Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

France New Visa Process - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France New Visa Process (57889 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria / Australian Student Visa Process & Requiremnets Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
may 28th.
Re: France New Visa Process by nodawa(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
The day is very okay now
Re: France New Visa Process by Kalamaya: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
I believe same too.
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2013
ok thanks
Re: France New Visa Process by dotcomnamename: 7:38am On Apr 26, 2013
I reserve my comment till when those applying for French Visa got their decision outcome before i start commenting with a slow motion laughing in zulu laugh grin
Re: France New Visa Process by mikefay: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
Bro ,
Who told you france dont need Nigerians , have you ever been to france .let me tell you onething you guys dont know , france is the best place you can enjoy yourself as a black man ,they are very nice people and the government is doing the best to please everybody , but the fact is that how many can they satisfy . my was instantly granted the very firstday i applied ,but the process for Nigerian is that , the visa will only be issued after fewdays . i love france and the poeple here are caring , loving and helpfull unlike our so called uk .
worry 359: The TRUTH
The BITTER TRUTH
So hard to accept
FRANCE DOES NOT WANT NIGERIAN PEOPLE
understand
FRANCE DOES NOT WANT NIGERIAN PEOPLE
There are so many people from ex french colonies and poor countries applying that they can not attend to them.
Nigeria is just seen as a country of criminals that are not worty of visa.
Re: France New Visa Process by Topsymyyear(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
Paid hotel, got 9 (schengen countries and african countries) visas in my passport. Any clue on how french embassy issue visa. Do i need to make advance payment for flight ticket? because i dnt understand why some said they've make flight ticket payment. Pls bail me out. Thanks for good work here.
Re: France New Visa Process by Chinwem(f): 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
mıkefay: Bro ,
Who told you france dont need Nigerians , have you ever been to france .let me tell you onething you guys dont know , france is the best place you can enjoy yourself as a black man ,they are very nice people and the government is doing the best to please everybody , but the fact is that how many can they satisfy . my was instantly granted the very firstday i applied ,but the process for Nigerian is that , the visa will only be issued after fewdays . i love france and the poeple here are caring , loving and helpfull unlike our so called uk .

Yes I do find that the French pride themselves in being friendlier than the Brits........it's even the butt of some French jokes
I agree with bolded
Re: France New Visa Process by dotcomnamename: 5:51am On Apr 28, 2013
mıkefay: Bro ,

Because you got your visa or someone you knew or some people you knew got theirs does not strengthen your claim.. I won't argue with you about French Embassy in Lagos and Abuja. The truth will be told openly here when those on this thread that applied will come back and share testimony, by then we will all see whether you're right or now. In other news, check here sir https://www.nairaland.com/1163128/french-embassy-lagos-sells-visas
Re: France New Visa Process by NelsonNayo: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Because you got your visa or someone you knew or some people you knew got theirs does not strengthen your claim.. I won't argue with you about French Embassy in Lagos and Abuja. The truth will be told openly here when those on this thread that applied will come back and share testimony, by then we will all see whether you're right or now. In other news, check here sir https://www.nairaland.com/1163128/french-embassy-lagos-sells-visas

Erm i'm a student in France!! The visa process was really hectic, but its worth it!! and the french embassy doesnt sell visas!! A guy was bundled out of the embassy in Abj wen he tried to tip isabel, dont even try it. and the french dont really know nigeria funny enuf, they keep mixing us with niger. the french are really nice aswell, in france you ll find lots of blacks, asians, arabs etc living together in perfect peace, there is little to no discrimination and there are also lots of incentives for foreigners. il faut venir en france!! vous allez trouver tout ce que vous cherchez!! c'est vraiment manigifique la france!!
Re: France New Visa Process by dotcomnamename: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
NelsonNayo:

Erm i'm a student in France!! The visa process was really hectic, but its worth it!! and the french embassy doesnt sell visas!! A guy was bundled out of the embassy in Abj wen he tried to tip isabel, dont even try it. and the french dont really know nigeria funny enuf, they keep mixing us with niger. the french are really nice aswell, in france you ll find lots of blacks, asians, arabs etc living together in perfect peace, there is little to no discrimination and there are also lots of incentives for foreigners. il faut venir en france!! vous allez trouver tout ce que vous cherchez!! c'est vraiment manigifique la france!!

I don't even need to read your comment reply fully because u have no clue about whats happening at the French Embassy these days in Nigeria.. You have said it that u reside in France as a student. So u know little or hearing dem say dem say...

Those that came out with positive are the ones you saw and knew about. What about bunch of applicants with negative decision as a result of racist/discrimination. Who does not know how French embassies in Nigeria operates? Maybe you should make a research properly about this.

I'm off bro..
Re: France New Visa Process by nodawa(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2013
I did my biometric this morning after over a month submission but i was so suprised cos those people that submitted today would get their biometric done today as well.

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by dotcomnamename: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2013
nodawa: I did my biometric this morning after over a month submission but i was so suprised cos those people that submitted today would get their biometric done today as well.

Just imagin... Thats Embassy for you... grin

Are you satisfied with such treatment as a traveler?
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 11:08am On Apr 29, 2013
nodawa: I did my biometric this morning after over a month submission but i was so suprised cos those people that submitted today would get their biometric done today as well.

They had it on their site, that from last week, you will get your biometrics done on the same day you submit. CONFUSED PEOPLE.

So how long did you spend at VFS and when will your visa be ready?

P.S my biometrics is next week monday (6th)
Re: France New Visa Process by nodawa(m): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
Okay @favour gal i spent less than 7 minutes for biometrics and i was told to be expecting contact before 10 days.

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
nodawa: Okay @favour gal i spent less than 7 minutes for biometrics and i was told to be expecting contact before 10 days.

Ok cool
Re: France New Visa Process by Waleabimbola(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
please what is the new france visa application process?
do i still have to book appointment before submission?
how long do i have to wait after submission before my biometric is taken?
after biometric, how long is the processing time before i get my passport back?
please anyone with updated information should please reply me..
i was told they have changed lots of things since 26th-04-2013 that is why i said updated information earlier
thanks
Re: France New Visa Process by nodawa(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
You don't need to book for an appointment , just go to VFS center and submit and get your biometrics done immediately, after biometrics you wait for ten days or less before you get your passport back
Re: France New Visa Process by dotcomnamename: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
[size=14pt]FRENCH EMBASSY NO DEY GIVE VISA IN 9JA UNLESS U DON GET TRAVEL EXP..BE.

U go come back here and confirm.. If you're given one, you're one in a million grin[/size]

DEM BE TYPICAL RACIST.. DEM NO WANT 9JA THIS TIME AROUND AT ALL...

BOKO HARAM + HOW THEY KIDNAPPED FRENCH HOSTAGES IN 9JA..= RACIST AND VISA DENIALS.. grin

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by Waleabimbola(m): 6:26am On May 01, 2013
nodawa: You don't need to book for an appointment , just go to VFS center and submit and get your biometrics done immediately, after biometrics you wait for ten days or less before you get your passport back

Thanks so much bro. I really appreciate your comment/update.
The last time I did it,I had to book an appointment then I went to the embassy the following day for my biometrics
Am only trying to renew the previous ones anyway,thanks once again
Re: France New Visa Process by nodawa(m): 9:27am On May 01, 2013
We are one bro
Re: France New Visa Process by johnnywals: 3:43pm On May 02, 2013
pls l want to know much about belguim visa assurance and how they treat people in belgium?
Re: France New Visa Process by gabrieli(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2013
Waleabimbola: please what is the new france visa application process?
do i still have to book appointment before submission?
how long do i have to wait after submission before my biometric is taken?
after biometric, how long is the processing time before i get my passport back?
please anyone with updated information should please reply me..
i was told they have changed lots of things since 26th-04-2013 that is why i said updated information earlier
thanks

1. Go to VFS with your all docs with their photocopies, U will get a tally number at the gate
2. The will call u in when it is your turn
3. U will get your docs pre screened at the first port of call, next u go for visa fees payment(within the same hall)
4. Finally u do biometrics.
T hey will give u your instruction date, meaning that your docs will be dispatched to the embassy, but, will not be processed until the date on your instruction sheet, from the instr. date u will still need to add 10 days before your decision from them.

Note: If you had planned to travel in may or june 2013, don`t bother to go their because the ealiest intruction date is already at earlier july 2013. This is realy crazy, french embassy will hold your docs for 2months b4 u get thier decision.

I was there to submit on 29th April, the instruction date given to me is june 24th, i had planned to travel by 1st July, see me see wahala oooo.
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 10:00am On May 06, 2013
had my biometrics today, so in 10 days hopefully
Re: France New Visa Process by nodawa(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2013
Not up to ten days cos i did my biometric on 29th and i have been called that my passport is ready for collection today which i will be there tomorrow
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 6:53pm On May 06, 2013
nodawa: Not up to ten days cos i did my biometric on 29th and i have been called that my passport is ready for collection today which i will be there tomorrow

Really? good luck, do let us know how it goes!
Re: France New Visa Process by nodawa(m): 9:50pm On May 06, 2013
No problem
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 12:38pm On May 07, 2013
So howfar
Re: France New Visa Process by nodawa(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2013
I was refused
Re: France New Visa Process by Kalamaya: 3:19pm On May 07, 2013
Pls, i want to submit my application form this week. Do i need to add my coy CAC certificate and statement of acct of my coy. I'm just an employee. Pls want ur prompt response. Thanks
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 3:39pm On May 07, 2013
Wow sorry o! Did you have any valid visa on your passport? What was the reason for denial?
Re: France New Visa Process by nodawa(m): 4:40pm On May 07, 2013
@kalmaya you have to @favor gal they stated the reason but i didnt have any valid visa on my passport

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

African Man Beats 2 Policemen In Milan, Italy, As He Resists Being Deported / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / 9 Countries With The Highest Number Of Nuclear Warheads In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.