Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) (52229 Views)

Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror / Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails / Is She Naturally Beautiful Or Artificial Pretty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
She is a natural beauty! I wish I personally knew her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Lovine: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
YELLOW POWDER MAKEUP

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
Her lips na igbo make am like that and her eye be like vulture pickin. embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by MahatmaGhandi: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
foundation cover many things
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by BUSHMAN1: 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
beauty comes from the inside not outside..methinks
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by bokoarerams: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
I wonder wat totoodick has given seun dat his is never tired of pasting her ugly bleached monsterous looking face on nairaland. I never expected that a piece of totoo to be dis expensive. Mr seun beware! U are a victim of sexual fraud. I am always your brother and friend
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by davis51(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
she is naturally beautiful...Tonto Dikeh
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by JulianaGhana: 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
me b so sik ov tonto stinking dike
only get atttention cuz she yellow hoee
im tired of her rubbish threads
her no even b fine at all
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
I don't care! I love her anyway.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:

she has big nasty ibo lips
i bet her mouth stinks and she sucks on every male and woman she encounters
fishy breath, wif weed and vajinal juicce from fish box all in ha throat
me hate tonto dikeey angry
me hate her soul angry
see winch o. Bad belle factory.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by babstide(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
She looks artificial to me cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

She's not wearing attachment nau, so we can scratch that.

Illiterate. that thing she's wear on her eye isn't attached?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Osyxcel(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:

she has big nasty ibo lips
i bet her mouth stinks and she sucks on every male and woman she encounters
fishy breath, wif weed and vajinal juicce from fish box all in ha throat
me hate tonto dikeey angry
me hate her soul angry

Stop the hatin', it's bad for you....

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
I had a dream this afternoon that this will make front page.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Seun(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
boko are rams: I wonder wat totoodick has given seun dat his is never tired of pasting her ugly bleached monsterous looking face on nairaland. I never expected that a piece of totoo to be dis expensive. Mr seun beware! U are a victim of sexual fraud. I am always your brother and friend
The thread was posted on the home page by a straight lady.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
Seun: The thread was posted on the home page by a straight lady.
grin grin No mind am jare.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by dbride: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:
She no really b dat fine
yu juss liike her yewwow skin
GH Gurlz are much prettier

And who asked you about GH girls?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Skizzy(m): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
Tonto is my Nicky Minaj
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Danykooko: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ma love is a beauty na,i mean NaTuRAl ohh
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
Her beauty iz natural
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Ashmark(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
She's cool,like a cooler...Get more update at www.ashmarkexclusive..com
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Donkaro: 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
she try. afterall no be she create her sef
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by niggadee(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: [size=20pt]Damn She is Fine....[/size] tongue tongue
who is fine? she's false
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
let truth be said, no matter dat she is not so good in terms of manners but we all have our differences. SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL QED AND ITZ VERY VERY NATURAL EVEN MORE DAN THE HYPED OMOTOLA/MOTOROLLA.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Frostyzone(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
These Nairaland mods are obsessed with this woman self...haba!

Sincerely speaking, I have lost count of how many times she made the front page.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by phantom(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
I.diots....your country is on fire and this is what all y'all think bout? Geez..we really deserve our leaders.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Ifedechidex: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
amebotweetblog: [img]http://4.bp..com/-rIgj-51rJVo/UV1khpm1dNI/AAAAAAAAAg8/LzqACjCgRcE/s640/tonto+dike.jpg[/img]

We finally picked her face and now we are asking Nairalanders what they think about Tonto Dikeh, one of the most popular Nigeria females celebrity, Is she naturally beautiful or artificial?

Share your comment

and how is her beauty affecting my Gp??
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ifede chidex:

and how is her beauty affecting my Gp??

it has no effect whatsoever.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Gistwitherico(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Op! 4 crying out loud, whatz ur problem wth tonto dike... Its remaining NL 2 paste pic of her in the toilet and it'll make the F.P
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) by Ogundale(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
On a more protocol observation i would want to slick my d.ick pass her mouth jst to observe are beauty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week / Damola Olatunji Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father / "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.