nerc incase any one receive email from Nerc pls try and inform d house position office assistant. hapi new year to u all.

When are called for d oral interview and who sent the notice-Retral Or NERC?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by dublinomo: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
restral called for the oral interview
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Davidt001: 8:25am On Jan 08, 2015
dublinomo:
restral called for the oral interview

when was the call made to you? This is important so people will not be misled or misunderstand you on this platform. I guess you refer here to the call for Oct/Nov last year interview. People are already thinking it's a new call for another interview. Clarify please. God will see all of us through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by akeenade: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
As of last week, there were no New updates. The last interview was conducted by Restral and the shortlisted candidates for the NERC interview have not yet been contacted. Most sources point that the whole process will be concluded before end of this month (Not verified). Let's all keep our fingers crossed and prayers hot smiley wink

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Wittytraveller: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Naanamee, are there any updates from your side? Kindly let us know the latest. Thanks.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naanamee: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
Wittytraveller:
Naanamee, are there any updates from your side? Kindly let us know the latest. Thanks.

@ Wittytraveller, the only update available is that the consultant has finally submitted the report of the concluded interview of the Head Office Positions sometimes last week and from reliable insider, the NERC will invite 4 to 5 Candidates for each position for the final stage of the process i.e the nerc interview itself. That's the position of things @ d moment, prayers is the key now.. best of luck to all.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by hayzed31: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
Amen! Tnx for the update[color=#000099][/color]
naanamee:

@ Wittytraveller, the only update available is that the consultant has finally submitted the report of the concluded interview of the Head Office Positions sometimes last week and from reliable insider, the NERC will invite 4 to 5 Candidates for each position for the final stage of the process i.e the nerc interview itself. That's the position of things @ d moment, prayers is the key now.. best of luck to all.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Wittytraveller: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
naanamee:

Thank you for keeping us updated. Keep up the good work. May God grant us success.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Wittytraveller: 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hi All, the house has been rather quiet. This recruitment process is taking quite a while and it is seeiming like the final interview may be after elections considering that there is no news up till now, what do you guys think?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by ikuserudele: 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
A food delivery company needs suitable candidates for a Sales and Business Development Position in Victoria Island and it’s environ. The ideal candidate will:
• Build and manage relationships with potential customers and clients
• Work strategically with the sales team in a business development and lead generation capacity
• Identify new opportunities for sales campaigns
Qualifications: 1 year relevant experience in a sales/marketing role; Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
If interested, send your CV to ogundayoseun@gmail.com.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, January 20 2015.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Wittytraveller: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2015
Naanamee, any news? I heard rumour that NERC may call by next week, I am doubting it as the source is not reliable. Pls help us confirm the status of things. Thanks.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by GMB4REAL: 7:11am On Jan 29, 2015
The house has been quite 4 som tym now. Seem there r no new updates, lets hop all wil be well 4 all of us in d end.
NERC has updated it’s resolutions of the commission section of the document library recently, last year’s minutes of emergency management meetings were uploaded. Found out frm 1 of the resolutions that some names were approved by the commission for recruitment into NERC’s zonal offices. As 4 the HQ recruitment, I wil say there is no new update because the document explained the criteria 4 calling candidates 4 the restral interview which we all know is over, I learnt frm 1 of the doc that there’s goin 2 b another meeting on 4th and 5th Feb, may be the HQ interview by NERC wil b discussed then. I also learnt frm 1 of the resolutions that NERC wil recruit secretaries for It’s newly opened forum offices, it was resolved that NERC wil ask restral 2 send 3 names 2 d commission frm d list of candidates who applied 4 employment 2 d commission during d general recruitment process, those candidates wil then b interviewed for the vacancies. Jst thought I should share, u can visit NERC’s site 2 view the documents. Regards

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2015
My brother I saw
GMB4REAL:

The house has been quite 4 som tym now. Seem there r no new updates, lets hop all wil be well 4 all of us in d end.
NERC has updated it’s resolutions of the commission section of the document library recently, last year’s minutes of emergency management meetings were uploaded. Found out frm 1 of the resolutions that some names were approved by the commission for recruitment into NERC’s zonal offices. As 4 the HQ recruitment, I wil say there is no new update because the document explained the criteria 4 calling candidates 4 the restral interview which we all know is over, I learnt frm 1 of the doc that there’s goin 2 b another meeting on 4th and 5th Feb, may be the HQ interview by NERC wil b discussed then. I also learnt frm 1 of the resolutions that NERC wil recruit secretaries for It’s newly opened forum offices, it was resolved that NERC wil ask restral 2 send 3 names 2 d commission frm d list of candidates who applied 4 employment 2 d commission during d general recruitment process, those candidates wil then b interviewed for the vacancies. Jst thought I should share, u can visit NERC’s site 2 view the documents. Regards

My brother I also saw it.... Na wah ohhh

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Davidt001: 5:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by seemples(f): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
My ogas 4REAL and buchio,

can you kindly give me the direct document link...I can't seem to find the info in ther library docs I checked.

Thank you sirs
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
It was removed from d document library some hours later... Till now its still absent...its d 5th resolution by d board
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by GMB4REAL: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
@Seemples Buchio was right. The documents in question carry confidential information in them & I think they were uploaded by mistake which was why they were quickly retrieved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.