Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (205025 Views)

Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / NNPC RECRUITMENT. What Happens Now? / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission
6 hrs ยท
NERC ZONAL OFFICES
GEOPOLITICAL ZONES
STATES IN GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
LOCATION OF ZONAL OFFICE
CONTACT DETAILS

South East
Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo and Abia States
Owerri
22, Bishop Unaegbu Street, Work Layout, Owerri, Imo State
Zonal Head: Barnabas Azuwike
Tel: 08106807142
bazuwike@nercng.org

South South
Edo, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross-River and Akwa-Ibom States
Calabar
Davandy House
43, Murtala Muhammad Way, Calabar, Cross River State.
Zonal Head: Mrs Marcellina Abang
Tel: 08106807159
mabang@nercng.org

South West
Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti States
Ado Ekiti
72 Secretariat Rd., beside FCMB Plc, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State:
Zonal Head: Michael Faloseyi
Tel: 08106807199
mfaloseyi@nercng.org

North Central
Kwara, Kogi, Plateau, Nassarawa, Benue, Niger and FCT
Makurdi
Plot BNA 796961, off David Mark byepass, Makurdi, Benue State
Zonal Head: Ishaya Livinus
Tel: 08140440178
ilivinus@nercng.org

North East
Taraba, Adamawa, Borno, Yobe, Bauchi and Gombe States
Gombe
2, Government House Road, Gombe, Gombe State:
Zonal Head: Zubairu Ahmadu
Tel: 08106807163
azubairu@nercng.org

North West
Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Kaduna, Katsina, Kano and Jigawa States
Sokoto
1 Garba Duba Street, Sokoto, Sokoto State.
Zonal Head: Kabiru Ado Bayero
Tel: 08054422225
kbayero@nercng.org
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by KK2020: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
seemples:

Does this mean you were wrong?? Cos I also heard from someone that heard from a reliable source undecided that the NERC has started sending out the employment letters for Zonal recruits since 2weeks ago
how reliable is this your source cos the info seems vague
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by seemples(f): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
KK2020:
how reliable is this your source cos the info seems vague

As reliable as hearsays undecided
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Davidt001: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
kunleezra:
Is there any way we can make inquiry or imply FOI to know what is happenly

trying to invoke FOI will do more harm than good. Don't ask for explanation please. I know what I'm talking about.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Davidt001: 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
seemples:

Does this mean you were wrong?? Cos I also heard from someone that heard from a reliable source undecided that the NERC has started sending out the employment letters for Zonal recruits since 2weeks ago

I don't believe this. Zonal recruits sent letters? No.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by seemples(f): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Davidt001:

I don't believe this. Zonal recruits sent letters? No.

Guy calm pls...despatched or no, if the letter will get to you, it'll get to you...just relax
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Davidt001: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
seemples:

Guy calm pls...despatched or no, if the letter will get to you, it'll get to you...just relax

No fretting really. I just don't want people's hope dampened.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by seemples(f): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
Davidt001:

No fretting really. I just don't want people's hope dampened.

Ok...pples hopes pls don't dampen o

Everything is hearsay like I earlier mentioned...nothing confirmed
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Furrylow: 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Interestingly it seems info on Zonal recruitment is true afteral. Was told letters were offered few wks back, but dont know their present status ie whether they hav reported n workin or not. HQ, not so good news, seems board r yet to agree on who gets invited, (want candidates selected). Also main consultants might hav compromised (cant say more). Sorry to disappoint, but story might hav an unwanted ending. Lets keep hopes alive n hav faith. Cheers
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Davidt001: 8:07am On Mar 11, 2015
well, since no authentic info is forthcoming, everyone will sure coat unfounded rumours with authenticity. It is well.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by brosiye99(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Could it be financial reasons that has delayed this recruitment process? Not sure if Nerc has substantial budgetary allocation in 2015 and of course revenue in the industry is not impressive because of poor capacity utilisation in the Gencos and Discos. The idea of CBN bailing them out shows there is still a lot of gaps in the system. This wait seems forever. We can only keep waiting till the time comes.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naakombo: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2015
ok
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Davidt001: 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
the will of God will come to pass for everyone of us. NERC too has been sluggish about the whole process. what are they doing for eternity? Anyone operating in Nigeria should know he/she operates among hawks.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Mhudi: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
From a very reliable and first-class source, the delay is not from NERC, but from....Just pray that the whole process is not canceled. God help us.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by brosiye99(m): 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
@Mhudi: you didnt state who is the cause of the delay. Please inform the house

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Mhudi: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
brosiye99:
@Mhudi: you didnt state who is the cause of the delay. Please inform the house
Some information are so confidential and sensitive that they are safer and better not divulge.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by KK2020: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mhudi:

Some information are so confidential and sensitive that they are safer and better not divulge.
Haba bros is it that bad that nairalanders cant guarantee confidentiality.Remember all infos are just for the house.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Davidt001: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
there has never been confidentiality on nairaland. every tom, dick and harry has access to any info on nairaland. the little our man has given is instructive enough. after all, if he mentioned the sources of the so called pressure, we can do little or nothing about it. We can only encourage him or anyone else with relevant info to share as much as can be divulged.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by gingger(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mhudi:

I think u ought not to have brought it up d first time... Cos now u keep our mind unrest...

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by gingger(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mhudi:

I think u ought not to have brought it up d first time... Cos now u kept our mind unrest...
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2015
Mhudi:
From a very reliable and first-class source, the delay is not from NERC, but from....Just pray that the whole process is not canceled. God help us.

Is the delay from Government OR NERC itself ?
The house is too cold.Is there any development/information from any quarter
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by opuama(f): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Any news on Zonal recruitment?

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by FESTAC101: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hope this change in government wont truncate the recruitment process.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naakombo: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Wii it not rather enhance the process?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by GMB4REAL: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
FESTAC101:
Hope this change in government wont truncate the recruitment process.
I believe even if the change truncates the process, it's going to be for good. With the present gov't, wat has happened? NOTHING. Everyday we hear different stories that kill our hopes, i hav heard alot of discouraging news from ppl in this forum wrt this recruitment issue (though not discussed here cos of the confidentiality in them). The zonal hopefuls applied since Oct '12 i.e close to 3 years now still nothin while that of the HQ took place in Jun '13 i.e about 2 yrs nw & that one too still nothing. If the change in gov't is going to bring this thing to an end once & for all, & for the better of all, then so be it.

3 Likes

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by brosiye99(m): 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
When is the tenure of this current management and board of NERC supposed to elapse?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Davidt001: 5:19am On Apr 07, 2015
December 2015
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by brosiye99(m): 6:22am On Apr 07, 2015
Woww! If it is true then I am sure before that time(December 2015) they should have completed this recruitment process. It has taken too long even by normal government recruitment timelines.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by starfox(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2015
The house is quiet o. Hasn't anybody been called? Anyway congrats to those who were successful. May we all meet with success.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by GMB4REAL: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
starfox:
The house is quiet o. Hasn't anybody been called? Anyway congrats to those who were successful. May we all meet with success.
This one u r congratulating the successful, any news. Abeg share. Thanks
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naakombo: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
Those who were successful at what?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Davidt001: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
letters have been issued to the successful zonal candidates. congrats to those considered. I wish you all a successful career at NERC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.