Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

France New Visa Process - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France New Visa Process (57882 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria / Australian Student Visa Process & Requiremnets Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France New Visa Process by greeners222(m): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
Anybody recent got his/her self a France Schengen
Re: France New Visa Process by def111(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
prince1930:
@def, how far..is ur visa out?

Am still waiting oh. And I'm to travel on 12th oh. The conference is starting on the 14th
Re: France New Visa Process by def111(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Endycash1:
Greener222 just wanted to add I was going to spend just 7 days in Paris but meanwhile stop by on the 5th day to meet my woman but unfortunately

Guy how far. The letter that they write the refuse what date was on it. ?.
Re: France New Visa Process by greeners222(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
@def: your application is now how many working days th you've submitted.
Re: France New Visa Process by def111(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2015
greeners222:
@def: your application is now how many working days th you've submitted.

it now 12th... they write minimum of 15th to be out. I have for now to next week Thursday that the deadline
Re: France New Visa Process by koolmd: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hello house, has any nairalander visited Paris after the terror attack? I will be visiting in 2 weeks time for Christmas (tourism) and wanted to know if anything has changed with respect to border clearance/passport control particularly now when everyone is scarred of terrorist attacks...
Re: France New Visa Process by def111(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
koolmd:
Hello house, has any nairalander visited Paris after the terror attack? I will be visiting in 2 weeks time for Christmas (tourism) and wanted to know if anything has changed with respect to border clearance/passport control particularly now when everyone is scarred of terrorist attacks...

Wetin you take people for... at your age you still dey mumu yourself online with lie. I have read your pass post how you lie about US and how you plan to apply for Canada too. carry you mumu face go clean toilet..

we dey talk important issue you dey look for person time you go waste

2 Likes

Re: France New Visa Process by Aibisoye0: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hello house,
I will like to apply for Schengen visa via France. Been to UK, UAE, Ghana. Have a valid UK and US visas. How do i go about getting flight booking? I can do hotel from booking.com. Do they need a paid flight booking or just regular booking done on wakanow. Book on hold?
Re: France New Visa Process by koolmd: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hello def111, please write with courtesy here and try to respect people's views... Yes, I have posted all you saw at one time or the other and I have gotten responses which had helped me/family/friends while we applied for visas for those trips... I do not apply for visas to run away from the country rather to go on vacation every year as this bill is covered by the organization I work for..

All my visa applications to those countries have been successful through infos I got here and i only ask if anything has changed with respect to border clearance and passport control at point of entry at CDG Airport from the last time i visited particularly because of this terror scare and all you write is an insult...

Anyway house, please i still dey wait heads up so i can enjoy my vacation without unnecessary harassment....

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by marisony2k: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
@def111,remember the 22 rules to help you guide your thoughts and writing before signing on to this platform. Koolmd needs guidance and not hating. lets support him if we are in a position to help .
Oneluv!
Re: France New Visa Process by OOT1: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
@koolmd, its true oh, I haven't even tot of it..abeg no mind this @def111 jare,... with this terror scare everywhere, international travels this season might be somehow....anyone that has been to paris lately should share there experience....
Re: France New Visa Process by Aibisoye0: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Aibisoye0:
Hello house,
I will like to apply for Schengen visa via France. Been to UK, UAE, Ghana. Have a valid UK and US visas. How do i go about getting flight booking? I can do hotel from booking.com. Do they need a paid flight booking or just regular booking done on wakanow. Book on hold?
Re: France New Visa Process by koolmd: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Aibisoye01, you don't need a paid flight booking, book the flight on hold and submit with your application. That's all you need.
Re: France New Visa Process by Aibisoye0: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Thanks. Going for a friend's graduation..do I need to mention this as I have an invite. Or in just stick to tourism.??
koolmd:
Aibisoye01, you don't need a paid flight booking, book the flight on hold and submit with your application. That's all you need.
Re: France New Visa Process by def111(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
all of you that I talking look read what that koolmd posted before..
www.nairaland.com/845868/american-embassy-embarrased-me

www.nairaland.com/996488/travelling-canada-2-weeks-vacation
read this two post and tell me what you think
Re: France New Visa Process by koolmd: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
@Aibisoye, kindly stick to the reason, if you have an invite and that's what you're presenting, then stick to that otherwise if its for tourism then you normally do not need any invite (I usually prepare an itinerary using tripit.com although VFS will not collect it to include in your application pack but it may sometimes be helpful at the Point of Entry when you apply as a tourist).

For me, with your travel history, you stand a very good chance of getting your visa if you apply as a tourist. The last Schengen visa through France I applied for took exactly 21 days i.e. 03/09/2015 and I got a delivery sms alert on 23/09/2015.
Re: France New Visa Process by koolmd: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
@def111, please read all my posts further (still on-line for all to see)... Did you do your research well to see that I cleared the issue of the American visa as been a friend's issue in another post?

Did you also read that I re-applied for that Canadian visa got my visa and went on my vacation in 2013 and since returned after my vacation...oh you expect me to abscond with a tourist visa?Never...Please read and do your background checks well before coming on-line to post funny things...
Re: France New Visa Process by def111(m): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
@koolmd on the America post. you say you married. and in the Canada you say single....

how that sound.

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by Vuitton007: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
koolmd:
@Aibisoye, kindly stick to the reason, if you have an invite and that's what you're presenting, then stick to that otherwise if its for tourism then you normally do not need any invite (I usually prepare an itinerary using tripit.com although VFS will not collect it to include in your application pack but it may sometimes be helpful at the Point of Entry when you apply as a tourist).

For me, with your travel history, you stand a very good chance of getting your visa if you apply as a tourist. The last Schengen visa through France I applied for took exactly 21 days i.e. 03/09/2015 and I got a delivery sms alert on 23/09/2015.

Pls advice, by Friday this week, i should have all my docs for visa renewal with france rdy. though i have 2 isssues:
first is, i dint use my first french visa wich ran from dec2014 to mar2015, my hoils was in dec/jan and there was terrorist attack at the time so i cudnt go even from london, and i nvr had another hoils to use the visa, so it expired. though i intend to write a letter as part of my application stating why i couldnt use the visa, would this b ok?

second is: i leave nigeria on the 23rd dec, if i submit by friday, for renewal, are there chances it would be out before my travel date??
Re: France New Visa Process by Vuitton007: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
Vuitton007:

Pls advice, by Friday this week, i should have all my docs for visa renewal with france rdy. though i have 2 isssues:
first is, i dint use my first french visa wich ran from dec2014 to mar2015, my hoils was in dec/jan and there was terrorist attack at the time so i cudnt go even from london, and i nvr had another hoils to use the visa, so it expired. though i intend to write a letter as part of my application stating why i couldnt use the visa, would this b ok?

second is: i leave nigeria on the 23rd dec, if i submit by friday, for renewal, are there chances it would be out before my travel date??

ADVICE PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: France New Visa Process by blessedfavoured: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
Please can anyone recommend the best insurance companies... I'm supposed to buy for 3 months.

def111
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Vuitton007:

It can't be out befor the 23rd of dec

It takes at least 1 month or more to process depending on the level of applications
Re: France New Visa Process by Vuitton007: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2015
favoredgal:

It can't be out befor the 23rd of dec

It takes at least 1 month or more to process depending on the level of applications

Thanks amill, how about if i pay for priority to have it fast tracked??
please you know how much and how long?
Re: France New Visa Process by promise2(f): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
@Vuitton007: what do you mean by priority to have your application fast track? Since you have got previous french visa i believe your application this time will not take long, though the fact you didn't use your previous visa is a flag but please explain to the consulate in details and let it be convincing, your application may not take time to process but act fast as they will soon go on Christmas Holidays. i just applied on 25th November 2015 and got my visa on 4th of December 2015.Good luck to you.

Vuitton007:

Thanks amill, how about if i pay for priority to have it fast tracked??
please you know how much and how long?
Re: France New Visa Process by Vuitton007: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
promise2:
@Vuitton007: what do you mean by priority to have your application fast track? Since you have got previous french visa i believe your application this time will not take long, though the fact you didn't use your previous visa is a flag but please explain to the consulate in details and let it be convincing, your application may not take time to process but act fast as they will soon go on Christmas Holidays. i just applied on 25th November 2015 and got my visa on 4th of December 2015.Good luck to you.

Thank you @Promise2
Yes i wasnt unable to use the previous visa cos there was this there Charle hebdo terrorist attack around my date of arrival there, and the unrest was for quite a whyle, so i jus dint bother and i nvr had any hoils off work to use the visa agn, it ran frm Dec to Mar2015.
i would definitely add a letter explaining this to them but if i get certainty that i wud get it within 7workings max, i will proceed to submit. trying not to gamble, it jus ceratainty thats keeping me, i have a paid ticket to leave nija on the nite of 23rd.
So i was also talkin about paying for priority to fastrack the application. how long fastrack is and how much?
Re: France New Visa Process by Kayhummer(m): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hello house please I need help, I applied for france schengen visa 2/12/2015 I got refusal 7/12/2015, I summited all the required documents, with account balance of 1.6millon and dorm account of 5600$, I applied for a tourist visa for 5 days, january 3 to 8 2016, to my surprise I got refusal letter with the sole reason "THE INFORMATION SUBMITTED REGARDING THE JUSTIFICATION FOR THE PURPOSE AND CONDITION OF THE INTENDED STAY WAS NOT RELIABLE" I am confused as I got all documents not fake document everything was authentic, the question is what should I do, should I appeal or wait till next year and reapply, I was told appeal takes times and my plan trip is january, meaning before my appeal comes out the planned date of traveling would have pass, I need the guru In the house to inform me on what next to do, and if I plan to appeal should I summit my appeal directly at their embassy in Abuja or I have to do it through Dhl to the lead address on the refusal letter, your help will be highly appreciated, thanks and God bless you all
Re: France New Visa Process by greeners222(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
@Kayhummer. do you have any travel history on your passport. or was it a Virgin passport.
Re: France New Visa Process by Kayhummer(m): 5:59am On Dec 13, 2015
greeners222:
@Kayhummer. do you have any travel history on your passport. or was it a Virgin passport.
I have a South Africa expired visa which I have used on my passport
Re: France New Visa Process by Kayhummer(m): 6:03am On Dec 13, 2015
I seriously want to appeal this decision that was made, because I don't understand what they mean by their reason, I work for a registered company, I earn salary that reflected on my account details, I summitted all the things that where needed, how can I go about appealing the decision, I seriously would like to appeal the decision should I write the appeal by myself and how do I address the appeal cox i don't understand, I would have been better if they rejected me without placing a stamp at the back of my passport, they are doubting the authenticity of my documents I wonder why
Re: France New Visa Process by greeners222(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2015
@Kayhummer: I think France is just refusing Base on no fact. They just don't want people in there country. But I'm yet to understand one thing. I applied for France too since Nov 30th and I'm yet to hear from them. You said u applied on Dec 2nd and got refused Dec 7th. That was so quick. That's what is baffling me now cos am yet to hear anything on mine and I applied before u. About the appeal I would suggest u just forget about it. This people won't get back at you in due time so just forget about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

African Man Beats 2 Policemen In Milan, Italy, As He Resists Being Deported / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / 9 Countries With The Highest Number Of Nuclear Warheads In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.