Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) (4053 Views)

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / My Recent Trip To Nigeria By An Internet Blogger: Stated Facts True/false / My Recent Trip To Bahrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by donem: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2013
Hi Toshmann just read your thread today, was fun reading/viewing through your posts. Happy to know you are an ex Malabite in Diaspora like maself, wish you the best over there.

1 Like

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
I was in Akron Ohio last winter.i think it's about an hour from Cleveland,, menh., the snow there no get part 2. Twas my first time driving on snow, see me doing 45 on i77N, lol. I thank God sha, got there safely.
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
donem: Hi Toshmann just read your thread today, was fun reading/viewing through your posts. Happy to know you are an ex Malabite in Diaspora like maself, wish you the best over there.

Wish you da best too. Be sure to keep the flag of Malabo flying cheesy we must make unical proud, legitimately.

Supzyy: I was in Akron Ohio last winter.i think it's about an hour from Cleveland,, menh., the snow there no get part 2. Twas my first time driving on snow, see me doing 45 on i77N, lol. I thank God sha, got there safely.

Akron (lebron james' hometown) is very close to Cleveland. I hate driving in the snow. Scary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Tinapa Project Is So Stupid. / Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There? / How Can I Go To Ikeja GRA By Bus From Ejigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.