Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? (11770 Views)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if he has falls asleep every time u decide to pray...well too bad for you

Hmmmmm.... grin

The supreme being/creator never sleeps nor slumber...
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Flytefalls:
Gotcha! Just a wonder smiley

Hmmm... How's it going, though??

Everything kriss, yeah?? grin

Gatts throw my broken patois in there.. tongue
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

Hmmmmm.... grin

The supreme being and creator never sleeps nor slumber...
in ur case he probably does grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: in ur case he probably does grin

You should be more worried about yourself and the absentee baby dads... undecided
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

Hmmm... How's it going, though??

Everything kriss, yeah?? grin

Gatts throw my broken patois in there.. tongue
Ewww, you sound like my crusty uncle who still says "boomblassst"lipsrsealed

But yeah, north weezy is treating me very well. Kinda busy an ting but got my schedule on lock wink.

Let's not derail further, you're still on parole blud and snitches are all up in your kool-aid... (i heard that some place undecided)
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 05, 2013
Flytefalls:
Ewww, you sound like my crusty uncle who still says "boomblassst"lipsrsealed

But yeah, north weezy is treating me very well. Kinda busy an ting but got my schedule on lock wink.

Let's not derail further, you're still on parole blud and snitches are all up in your kool-aid... (i heard that some place undecided)

Alright, love...

I'll like to chat to you any time you're on it...

Back to the thread!!
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 05, 2013
shymexx:

You should be more worried about yourself and the absentee baby dads... undecided
I'm doing jus fine
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 05, 2013
Toto sweet but money sweet pass grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? by honeric01(m): 3:32am On Apr 05, 2013
God
Rest of mind
Sex
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? by orgasticdance: 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
Success, working so hard for something and seeing it reap dividends
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? by lioncoolst(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
smiley
Flytefalls: Shymexx what's "peace of mind"? Is it the same as contentment?
Nah.
It is when you have more than enof women to fk. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2013
pDude: Toto sweet but money sweet pass grin

grin with money, you fit f'u'ck all the toto for 9ja

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Hilarious Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Gay (**must read :D) / Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.