Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? (36970 Views)

Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? / 45 Things A Girl Must Know About Guys....TRUE OR FALSE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
You Guyz have all been terrific! wink
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
For ur left mind abi?! 477likes.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
UR PAPA AND MAMA EVEN ALL UR KINDRED ARE DEAD. MUMU

PAGAN 9JA:

OVER MY DEAD BODY!

how can there b 1 God when Spirituality is an infinite concept? THe Gods are many. revert to the religion of your ancestors NOW!
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by nikkyshyne(f): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
booqee: For ur left mind abi?! 477likes.
Trust me, the likes are from 3 nairalanders with many accounts. Nansense.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
booqee: For ur left mind abi?! 477likes.

Na Baba God My dear! grin
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2013
Dominiquez: UR PAPA AND MAMA EVEN ALL UR KINDRED ARE DEAD. MUMU

shut up st.upid slave.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Na Baba God My dear! grin

congratz on the Likes btw ! shocked
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

congratz on the Likes btw ! shocked

Thanks man! grin
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by topmostg: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
segzi cres: WTF! NICCA CHILL MEIN!

you were sayin?

Is this in swahilli or korean?

1 Like

Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by elmajor(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

HEy are you st.upid? THIS IS NIGERIA AND I FOLLOW A NIGERIAN RELIGION !

go take your mumu man-worship elsewhere! i dont need the mercy of your na.ked man God. angry

I pray God deal with you while you are still alive so that you know His Supremacy. The god of your ancentors you talk about do you know it? Man-made god, isn't it? Retributive gods they are. Our (I mean believers of the Almighty and Supreme God) is a Just God and at the same time, a Merciful and Compassionate God. I pray God makes you His dear son.

1 Like

Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by elmajor(m): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

how would there be chaos when each God has its own function? The Creator Force has its own , the Destructive Force has its own, etc. .

Our Ancestors were much wiser than us. They had all the free time to sit under a tree and ponder lifes secrets.

so you are just sticking with the Creator God and ignoring the other Gods/Forces Then there wont be a balance. undecided

oh and also if so, why do you worship the Arab version of the Creator? why cant you worship the version of your own tribe?

You are making a mistake. There is only one God. Others are demi-god (god). They are man-made god.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by elmajor(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
AbdH:
I am sorry but I just don't worship human beings moreso when they die like every other person.

I worship the Supreme God. The Omniportent. omniscient and Omnipresent God. The creator of Heaven and earth, and everything therein. My God is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. The One who was, who is and who is to come. He is the only God who forgives sins without demanding for sacrifice from me and all who believe in Him. They are people worse than you. Our God is a Merciful God is always ready to receive you. If you will repent, come to Him and ask for forgiveness He will pardon you. Make haste while there is time because there is no repentance in the grave.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Ryda(m): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2013
Change of topic WHO ARE THE gods?
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
elmajor:

I pray God deal with you while you are still alive so that you know His Supremacy. The god of your ancentors you talk about do you know it? Man-made god, isn't it? Retributive gods they are. Our (I mean believers of the Almighty and Supreme God) is a Just God and at the same time, a Merciful and Compassionate God. I pray God makes you His dear son.

deal with me ? have I wronged the Gods? dont I worship them and sing their praises and sacrifice to them?
The God of our ancestors have no need of a preacher. They had no creator, no propagator, no prophet, no saviour , no nothing. THey keep naturally unto our peoples. Different tribes know each God through different names but they have all experience their powers, be they be Innuit tribesmen in Greenland or Masaai Tribesmen n Kenya or Chinese people in East Asia. They have all experienced the Greatness and the powers of the Gods.

Unlike your man-God jesus, who was just a base human, who lied that he was the son of a God, who created all the troubles , problems and religious wars in this world, who gave birth to that evil islam, etc.

retributive? you must be barking. The Gods dont directly iterfere in base human affairs. they do so indirectly by influencing our actions and those around us.

A God has no business being just, unless through an oracle, priest or through the masses. for example, to be just is the job of a judge.

compassion is a human emotion. The Gods far exceed such human emotions and temptations.

as for mercy. why should a God have mercy on us? The Gods just play with our actions and reciprocate them in appropriate ways. does a criminal who has r.aped and killed people deserve mercy? maybe your imaginery God forgives such people, but our Gods will make sure they suffer and our dealt with appropriately.

I have only one father who has given birth to me and in him, I see my Creator God. I have no need of a special distinction and claim to be a divine son of a God, like your israeli man-Go jesus falsely claimed.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
elmajor:

You are making a mistake. There is only one God. Others are demi-god (god). They are man-made god.

just because you soley worship the Creator God, and neglect the other Gods, it doesnt mean the same applies to me. stop forcing your one sided ideolgy on me. The reason our world is in such a state is because we have neglected the worship of the other forces required to maintain the balance. angry
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
elmajor:

I worship the Supreme God. The Omniportent. omniscient and Omnipresent God. The creator of Heaven and earth, and everything therein. My God is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. The One who was, who is and who is to come. He is the only God who forgives sins without demanding for sacrifice from me and all who believe in Him. They are people worse than you. Our God is a Merciful God is always ready to receive you. If you will repent, come to Him and ask for forgiveness He will pardon you. Make haste while there is time because there is no repentance in the grave.

ok so you worship the Creator God and you neglect the other Gods. The Creator God is only the beginning. not the End.

repent for what I acknowledge the Creator and I acknowledge the Other Gods as well. I have committed no crime. go deal with r.apists and murders and thieves. these are people who need repenting. not me.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ryda: Change of topic WHO ARE THE gods?

The Gods are the Spiritual forces that belong to the Spiritual Realm (we belong to the material realm), parallel to us, who guide our actions and consequences and those of things around us. They oversee, influence, are part of us , yet are not. It is difficult to explain. The basically oversee and complement the very existence and workings of the material universe.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

The Gods are the Spiritual forces that belong to the Spiritual Realm (we belong to the material realm), parallel to us, who guide our actions and consequences and those of things around us. They oversee, influence, are part of us , yet are not. It is difficult to explain. The basically oversee and complement the very existence and workings of the material universe.

You are just speaking philosophy! No man can give an accurate details of who GOD is.......
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by nichole2(f): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
Yes girls can realy be bitches , when I was. Still in secoundary boarding school. I was told by. My. Friends. That. I was. Just too fat coming to college. I realised. I was. Very shapefull, having. A small waist and big hips didn't mean u were. Fat And realy pretty. , I got so much. Attention. ,dats wen I realised. Dose. Bitches. Took advantage. Of. My quiet. Nature , kind. Heart. And. De. Fact dey. Knew I was. Shy. , too imagine. Dose. Days. I would sob myself to bed. , starving myself. , trying to take. Pills. , to de extent. An. Older. Woman. In my school. Called me and advised. Me. Dat. De pills were. To strong. Am too young. Dat dey could harm my womb , girls. Can be realy mean. , now. Wen. I see dem. I put dem. In dere. Level. Dey. Are. Not. 1quarter. Of. Me, so. All. Girls. Never. Trust. Friends
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

You are just speaking philosophy! No man can give an accurate details of who GOD is.......

Im speaking Pagan Philosophy. I was asked a question and I answered based on my knowledge. dont underestimate the capabilities of man.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Danhumprey: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Mary: Hello Love!
Sarah: Hello babes-how are u today?
Mary: Am fine dear, I've missed u a lot.
Sarah: And me too
Mary: I am calling just to inform you that I will pay
you a visit this afternoon.
Sarah: Ok my dear; it will be a great pleasure to
have you. I will be expecting you sweet.

AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
Mary: Am going to visit that dirty girl again.
Sarah: This witch is coming here again, she thinks I
will buy her drinks with my money again, she must
be joking.

TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN BOYS

John: Bastard how far?
Francis: Mad man I dey? How ur drunkard father?
John: My Papa dey! Ur ashewo mama nko?
Francis: You are a fool. How far, U dey house?I dey
come charge phone.
John: Ok! No wahala, bring money come make we
drink
beer…..
Francis: Idiot like U. Later now!

AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
John: That Francis can be funny at times but
always great
companion anytime.
Francis: John is just a reliable friend.
LESSON: Girls are always nice to each other but
they never like themselves.
Boys are always mean and rude but they will
always watch each
other's back.

TRUE or FALSE??
Now,this got me laughing@the bolded.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by elmajor(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

deal with me ? have I wronged the Gods? dont I worship them and sing their praises and sacrifice to them?
The God of our ancestors have no need of a preacher. They had no creator, no propagator, no prophet, no saviour , no nothing. THey keep naturally unto our peoples. Different tribes know each God through different names but they have all experience their powers, be they be Innuit tribesmen in Greenland or Masaai Tribesmen n Kenya or Chinese people in East Asia. They have all experienced the Greatness and the powers of the Gods.

Unlike your man-God jesus, who was just a base human, who lied that he was the son of a God, who created all the troubles , problems and religious wars in this world, who gave birth to that evil islam, etc.

retributive? you must be barking. The Gods dont directly iterfere in base human affairs. they do so indirectly by influencing our actions and those around us.

A God has no business being just, unless through an oracle, priest or through the masses. for example, to be just is the job of a judge.

compassion is a human emotion. The Gods far exceed such human emotions and temptations.

as for mercy. why should a God have mercy on us? The Gods just play with our actions and reciprocate them in appropriate ways. does a criminal who has r.aped and killed people deserve mercy? maybe your imaginery God forgives such people, but our Gods will make sure they suffer and our dealt with appropriately.

I have only one father who has given birth to me and in him, I see my Creator God. I have no need of a special distinction and claim to be a divine son of a God, like your israeli man-Go jesus falsely claimed.

I like ur use of words. But I'd like u to know that I am not imposing my belief on u. U just fail to see things as other creatures (people) of God do. U say u worship the Creator alongside other gods. Do u know that the Creator does not allow anyone to worship Him and at the same time, worship other gods? He says u shall have no other god beside me. U shall not make for uself a carved image - any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; u shall not bow down to them nor serve them. If that is the Creator's command, why shoul I do otherwise? God the Creator is always angry when u give the honour due Him to other gods and u know what means.

U called Him 'man-God jesus' and u say u worship the Creator. Did u not learn the Creator said He would send His only Son to die for us? That whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life? Jesus is the Son of God who manifested in human form to pay for our sins. That's why we no long make sacrifices for the atonement of sins.

The spiritual realm is controlled by the Creator. The Devil is a spirit and operates in the spiritual realm too. The operations of the devil can be quelled by the Creator but the former cannot stop the operations of the latter. These two Beings cannot operate at the same time on man. U cannot worship the Creator, God and worship other gods. Those who know it believe others gods are from the devil.

If u die, the Creator and other gods come for ur spirit (soul), which one of them will u go with?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's A Good Response To "Hi"? / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.