Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

How Can I Go To Ikeja GRA By Bus From Ejigbo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Go To Ikeja GRA By Bus From Ejigbo (4032 Views)

Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos / How Much Is The Fare From Lagos To Warri By Bus? / Lagos To Minna By Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Go To Ikeja GRA By Bus From Ejigbo by Anniebet(f): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: How Can I Go To Ikeja GRA By Bus From Ejigbo by amiskurie(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Anniebet:
[color=#770077][/color]
Johnny just come! JJC

Enter oshodi,that's the center of gravity.when u get there CROSS.
dont climb bridge o cos its SHAKING and could fall off anytime.

...so if u CROSSED and you didn't end up in black MARIA... CROSS again back to the other side.

Just continue crossing like that,I bet you won't pay a dime to get to IKEJA.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Go To Ikeja GRA By Bus From Ejigbo by ponkitibobo: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dont mind the guy above. He is a clown. Just find your way to Cele express. Cross to other side. Take oshodi bus. Go to under bridge oshodi and locate garage for buses going to Ikeja under bridge. At under bridge ikeja there u will get Ikeja GRA. Thank me later.
Re: How Can I Go To Ikeja GRA By Bus From Ejigbo by FazzyKachi(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
The two guys above me eh worst!
Just enta motor to Oshodi, then cross to the other side( if you no end up for Lagos state road court)_yo go see IKeja! Or pass Orisumbare, enta UnderBridge Dopemu from dia enta Ikeja along then find your squareRoot

1 Like

Re: How Can I Go To Ikeja GRA By Bus From Ejigbo by Flexherbal(m): 4:56am On Feb 17, 2016
Contact someone you know in Lagos to help you with this.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Our Amazing Tour Of Badagry & A Beach Resort / Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria / Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.