Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua (847 Views)

If Nnamdi Kanu Or Any Of These Men Die, Then Nigeria Will Break – TB Joshua / TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law / Jonathan, Buhari Will Lose 2015 Election – Enugu Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by Libkid(m): 12:15am On Jun 22, 2013
Following the loss encountered by the Nigerian football team against Uruguay last night, PastorT.B.Joshua, a foremost Nigerian Pastor who has always predicted Nigeria’s football Matches, is at it again.
According to our sources at the Synagogue,T.B.Joshuahas been heard to have predicted the returning of the Nigerian team back home from the Confederations Cup, after facing heavy shelling from the Spain national team to the tune of 8 goals to two.
It is not clear how the Nigerian team will react to this new prediction from this man of God, however, The Eagles coach has told our correspondent in Brazil that his team is not bother because his own words ‘T.B.Joshuacan predict all he wants, but we all know that his predictions are always the opposite’, Keshi wenton‘If He says we will win, then I will be scared, but if says we will lose, then I know that we are winning by 8 goals, so I’m confident’.
Following this revelation, the coach ofSpaincouldn’t be found for comments, but the Team was seen training with lots of energy and morale.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by Afam4eva(m): 12:19am On Jun 22, 2013
This one na lie. Even if spain beats, us, it's gonna be a slim win.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by gluv01(f): 12:23am On Jun 22, 2013
Ah ahn...me i don't like this prediction o sad
Even though it's from him, i don't want to doubt but it's not funny to me o...It will be a shame for Nigeria..
God please change it back embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by Libkid(m): 12:24am On Jun 22, 2013
Afam4eva: This one na lie. Even if spain beats, us, it's gonna be a slim win.
bro i cant reall say lets wait til on sunday bt e fit happen o
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by Libkid(m): 12:30am On Jun 22, 2013
gluv01: Ah ahn...me i don't like this prediction o sad
Even though it's from him, i don't want to doubt but it's not funny to me o...It will be a shame for Nigeria..
God please change it back embarassed
just pray dat d super eagles avert dix continental embrassment lyk tahiti..
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by Coldblooded(m): 12:39am On Jun 22, 2013
this is strange and disturbing, but @op u never listed ur source.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by Ajibam: 12:41am On Jun 22, 2013
Hmmm,,,,I Guess Pastor T.B joshua just finish watching man.utd8 vs arsenal2...gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by bigt2(m): 12:49am On Jun 22, 2013
I dont believe this can happen! angry
If u believe it can never happen....... Like this post! cool
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by Dreal1247: 2:14am On Jun 22, 2013
If u dont believe it, like this.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by AKMoney1(m): 2:48am On Jun 22, 2013
big-t:
I dont believe this can happen! angry
If u believe it can never happen....... Like this post! cool

Dreal1247: If u dont believe it, like this.

[size=15pt] Two jobless attention seekers, mtcheeeeew tongue [/size]

[size=15pt]@OP if that's true and to go by, na to place 5:0 Handicap bet against naija be that o grin but God forbid bad thing sha #TeamNigeria[/size]
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by 360command: 3:27am On Jun 22, 2013
We are winning spain by 3 goals to 2.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by uriel20(m): 3:54am On Jun 22, 2013
I won't dispute the fact that T.B joshua has predicted the score buh i believe the chance of this prediction to come true is in the hand of the coach and playes #GBAM#
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by Ogadtop(m): 3:58am On Jun 22, 2013
so whats d way out? didnt he state the items needed for sacrifice to appease the gods? there must e a way out na!
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by uriel20(m): 4:04am On Jun 22, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:
so whats d way out? didnt he state the items needed for sacrifice to appease the gods? there must e a way out na!
Ahnahn u don turn pastor to herbalist abi?
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by Turbocharged: 4:19am On Jun 22, 2013
source pkz. Or u stop tarnishing the image of the man.
I never believe ge said such
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by Acidosis(m): 4:27am On Jun 22, 2013
You e diots have come again...

The other person came on Nairaland saying He (T.B Joshua) predicts "Spain will beat Nigeria 8 nil"
www.nairaland.com/1332690/t.b-joshua-predicts-spain-beat

Meaning we now have 2 T.B Joshuas in this country??
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by Libkid(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2013
Cold blooded: this is strange and disturbing, but @op u never listed ur source.
brila fm
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by Libkid(m): 8:05am On Jun 22, 2013
Acidosis: You e diots have come again...

The other person came on Nairaland saying He (T.B Joshua) predicts "Spain will beat Nigeria 8 nil"
www.nairaland.com/1332690/t.b-joshua-predicts-spain-beat

Meaning we now have 2 T.B Joshuas in this country??
must u insult sumone b4 u make ur point...mumu
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by Libkid(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:
prayerz nd fasting
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by Libkid(m): 8:07am On Jun 22, 2013
uriel20: I won't dispute the fact that T.B joshua has predicted the score buh i believe the chance of this prediction to come true is in the hand of the coach and playes #GBAM#
seconded
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by Libkid(m): 8:09am On Jun 22, 2013
Ajibam: Hmmm,,,,I Guess Pastor T.B joshua just finish watching man.utd8 vs arsenal2...gringringringringringringringringrin
lolx
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by CrazyMan(m): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2013
That man is a false prophet.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2013
CrazyMan: That man is a false prophet.
How did you reach this conclusion? Cos it's obvious the story is made up
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by bigt2(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
AK Money:

[size=15pt] Two jobless attention seekers, mtcheeeeew tongue [/size]

[size=15pt]@OP if that's true and to go by, na to place 5:0 Handicap bet against naija be that o grin but God forbid bad thing sha #TeamNigeria[/size]
i have a job, mind u!
Re: Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua by mrman2(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
Space reserved. I'll come back after the match on Sunday to either swear for you or....

(1) (Reply)

My Special Suggestion To Seun And His Programmers About Nairaland. / Outrageous PHCN Bill: What Should I Do? / Copyright Intellectual Content On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.