Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) (52226 Views)

Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror / Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails / Is She Naturally Beautiful Or Artificial Pretty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by idontgiveafuck(f): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
cheii Ms.tonto has suffered, every single time tonto dike tonto dike. Well, with beauty comes unnecessary attention. Cheers to you babe.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by theripper2: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:
Tonto is beautiful but. . .

1. Fake eyelashes
2. Make up
3. Eyebrow is unnaturally arched
4. The power of camera settings.

U go like fight pass quarrel, wetin she dey use 90% of una babes no dey use.

Who don fine don fine, who wowo don wowo, no b by force.

Abegi, the babe is fine. Case closed

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by classiquemama: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
arcbabe: Her beauty is artificial,the eye lashes she fix is too long and as a lady,u don't have to put on make up or artificial things to look beautiful.

all the guys commenting think she is beautiful .... but you a girl think shes artificial....
huh? some times i regret being a girl, the hatred is just too much within us .... if you are more beautiful, you should grace the cover page of Vogue's mag ...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
She looks like a fake china doll.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by albacete(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
who is Tonto Dike?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by claremont(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
She is cute, I would smash.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by FemiKehinde: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
Is artificial, if u look at the yellow is not natural.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by OgaTheTop2: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
just when are we going to have a break of 'Tonto Dike this Toto Dick that' fron making front page? Na by force,.. Mtcheew..... cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by cold(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
Whichever way you slice & dice it'Tonto Dikeh is beautiful.End of story!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
Like i said, a section should be created for tonto dike.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by amolefemi(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
She's a diva I swear.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Osyxcel(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
If U're in doubt, U can ask d godz....yeye dey smell
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by kaymovic(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
She Is Simply Real And shocked...My First 1 Billion On Her...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
booqee: Like i said, a section should be created for tonto dike.

Why una dey hate now? NL mods love Tonto Dikeh, deal with it cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by chakula: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
To hell with these mods for disturbing us with toto dick tonto dike theory all the time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
I wonder what nairaland is turning into these days. Are there no intellectual/informative threads around? Its either pictures of toto decay or omotola. Seun am begining to suspect you o!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by chelseabmw(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
Tonto is pretty kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by TableLeg(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
tosag: I wonder what nairaland is turning into these days. Are there no intellectual/informative threads around? Its either pictures of toto decay or omotola. Seun am begining to suspect you o!
Seun needs to start doing more to control the influx of crap on the front page and on the forum in general!
Some of the moderators on this forum are so dumb, it is unreal... Some just want to appear to be working hard, launching all sorts of crap to the front page ...

Moderators in the celebrity and the romance section are guilty of the trend of mediocrity NL is experiencing nowadays ... Moderators, think before you launch or send gobblydygooks and poppycocks to the front page!
If you are idle and dont appear to be deleting posts or launching/promoting daft threads, you wont be fired, use your brains FFS!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by tevinsolt: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
if u think that's all her without make up u must be deluded.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by 1stola: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
[size=18pt]WHATS UP WITH THOSE LIPS NA[/size] grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by kkkp: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
GO n WATCH MAMA G (PATIENCE OZOKWORS MUSIC) FEW YRS BK WEN TOTO DIKEY WAS HUSTLING...DAT GAL IS DAMN UGLY..BT AM SURPRISE 2 C HA 4RM CHOCOLATE 2 WHITE SKIN NW D grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by pat4love: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
She is naturally beauty and pretty
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by franca30(f): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
Babe u fine
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
I have seen her in a movie with her hair looking like she jus got electrocuted, no make up, tears and mucus running down her face and I could still see her beauty beyond all of that
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by adoniza(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
Artificial, but she looks good though
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
Damn this Forum Stay Hating on Tonto Yohh....
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by free2ryhme: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
na statue i dey see ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

For example; Karen Igho, she looks wayyyyyyyyyyy better than before.
she has improved I will agree with you...she was way below average, now she is just slightly below average (only wen she still has make up on)
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Digriz(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
she looks like a junkie undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Deiok(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
i am not one of her fans but she is beautiful, dont know if her beauty is natural.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Damola Olatunji Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father / Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) / Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.