Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Should I Return To Nigeria? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should I Return To Nigeria? (24903 Views)

Anyaoku Urges Return To Regional Govt / Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon / Daniel Can’t Return To Pdp –obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by seunlayi(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
You are always welcome especially to the northern part of the country grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Niveakreamy89: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hi good evening. Please I need information on childbirth in babados
RealMccoy2:

You have said it all. Some pathological liars that only got the taste of abroad by running inside foreign flights to seek cover during the robbery at Murtallah International only to get kicked out from the Plane after the tension is over, will come here to give you dumb advise. Nigeria is a country I visit every year, lived there for years and understand the mentality of people out there. Flash most of those unemployed graduate Cyprus visa or Egyptian visa they will speak a differ language. Nigerians are hypocrites, never you take their words seriously. Thanks for stating the obvious cos most of my friends that left US that were promised all sort of opportunity are back in US searching for employment with their degrees.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki / Abba Kyari Reacts To Comment About Him On Facebook From Someone He Helped / Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.