Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) (4052 Views)

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / My Recent Trip To Nigeria By An Internet Blogger: Stated Facts True/false / My Recent Trip To Bahrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 1:52am On Apr 11, 2013
sorry guys, it's been a pretty busy week for me, didnt have time to upload the photos of my return to the dayton area. anyways i'm ready now wink wink
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 1:56am On Apr 11, 2013
ok, after another approximately 4hrs drive i found myself back in the dayton area and met this

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 1:57am On Apr 11, 2013
ok no big deal, it snowed, so what.

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 1:59am On Apr 11, 2013
getting closer to my neigborhood it started becoming obvious that it didnt just snow. . . . it was a snowstorm in just the 2 days i left. thank God i didnt meet the storm

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 2:00am On Apr 11, 2013
this musta been serious. this is near OH-741

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 2:01am On Apr 11, 2013
see yankee golf course . . . grin completely covered

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 2:03am On Apr 11, 2013
the neighborhood is all in white

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 2:05am On Apr 11, 2013
obviously the snow packing companies had been called upon to remove the snow from the road to make it motorable

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 2:06am On Apr 11, 2013
the parking lot at the mall was prolly covered in white and the snow parkers did a good job clearing it, and produce little snow mountains in the process grin

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 2:07am On Apr 11, 2013
now i'm getting closer to my street

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 2:08am On Apr 11, 2013
everywhere

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 2:09am On Apr 11, 2013
everywhere . . . . can't even see the green lawns

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 2:10am On Apr 11, 2013
YAWN!!!!!!
will continue this 2mrw
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by nightmareking(m): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2013
undecided na wa o!!! Smh
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by gnykelly(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
Wow that is cool. Over in lasgidi(lagos) the sun is boiling enough to cook EBA!
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
gny kelly: Wow that is cool. Over in lasgidi(lagos) the sun is boiling enough to cook EBA!
such is life bro.

been too busy these last few days. ok let me finish this photo thread. . . . .
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
now i get to my street . ..same story

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
check my mail . . . . no letters

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
drive up

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
ready to finally end the journey

wow!! the snow parkers really did a good job

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
hey, that's the USPS, I may have a mail afterall

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
well, no mail for me . . . but anyway, i thank God that i came back safely . . . . . and perhaps more importantly that i wasn't around during the snow storm . . . . cheesy

now i need to rest . . . and give King Tut a well deserved rest, bc 2mrw we have a lot to do early in the morning . . . i'm grateful the snow stormn has come and gone . . . now we can hope for the best 2mrw.
i went to bed a happy man smiley

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
. . . and when i woke up, i saw this shocked

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
that's my story guys, that was early march . . . today we have a great weather, the sun is shining and it's all spring bloom cheesy . . . . hope you enjoyed the photos . . it's fun for me to post it now . . it wasn't fun while it was happening grin . .
snow looks beautiful . . . in photos only grin
in reality, you dont want it when you have places to go and things to do.

cheerios wink

1 Like

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by gnykelly(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
That was beautiful. My uncle told me cold is even better than snow. That could be a reason we dont have so many people on the street. Unlike Mumbai and lagos
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
gny kelly: That was beautiful. My uncle told me cold is even better than snow. That could be a reason we dont have so many people on the street. Unlike Mumbai and lagos

grin who wants to be in the streets in this kind of weather?

Thanks for appreciating. I wanted to go to Europe this summer and load some photos but e be like say money no reach me hand grin I go fit manage go DC sha , all na summer vacation grin grin
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by tellwisdom: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
Na this kind car i use carry firewood for my village during one ceremony sometime ago.. sad

1 Like

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
tellwisdom: Na this kind car i use carry firewood for my village during one ceremony sometime ago.. sad

grin

Me i de use am go work everyday cool

Goodluck with ya firewood tongue
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
LMao See trips ====> fi pa thread grin *SMH# Blame GEJ for not allowing snow in Nigeria .. undecided btw Nice Auto Mobile.

1 Like

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 2:38am On Apr 24, 2013
bandiejay: LMao See trips ====> fi pa thread grin *SMH# Blame GEJ for not allowing snow in Nigeria .. undecided btw Nice Auto Mobile.

You're welcome wink

Snow no be good thing o, I tell ya grin
E fine for foto. Winter na very bad time.
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by isalegan2: 8:20pm On May 04, 2013
Bros, why in the bitter cold cold climate? Move to the South. tongue
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 1:57pm On May 06, 2013
isale_gan2: Bros, why in the bitter cold cold climate? Move to the South. tongue

Yea I have plans to move south as soon as possible. But in America, moving aint easy, and it depends on where you can get some money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Dubai Pls How Can We @9ja Apply For Job In Uae / The Tinapa Project Is So Stupid. / Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.