Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Hypocrites? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypocrites? (620 Views)

Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites / Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society / Are Women Hypocrites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrites? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
I always hear and read about men/guys wanting girls to be faithful or even complaining that girls are never faithful. So why is that when you tell a guy you are in a relationship while being asked out they go on to "SO?" "I don't mind being your number two" "how sure are you that he is also not asking other girls out?" The list goes on!
Re: Hypocrites? by DigitalSignal(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
sandyylove: I always hear and read about men/guys wanting girls to be faithful or even complaining that girls are never faithful. So why is that when you tell a guy you are in a relationship while being asked out they go on to "SO?" "I don't mind being your number two" "how sure are you that he is also not asking other girls out?" The list goes on!
There is a pleasure, unique in itself, in being an architect of one's own destiny! The fact that a guy says 'So?' doesn't mean you should open your legs for him! It all boils down to your personal convictions and perharps, your emotional strength! To him you're just like every other girl on the street but to your boyfriend you mean something, so your boyfriend would want you to be faithful to him!

By the way, your love is already sandy?
Re: Hypocrites? by 190: 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
sandy barbie can you be my number 4 tongue
Re: Hypocrites? by snthesis(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
b my number 10 grin

(1) (Reply)

Am I Sellfish / Pidgin: How To Break Up With Woman (4 Steps) / Nairaland Like And Dislike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.