Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (205024 Views)

Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / NNPC RECRUITMENT. What Happens Now? / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by GMB4REAL: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
@Buchio wat do u think about the list?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
GMB4REAL:
@Buchio wat do u think about the list?

Can't say for now....info is dat some names frm zonal R billed for hq.....unconfirmed though......lets all stay hopeful...

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by seemples(f): 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
buchio7:

GMB4REAL:

Ok, thank you sirs
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by nitrogen(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2015
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by opuama(f): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
The Lord is on the throne.

2 Likes

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Miranda11: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hi Everyone, please does anyone have any credible information with regards to the next stage of the nerc recruitment?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by GMB4REAL: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello House,
Anybody with any update as regards the HQ & zonal rec should please share the info. As 4 the HQ, we all thought successful candidates would be called for NERC's interview in January considering the fact that the commission wants to conclude the recruitment soon but I THINK the 2015 general elections which was initially scheduled to hold in February puts the conclusion of the recruitment on hold. The question i want to ask is now that the elections have been postponed to hold in late March & in April, what's the position of things as far as the recruitment is concerned? Is it goin 2 be concluded b4 the elections or is it goin 2 be after the elections in April? Responses wil b appreciated, thanks.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 5:29am On Feb 12, 2015
Is that means end has come to NERC HQ employment/recruitment ?.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by hayzed31: 6:50am On Feb 12, 2015

Noooo that's not possible! End bawo, i guess it's all this election saga that is causing the whole delay.. let's be optimistic that after d whole gist abt d election we will be called. All d best guyz!
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by zeongeon: 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Is there any in house recruitment going on in nerc presently?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by KK2020: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
zeongeon:
zeongeon:
zeongeon:
did you observe anything new?pls share with the house.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2015
hayzed31:

Noooo that's not possible! End bawo, i guess it's all this election saga that is causing the whole delay.. let's be optimistic that after d whole gist abt d election we will be called. All d best guyz!

Election will end on 11th April and there will preparation for sworn in on 29th May .When do u think NERC will start inviting people for their HQ interview.I begin to loose hope in the exercise.May God help me
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Miranda11: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2015
kunleezra:

Election will end on 11th April and there will preparation for sworn in on 29th May .When do u think NERC will start inviting people for their HQ interview.I begin to loose hope in the exercise.May God help me

Hi all. This Nerc recruitment process is really taking very long to conclude. NNPC held their test in December 2014 and they are already calling candidates for interviews on the 21st of February, that's just a short space of three months. Nerc hasn't even called candidates for the HQ interviews.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naakombo: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
ok
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2015
The house is too cold.Is that means end has come for NERC JOB
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by brosiye99(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
I have it on good authority that successful candidates in the Restral interview will still be called for the HQ interview but the time is what is not known. I think the confusion about this election postponement may have contributed to this delay. whatever the case i feel this process will be concluded before may 2015. I know it is taking forever and this one beats many other government recruitment in the time it has taken. The full circle is over two years for the zonal and by middle of this year it will be two years for the HQ recruitment. We can only wait.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by hayzed31: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Guyz! No hope lost yet.let's keep praying we shall all be favoured..
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
House is too silent.This silence means alot
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Davidt001: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2015
there appears to be no news from NERC concerning the recruitment at the moment.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by LastProphet: 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
brosiye99:
I have it on good authority that successful candidates in the Restral interview will still be called for the HQ interview but the time is what is not known. I think the confusion about this election postponement may have contributed to this delay. whatever the case i feel this process will be concluded before may 2015. I know it is taking forever and this one beats many other government recruitment in the time it has taken. The full circle is over two years for the zonal and by middle of this year it will be two years for the HQ recruitment. We can only wait.

Bros I know somebody that resumed last week monday as manager fleet management, he has been doing interview since last year and did one interview this February after which he was asked to resume last week. This is confirmed! He is a colleague of my brother where he was formerly working. Am thinking there might not be any more interview after the restral own as believed, most unfortunate especially for those that faced the supposedly biased Abuja restral interviewer
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
I think u can hear that !!!!.Probably those that do give information on this forum has resumed @ NERC....that is d reason the house is too cold.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bros relax...process still not concluded

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by LastProphet: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
buchio7:
Bros relax...process still not concluded

Bros how do you know nah?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Davidt001: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
I don't think it is the elections that still cause the delay in concluding this whole thing. At least someone is confirmed to have resumed now and the election is still not conducted. It now rests squarely on nerc to finalize this process. But I'm certain the process is still not concluded. May God help us.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Mhudi: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
LastProphet:

Bros I know somebody that resumed last week monday as manager fleet management, he has been doing interview since last year and did one interview this February after which he was asked to resume last week. This is confirmed! He is a colleague of my brother where he was formerly working. Am thinking there might not be any more interview after the restral own as believed, most unfortunate especially for those that faced the supposedly biased Abuja restral interviewer
Manager, Fleet Management, not part of the headquarters' positions advertised last year. You might not be the last prophet.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Davidt001: 5:29am On Mar 10, 2015
But what kind of necessity made that call for Manager, fleet management possible that did not make those that have been on since 2012 possible over two years after?

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by LastProphet: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2015
Mhudi:

Manager, Fleet Management, not part of the headquarters' positions advertised last year. You might not be the last prophet.

Hahahahahaha, ur a pleasantly witty fellow, respect
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Mhudi: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2015
LastProphet:

Thanks brother. From all indications, not even NERC commissioners know when this recruitment process will end, but God. Lets just keep the hopes alive.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2015
Is there any way we can make inquiry or imply FOI to know what is happenly
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by seemples(f): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
LastProphet:

Does this mean you were wrong?? Cos I also heard from someone that heard from a reliable source undecided that the NERC has started sending out the employment letters for Zonal recruits since 2weeks ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.