Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? (8006 Views)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by promkingzz(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2010
I remember winning a chicks heart when i said 2her "hey, iv known u 4only a week but it feels lyk ages already.as u've noticed i can't stay a day without buzzin' u at least twice" she was steady looking at me with d look on her face lyk "where is he heading with this? Dis brotha's getting soft on me!" then looking straight into her eyes i went "wheneva i c u, i feel lyk im running up a hill cos my heart speeds up, i don't think its fear , but whateva it is, it must mean u give me a feeling, nothing i haven't felt b4 but this time i feel it in a special way. U mean alot 2me". She was lyk "alot?" and i went with a smile "more lyk d world 2me" then she said "in only a week? I mean d world 2u?" beleive me thats where i lost balance doin d shakespare thingy. Well d best part of my day that day wuz it ended with a kiss, not just a kiss, a passionate kiss, y'all know how it can get. I kindda beleive doz lines helped. Well ladies in d house, whts d sweetest thing a guy eva said 2u?
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2010
nothing yet, I have been told a lot of sweet things, but really they just go in my other ear and pass through the
other one grin maybe the day he ask me "Will you marry me"? then that will definitely be a sweet song to my ear. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Krissykriss(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2010
^Desperation!
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by daduke2k(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2010
rokiatu:

nothing yet, I have been told a lot of sweet things, but really they just go in my other ear and pass through the
other one grin maybe the day he ask me "Will you marry me"? then that will definitely be a sweet song to my ear. grin grin grin grin

really? shocked will u marry me? grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Tips4love(f): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2010
Well, my fiancee told me with me he's everything and without me he's nothing. Now, I almost fainted, niiiiiii, ce!

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2010
daduke2k:

really? shocked will u marry me? grin
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Ben13: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2010
Roki, I've said that to you, maybe you forgot. wink
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Moyola(f): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2010
Oh! lotta sweet thingz. . .none's made it to ma list of 'sweetest'. . . .as yet! tongue
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2010
A guy I just met said " Im really fond of you" within one day of knowing me, I very nearly slapped him with my shoe out of the sweetness of my heart. grin grin grin

Negros never learn, telling a girl you just met you love her will have her build a barricade around her heart and throw away the key. "SHAKES MY DAMN HEAD"
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by onstelly(f): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2010
Sweetest thing can seems to rmber @ poster dont worry let me think i will get bck 2 u
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by dns(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2010
sweet words to guys or gal's are not true 4rm the other side, well i always say to my girl that with her around me am fit 4 life and without her am not fit 4 life. but 4 me saaay its the truth so are the words u say to ur guys/girls really?
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by iice(f): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2010
Hmmm those who know, know not to say sweet things to me. They are often cringe worthy.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by daduke2k(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2010
Na which kain person u be sef?
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Pweety4me(f): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2010
Hmmm confidential matters. . . cool tongue grin
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by 190: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

A guy I just met said " Im really fond of you" within one day of knowing me, I very nearly slapped him with my shoe out of the sweetness of my heart. grin grin grin

Negros never learn, telling a girl you just met you love her will have her build a barricade around her heart and throw away the key. "SHAKES MY DAMN HEAD"

eyyah i pity that unfortunate guy~
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by oge4real(f): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2010
I love you pass my mama.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2010
Yeah i've been told a few sweet things by guys in the past, especially in the Wild Wild West days in school. But the sweetest by far was "if i ever see you with my girl again i'd blow your head off" (and he actually brought out a gun). How sweet.

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Kunbee: 1:53am On Mar 20, 2010
Dont remember
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by na2day2(m): 5:53am On Mar 20, 2010
promkingzz:

I remember winning a chicks heart when i said 2her "hey, iv known u 4only a week but it feels lyk ages already.as u've noticed i can't stay a day without buzzin' u at least twice" she was steady looking at me with d look on her face lyk "where is he heading with this? Dis brotha's getting soft on me!" then looking straight into her eyes i went "wheneva i c u, i feel lyk im running up a hill cos my heart speeds up, i don't think its fear , but whateva it is, it must mean u give me a feeling, nothing i haven't felt b4 but this time i feel it in a special way. U mean alot 2me". She was lyk "alot?" and i went with a smile "more lyk d world 2me" then she said "in only a week? I mean d world 2u?" beleive me thats where i lost balance doin d shakespare thingy. Well d best part of my day that day wuz it ended with a kiss, not just a kiss, a passionate kiss, y'all know how it can get. I kindda beleive doz lines helped. Well ladies in d house, whts d sweetest thing a guy eva said 2u?

sorry i am a guy, i dont believe what comes out of a guy's mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but the sweetest thing i have said to a lady before was "wow, ur makeup does wonders for u" grin grin grin

rokiatu:

will u marry me? YEA, I SAID IT! cool cool grin grin

Tips4love:

Well, my fiancee told me with me he's everything and without me he's nothing. Now, I almost fainted, niiiiiii, ce!

he lied and u swallowed it hook, line and sinker lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

iice:

Hmmm those who know, know not to say sweet things to me. They are often cringe worthy.

honey, anytime i feel like getting high, i just think of u and i will be in cloud 9 straight! tongue tongue kiss kiss
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by chic2pimp(m): 6:10am On Mar 20, 2010
promkingzz:

For Real? shocked shocked shocked
You said that and you won her heart, really? shocked shocked shocked
How so? undecided Did you spike her drinks? undecided

The words you wrote down there were so boring and uninspiring, I couldn't even read pass the first line undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by ayettymama(f): 6:21am On Mar 20, 2010
too naughty grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by madlady(f): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2010
ayettymama:

too naughty grin grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by promkingzz(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2010
chic2pimp:

For Real? shocked shocked shocked
You said that and you won her heart, really? shocked shocked shocked
How so? undecided Did you spike her drinks? undecided

The words you wrote down there were so boring and uninspiring, I couldn't even read pass the first line undecided
an effin saddist, dats wht u r. u mustta had a greedy gulp of d wrong potion. Check out d contrast btw your post and every other persons'. Yeye! Comot 4road jo!
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by waleski(m): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2010
promkingzz:

men u realy must be desperate oh after 1 wk u are ready g an heartbreak. Wel 4 me i hang around gurls who want u 2 show it cause words are flattery u convince dem of hw sweet they are with action
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by promkingzz(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2010
waleski:

men u realy must be desperate oh after 1 wk u are ready g an heartbreak. Wel 4 me i hang around gurls who want u 2 show it cause words are flattery u convince dem of hw sweet they are with action
very tru brotha. But u knw u hv 2do some convincin na, d action wil definitely come afta dat. 4d record, did i say anything abt heartbreak?
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by SisiKill1: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2010
The sweetest thing a guy has ever said to me. . .You scare me.

I thought that was really sweet coz I wasn't even trying.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by honeric01(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2010
Told her few words and she couldn't talk for like 5 minutes.

It went like this :

Me : I don't mind having you in my life

GF: Really? and to do what?

Me : Everything with me, both the sensible and silly things....

GF: Really? uhm, but why the silly things now?

Me: Because life dishes out both so i can't ignore one and accept the other.

GF: I am not ready to date any guy now and i am too occupied with other things.

Me: Don't worry, can wait till you're ready and i don't mind assisting with other things getting you occupied

GF: Uhm, how long can you wait?

Me: Until you truly know you are ready without any doubt because no matter how long it takes, one day of being with you's enough to cover for 1 year of being alone.

Then came the 5mins silence, i also didn't talk for that 5 mins.

2 days later, she sent me an sms telling me that i actually got her confused, dumbfounded with no answers to my words and that i got her heart woken up to reality of lying to herself.

We actually knew eachother months before that conversation came up.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by SisiKill1: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2010
Ooookay. . .so why do you think that's the sweetest thing a guy has ever told her?

Just because you said it doesn't mean it's the sweetest.

Oh you didn't tell us what happened afterwards. . .are you guys living happily ever after?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by honeric01(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2010
Yes, because i was indirectly told, were you expecting to hear things like "you are the sugar in my tea, the salt in my soup or the only fruit on my barren tree? all girls don't fall for things like that and all guys don't say things like that too.

For accepting my proposal on time meant that those words actually sunk into her and she actually liked them, after that day, i didn't persuade her again because those words were enough to remind her that someone somewhere is worth her attention.

You want to know more about what happened there after? coming out soon!!!
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by SisiKill1: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2010
Indirectly told, eh?
She didn't actually tell you to your face, with many words that those are the sweetest words a guy has ever told her, hmm?

So there's still a slim possibility what you said to her may not be the sweetest thing a guy has said to her and it is presumptious of you to say it is. . . No?

Ah, don't mind me. . .I'm just messing with ya! What you said was actually quite sweet and a guy would have to offer heaven and earth on a silver platter with the other planets as sides dishes to top you! cheesy
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by iice(f): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2010
na2day?:

honey, anytime i feel like getting high, i just think of u and i will be in cloud 9 straight! tongue tongue kiss kiss

rofl grin grin

Sisi_Kill:

The sweetest thing a guy has ever said to me. . .You scare me.

I thought that was really sweet coz I wasn't even trying.

Funny, someone told me that oo and i thought it was a nice thing to say lol.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by honeric01(m): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Indirectly told, eh?
She didn't actually tell you to your face, with many words that those are the sweetest words a guy has ever told her, hmm?

So there's still a slim possibility what you said to her may not be the sweetest thing a guy has said to her and it is presumptious of you to say it is. . . No?

Ah, don't mind me. . .I'm just messing with ya! What you said was actually quite sweet and a guy would have to offer heaven and earth on a silver platter with the other planets as sides dishes to top you! cheesy

Yes, indirectly, what if one of her friends told me she told her so?

anyways, i have given you enough info already. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? / See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) / See My New Girlfriend(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.